• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael, we’re bigger than U.S. Steel-type.

I went to Benidorm, Spain, I had a fun two weeks :D

I got back home a couple of hours ago, I've been in three countries today Spain, Scotland and finally back in England, though the last two is technically the UK.
Belated welcome back, RC! Sounds like you had quite the trip. Any notable sights you saw or stories to share?

Thanks KM :)

I don't really have that much to share, Benidorm's pretty much just a holiday resort town. I didn't take many pictures, mostly just some landscape shots from outside the resort, anyway here are the pictures I took:

IMG-20150817-00008.jpg

IMG-20150819-00009.jpg

IMG-20150819-00010.jpg

IMG-20150817-00004.jpg

Benidorm Island - the following two pictures are taken from the island when I went on a day trip there

IMG-20150821-00013.jpg

IMG-20150821-00014.jpg

I bought some old second hand pokemon games when I was there, I got Spanish copies of Pokemon Red, Gold, Silver, the Crystal version's the European English version we get in the UK. These are pretty much just for my collection as I don't speak a word of Spanish, the battries have also failed in the Gold and Silver cartridges.

IMG-20150829-00025.jpg

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12

I only took 2 photos on holiday
A duck under my table in Alton Towers and a cloud that looked a bit like the MM moon on my way home from Devon.

T-rex or tea rex? Is it the mascot of the TEA party?

Enjoying the windstorm
hope I don't get power outtage

Someone once told me that humans are the only species to pay for things, but that's not true; ants, as we all know, have a very strong currency going back decades.

Leeches pay for their blood by looking like totally rad bling

Dear people,
My county library is useless on manga.
It does, however, have a vast collection of gundam manga.
Would you recommend it and if yes which should I read first?
Sincerely,
Flop.

My cat is trying to murder me. He's literally trying to attack my tendons. I uppercut him, and now he's hiding under the couch.

My cat is trying to murder me. He's literally trying to attack my tendons. I uppercut him, and now he's hiding under the couch.
I've got a welt on my hand from where my dog tried to eat it
I would get annoyed at him, but... image.jpg
You would have to be heartless not to fall for the way he gazes at you with his sad little puppy eyes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom