• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss Episode 4: Undernet Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to a new round of Defeat the Boss! I'm your host this time around of course. This round is based on the boss line-up of Mega Man Battle Network 2. First, some ground rules though.

Eznap said:
  • I will give you the enemy and their health points, and you have to attack it with all that you've got.
  • Your attacks will be scored from 0-10 and tallied every so often to show how far you have to go before the enemy is defeated.
  • Your attacks do not have to be based on the video game and you don't have to know who the enemy is to play. You can use bombs, swords, paper fans, zucchinis, black holes, paintball guns, whistling, memes, whatever you want to take down the opponent.
  • After an enemy is defeated, I will post the next enemy, which will be stronger than the one before it and will therefore take longer to wear down.
  • After you have defeated a certain number of enemies, the boss will appear, which is much stronger than any of its minions.

This is a comprehensive list of actions you can take, and you can only use one of these per post.

1. Attack the enemy
2. Protect yourself from an enemy ability (if applicable)
3. Protect/Heal an ally from an enemy ability (if applicable)
4. Boost another player's attack power
5. Protect the boss
6. Weaken another player's attack power (essentially the same as protecting the boss)
Reminder you can't weaken another player's attack or boost it in hindsight. You have to do it ahead of time.

That said, I'll go ahead and let the fun start. The first enemy is...
Enemy #1 (Retired)
8z44s3.jpg

2ns73w4.jpg

AirMan.EXE
Health = 0
Ability = None
Enemy #2 (Active)
2gwulfm.jpg

2vmijao.jpg

QuickMan.EXE
Health = 350
Ability = None

Last edited:
*buffs the next poster's attack power with a magic spell for one attack*

*Dances feverishly while singing I Cannot Defeat Airman!*

what about level 3?
and we can finally beat airman? in an alternate universe but still
count me in!
*proceeds to fight airman like a final boss*
AirMan is only the first and cannot handle the hits!

*Attacks airman with a hammer*

Stop, hammer time.

*Falcon punches Airman*

YESZ

*Leaf Shield!!!*

AirMan's weakness in another reality!

*Launches Razor Leafs at Airman*

AirMan hates leaves!

*buffs the next poster's attack power with a magic spell for one attack*
*Throws some random bird into AirMan.EXE's fan thing*

AirMan is mildly annoyed, but ejects the bird's remains from his fan. But thanks to the attack power boost, the bird returns as a zombie bird and flies back into his fan!

*ignores Airman*

xD
AirMan only wanted senpai to notice him.

*Uses Helping Hand on the next poster*
*Dances feverishly while singing I Cannot Defeat Airman!*
AirMan starts dancing too, even though he doesn't know for sure if you have the right person!

*Uses Leech Seed on Airman*

AirMan loses a small bit of health!

260/300 Health Remaining.

CAUTION! CAUTION!
An Attack Plus 2 Chip has been used! All attacks will receive a extra two points of damage during damage calculation. This will last until the next time damage is calculated.

Makes Air Man see what has become of DtB V3, making him depressed.

*Makes meteors rain from the sky in the general vecinity of AirMan.EXE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom