• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to why Elie would give such information on Day 1 of a list of possible Mafia. It is quite a risky move to do early on, especially if Elie has the ability to narrow down a list of possible scums. It would be an interesting situation if Elie is either scum or scum is going to keep Elie for Day 2 to scumpaint him.

Then again, it's only Day 1 and I don't have much basis to vote on. I do like to hear more from the three suspects that Elie pointed out, though it is going to be a tall order to defend themselves for Day 1...

The best thing at this point is if we have some kind of role that can scan players and see who they are / their power
Or a revival role

Oh if we only can use such roles in Night 0...
Well if we can scan em night 1. We know the answer. If he gets killed (and is actually not a mafia) we know the answer and we can revive him
(implying both roles are in the game)

All mafia needs to do is kill me so my flip can happen and ya'll can see it, but I'm under the impression that a Janitor-type role may exist in this game as a hard counter to me so if Mafia wants to throw a jankill around they should aim it somewhere in which damage control would be minimized.

Also don't spoil the movies and books for me i haven't read past Prisoner of Alakazam.
Janitors are rare here. I don't think I've seen one here before.
doctor-who-harry-potter-martha-jones-Favim.com-329274.jpg

I'm not doubting the actions we can take. I mean, cop checking wouldn't be a bad idea for NIght 1 for one of those three. Reviving on the other hand might be less useful to use since scums can just kill off Elie in Night 2 and we wouldn't have much new information from Elie anyways.

Ah. We just have a drunken seer. Who just gets a random role

Yeah, no need to include me in PMs btw, unless you really want to :)

All mafia needs to do is kill me so my flip can happen and ya'll can see it, but I'm under the
impression that a Janitor-type role may exist in this game as a hard counter to me so if Mafia wants to throw a jankill around they should aim it somewhere in which damage control would be minimized.

ANNNYWHO

##Vote Neonsands

My rolePM says there is guaranteed to be at least one Mafia-aligned player between Neonsands, Hessian and returnofmastercrazyhand. I just Random.ORG'd a roll since i have no context to base anything on.

Hello, friend! Your role seems interesting, but I'm sorry to say you're picking the wrong player here!

I'm happy to claim for everyone here, because I got one of my favorite roles. I'm a bomb, friends. If I'm ever killed at night, I'll announce the name of whoever did it. Isn't that great?! Plus, I'm totally immune to any ability that would negate my effect!

So, friends. I'm hoping to be here for the long run!

So let's fight that annoying Voldemort. Well, all I can see is Elie trying to role claim. He could be mafia trying to make a plan. Time will tell. He is clever, and very tactical so I wouldn't be surprised either way.
Also, has anyone voted yet. I don't want a one vote lynch that kinda happened in Protagonist (Well 2 votes in that game) .

Hello, friend! Your role seems interesting, but I'm sorry to say you're picking the wrong player here!

I'm happy to claim for everyone here, because I got one of my favorite roles. I'm a bomb, friends. If I'm ever killed at night, I'll announce the name of whoever did it. Isn't that great?! Plus, I'm totally immune to any ability that would negate my effect!

So, friends. I'm hoping to be here for the long run!
bomb? Elaborate?

I remember the bomb. It means that the user who has the bomb is killed the killer will also die, if there is a bandwagon it is the RNG that decides. Could be an easy mafia claim to avoid future lynches.

So currently we have one role claim and one PM claim. This is interesting.

I wonder if there are more PMs that contains a list of possible scum. Of course, this opens the possibility that scum can PM claim and put all town in that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom