• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Connect 4 - round 2 [Game 2 START 28/12/2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
o _ o _ _ _ _
x _ o x _ _ _
o _ x o x _ _
x _ x o o _ _
o _ x x o _ _
x _ o x x _ o

@TheCapsFan what's that suppose to mean : P

o _ o _ _ _ _
x _ o x _ _ _
o _ x o x _ _
x _ x o o _ o
o _ x x o _ x
x _ o x x _ o

@TheCapsFan Well I think I just won this, I win 2 spots in a row so pick your poison.

o _ o _ _ _ _
x _ o x _ _ _
o _ x o x _ _
x _ x o o _ o
o _ x x o _ x
x x o x x o o

@TheCapsFan I kept worrying that something will happen where I've overlooked something and you'll magically win...

Congratulations Flop! And with that, we have our two finalists!

Congratulatios to our two runner ups as well. Everyone played beautifully. :)

@Doctor Floptopus @Soulmaster At this point you know the drill. You can start whenever you're both ready. Soulmaster will go first with X, Flop will by Y.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ x _ _

@Doctor Floptopus Good Luck and Have Fun, for whenever you see this : )

I'M FULLY AWARE OF AND CONFIDENT IN THE DECISIONS I MAKE AND YOU MUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS OR BE BANNED FOREVER

.... yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom