• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Secret Santa Tournament

Last edited:
Well, it'll probably be pretty obvious to whoever gets the team I made that, well, I was the one that made it, but best of luck to you lot as well. :)

Last edited:
Screen_Shot_2016_01_18_at_12_09_35_AM.png

Replays were broken for both of us for whatever reason but anyways gg Slug

EDIT: If we were to go with the whole "teams are eliminated as well as players" instead of keeping all the teams the whole time, then the following might be useful.

Winner's Bracket Team Pool:
1. Sableye + Gliscor Stall
2. MVenusaur + Talonflame SemiStall
3. Jellicent + Avalugg Hail
4. ???

Loser's Bracket Team Pool:
1. Crobat +MMan VoltTurn
2. Roserade Offense
3. Swalot Balance
4. ???

Last edited:
Maybe @UnseeingRaccoon forgot about the competition or maybe he was busy with something, he was last on at January 17. Maybe we can have Jack move onto the next round, but it won't be very fair for Raccoon. What do you think @Slife ?

Last edited:
@Slife are we using the same teams or will you message us our new ones later?
Everyone will get a new team each round, which I will send to everyone via conversations. However, keep in mind that since the team distribution will be completely randomized, there's a chance you may end up with the same team or your own team in a round.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom