• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
my post restriction is exactly what you see
only capital letter I can use is in the word I
only punctuation I can use is period.
my posts are supposed to be short though
this will be fun =p
I guess I'll have to make extra effort at keeping an eye on you.
Or something.
Hmm, my post restriction is going to take some thought.:X3:

My advice to everyone before we begin:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.

That being said, I would like to teach everyone a lesson in tolerance. One of us may appear mafia on a cop check, yet are not actually mafia. We shall lynch this man upon his actions alone, not upon the result of his check. I am at peace with the fact that I am the miller.

Vote: Zexy

Just for the hilarity of the fact that he has to speak in short quotes.

Well, you can strike me off the grocery list. I'm the Miller. Not the beer, but the roll...I mean role.

Woah woah woah. I just saw this. There's no way there are two millers, and I know for sure that I am the miller. Though my instincts tell me to resolve this peacefully, you leave me no choice.

Unvote: Zexy
Vote: TheCapsFan

HANG ON A SEC

WE'VE GOT TWO MILLER CLAIMS ALREADY

SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK, MY FRIENDS

I pumice I shale do my post restriction butter now that I've regained my apatite for it!
I dunno, though. It seamanite to me like Midorikawa's logic is flawed in that Final Arcadia having a history of mafia-alignment probably has no bearing on this game.

@TheCapsFan What say you about this situation with two millerites?

(YES! I DID IT!)

Vote: FinalArcadia

She's scum often enough. And Midorikawa just felt like having the first vote.
The true tragedy is that statistically this was true up until now. Thankfully, I have received a favorable result in my alignment this time around.
-----
Well, you can strike me off the grocery list. I'm the Miller. Not the beer, but the roll...I mean role.
My advice to everyone before we begin:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.

That being said, I would like to teach everyone a lesson in tolerance. One of us may appear mafia on a cop check, yet are not actually mafia. We shall lynch this man upon his actions alone, not upon the result of his check. I am at peace with the fact that I am the miller.
Logic dictates that the probability of two millers existing in a 12 player game is highly unlikely. I hypothesize that one is the scum we seek, though we have little to go off of in determining which is the outlier here.

TheCapsFan - gave his claim with no build-up whatsoever, unable to tell if this is a result of a suggested post restriction or not

DrumBeats - seems to be roleplaying and gave his claim, along with a warning to vote based on action rather than claim; claimed after Caps

As of my current research, I am inclined to vote TheCapsFan, for I see no reason for scum!DB to counterclaim this early just to root out a miller, a non-dangerous role that could potentially have gotten mislynched easily by itself.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

Wait, but then again, it is theoretically possible that scum could fake a post restriction and attempt to work it to their benefit. Could perhaps DrumBeat's seemingly peace-loving restriction be a ploy to appear more favorable to town? Even so, it seems a dangerous move for scum to fake/counterclaim in this situation, thus I lean toward TheCapsFan being the fake miller as of now.

FAKECLAIMING MILLER IN THE VERY FIRST POST WITHOUT EVEN HINTING OR WAITING FOR SOME KIND OF SUSPICION TO BE ON YOU SEEMS A POOR MOVE TO ME

COULD BE A SLIP ON CAPS'S PART, BUT IT'S ALL A BIT BIZARRE

The two miller claims is very strange and is perhaps worth investigating. However, I don't know if we can deduce who's actually the miller, if one of them is actually miller at all.

I mean, what is scum's motivation for claiming miller so early of the game? Especially with the CC from DB.

THEN AGAIN:
There may or may not be duplicate roles, and if there are duplicates, there is no guarantee that they are aligned together or not.

THAT'S FROM THE RULES. IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE POSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE TWO MILLERS, BECAUSE LIFE IS AN ENDLESS SERIES OF SILLY COINCIDENCES. ONE DAY YOU'RE KING, THE NEXT YOU WAKE UP AND SOMEBODY HAS INVADED YOUR HOME AND IS CAUSING DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY ALL OVER THE PLACE THANKS TO A ROMANTIC MISUNDERSTANDING

wow
tbh as sunsette said there is a slight possibility both millers are town
in lord of the rings mafia which was hosted by phoenicks in 2013 he did put two
guess what, both were mislynched in quick succession =c

at face value thecapsfan looks scummier than drumbeats here
but I am willing to wait a bit

I pumice I shale do my post restriction butter now that I've regained my apatite for it!
I dunno, though. It seamanite to me like Midorikawa's logic is flawed in that Final Arcadia having a history of mafia-alignment probably has no bearing on this game.

@TheCapsFan What say you about this situation with two millerites?

(YES! I DID IT!)
Midorikawas vote on FA is bad logic because it wasn't serious.

Wait, but then again, it is theoretically possible that scum could fake a post restriction and attempt to work it to their benefit. Could perhaps DrumBeat's seemingly peace-loving restriction be a ploy to appear more favorable to town? Even so, it seems a dangerous move for scum to fake/counterclaim in this situation, thus I lean toward TheCapsFan being the fake miller as of now.
Do Midorikawa and and everyone know positively that Mafia don't have lost restrictions? Midorikawa doesn't see why they would need to fake it if they have them.
wow
tbh as sunsette said there is a slight possibility both millers are town
in lord of the rings mafia which was hosted by phoenicks in 2013 he did put two
guess what, both were mislynched in quick succession =c

at face value thecapsfan looks scummier than drumbeats here
but I am willing to wait a bit

Lord of the rings was a big game and had some unique roles and mechanics. remember the council at the end? Midorikawa wouldn't compare it to this.Thus two Miller claims in a small game is strange.

@DrumBeats @TheCapsFan are you just a normal Miller or is there more to your role?

THAT'S FROM THE RULES. IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE POSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE TWO MILLERS, BECAUSE LIFE IS AN ENDLESS SERIES OF SILLY COINCIDENCES. ONE DAY YOU'RE KING, THE NEXT YOU WAKE UP AND SOMEBODY HAS INVADED YOUR HOME AND IS CAUSING DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY ALL OVER THE PLACE THANKS TO A ROMANTIC MISUNDERSTANDING
Intriguing, then there is a chance both are millers, but even so, it would be just as likely that one could be town and the other scum if they are not guaranteed to have the same alignment. Two millers for town would be highly detrimental to town if there is actually a cop (which I suppose is not a given with the nature of this game in the rules, but I would guess is still likely), though I do not see the point of a mafia miller if they would show up mafia regardless? Roles were generated at random, but presumably still balanced to some extent, I'd imagine. For that reason, I hypothesize that one is likely scum.
Do Midorikawa and and everyone know positively that Mafia don't have lost restrictions? Midorikawa doesn't see why they would need to fake it if they have them.
Everyone likely does have a suggested restriction, however, the theory that one could be faked is possible. Nothing stops anyone from not doing their restriction if they so choose; likewise, nothing would stop them from potentially tweaking their restriction to better suit them. Without evidence to back it up, it is merely conjecture and just a thought, however.

Been quite some time since I've played mafia. Let's do this before I
425.gif
away.
I hope this works. I might not be good at handling this restriction, js.
FAKECLAIMING MILLER IN THE VERY FIRST POST WITHOUT EVEN HINTING OR WAITING FOR SOME KIND OF SUSPICION TO BE ON YOU SEEMS A POOR MOVE TO ME

COULD BE A SLIP ON CAPS'S PART, BUT IT'S ALL A BIT BIZARRE
I agree. It would be weird to do so. Though, maybe he's doing some master plan.
I have proved the existence that Mafia exists in game Quod erat demonstrandum
Whoa, Latin. Cool beans.
- Roles were generated at random from a pre-determined list, and alignments were generated at random using Random.Org. Player alignment and role selection was generated at random using Random.org. There may or may not be duplicate roles, and if there are duplicates, there is no guarantee that they are aligned together or not.
From this ghost, we learn that roles are generated randomly, so we're meeting odds with RNG.

Judging what DrumBeats has said, it doesn't look like they're affiliated with one another.

So I guess we might have to wait and see how TheCapsFan reacts to having a possible duplicate role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom