• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HumanDawn didn't you say that the cop checked DB last night? Wouldn't that mean that either FA or Slife is the cop? However, FA claimed Absorber, and Slife's slot hasn't been active...??????

Questions for Jd:

1. Who are your top suspects currently? You've done a lot of voting to keep yourself safe (as have I) but I'm not sure where you stand.

2. Any info from your role?
1. Before the day started, it was Max and Hellcrow.

2. I'm not going to share it publically, HD has all my info for now.

@HumanDawn didn't you say that the cop checked DB last night? Wouldn't that mean that either FA or Slife is the cop? However, FA claimed Absorber, and Slife's slot hasn't been active...??????

They were obviously omitted out...?

Vote: Elementar

One of the unknowns. Even DB was scumreading him. Also I'm disturbed by that nightkill reasoning. Unless darth and Max are a lone scimteam, which doesn't make sense, then they would have an experienced player and that makes the nightkill unlikely. A role that only works after cop dies and is Tallinn about people having town roles makes him some vanilla that was on the chopping block. Everyone else, even the indep was more worthy than a kill. It seems more like a setup for that line.

I know you've taken your vote off me, but I still want to defend myself.

Sometimes there are good reasons for not claiming. As I said before, I'm dangerous. And the nightkill thing was just a theory. But I don't see why I would ever kill DB when we were hard at each other like that. It makes me look terrible, and my scum!self would know better.

UNVOTE: Max1996

The bad thing about living in Australia is that all the activity occurs while you're asleep. So, I need to catch up every morning. I'll post some stuff soon.

Okay. WO has said that they think the possibility of scum being full of inexperienced and inactive members is unlikely, implying the existence of a PP. HD and WO are definitely off that list for me, which as DB said, leaves FA.

FA's claim feels really fake. 1. I don't know what character would have it. 2. It is extremely convenient for them. They have a 1x shot ability that they happened to use on a player killed the same night is really suspicious, and given what I know from other claims, this seems out of place and it sounds like me trying to defend myself from another game (can't remember which one. I claimed inventor after being watched/tracked on/to the kill target). The game's state is currently in a bad position for town, and one more mislynch is definitely not ideal. Am I the only one who doesn't even see much in jd's case? Yes, they have been a bit jumpy and haven't answered questions, but the same can be said about Max and several other players. In comparison to other cases that have been presented on players, that BW felt the weakest, and at least two players sheeped onto it. But Slife is denying they visited DB, and FA is admitting it. One of them seems to be lying, and as helpful as FA has previously been, I can't see a non-PP scum or Slife!scum denying a visit flat out. The dodgy claim and the dodgy situation just feels bad.

VOTE: FinalArcadia

Oh ok I forgot about the cop claiming to Pikochu. @HumanDawn have you gotten a claim from Slife? I don't really understand why anyone, town or mafia, would deny visiting someone who was watched by a cop checked watcher.

Oh ok I forgot about the cop claiming to Pikochu. @HumanDawn have you gotten a claim from Slife? I don't really understand why anyone, town or mafia, would deny visiting someone who was watched by a cop checked watcher.

Yeah I have a claim from Slife. It's a bit confusing.

Upon further thoughts while I was going out, I think my vote will stick on FA.

Vote: FA

Mid-Phase Votals

jdthebud I (FinalArcadia)
FinalArcadia VI (HumanDawn, WolfOwl, Max1996, Slife, DarthWolf13, Elementar, Pikochu)

At this time, I am still working under the assumption that the phase will end as planned in 24 hours. The phase update will need to be posted by someone else, though.

What's a -LYO scenario?
MYLO = Mislynch and Lose, where if the town mislynches (lynches town) the Mafia can possibly win with a successful kill the following night.
LYLO = Lynch or Lose, where the town must lynch correctly or the game ends that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom