• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly find calling it the Maison 2.0 both insulting and appropriate, if because the structure is exactly the same - but said structure is easily miles better than how it is in the Battle Towers of the past.

I honestly find calling it the Maison 2.0 both insulting and appropriate, if because the structure is exactly the same - but said structure is easily miles better than how it is in the Battle Towers of the past.
The format is the same, the opponent still tries to counter your team, with no real random challenges like what the battle frontier did.. it's essentially an upgraded and more difficult version of the Battle Maison lol. Literally no differences besides the Pokemon used from the non super formats and the lack of the those sisters..

Step 53: Insert an ∞StepProgram: tag before Step 1
If it is already there, don't insert another.

goto ∞StepProgram;

Last edited:
no real random challenges like what the battle frontier did..
See, I'm not really a fan of the gimmicks of the Frontiers over the years. That's why I don't mind what the battle facilities are these days as much as other people do - less bull to deal with.

See, I'm not really a fan of the gimmicks of the Frontiers over the years. That's why I don't mind what the battle facilities are these days as much as other people do - less bull to deal with.
I'm more annoyed that both the Maison and the Tree are both designed to look at your team and specifically try to counter it.. if they get rid of that I wouldn't mind the lack of BF. Wasn't really into the competitive scene during that time regardless so I'm more meh towards it..

> Person asks, "how are you?"
> Saying, "a little stressed, a little burnt," matter-of-factly.
> Asking how the other person is
> "About the same."
> Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom