• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be the last time we ever see BB. Listen, she isn't any good, but why bring MTV into this?

This may be the last time we ever see BB. Listen, she isn't any good, but why bring MTV into this?
Lets hope so. She is ok and there's nothing wrong with her, your just all jelious. I'll think of you when I swim in her swimming pool filled with Evan bottled water. ;-) As an associate of her well a helper of her touring in the UK I will not have her bashed for fuck all on this kiddie forums!

I'm now sad that I won't see how this will end... It's time to change classes.

Btw, Jealous? Of that? I know I can't sing, but who cares?

And kiddy forums?

If you don't like this kiddie forum, then GTFO. You really are a mental case, you know that?

Well goodie for you. I still say she stinks. I do think the jealous thing went way too far.

If you don't like this kiddie forum, then GTFO. You really are a mental case, you know that?
Yes I do know that you cunt. Just like Hilary Duff that's why she's girlfriend, goodbye another shittey website I'd rather use serebii.net tbh. Or even Pokemon-Originals where adults talk about Pokemon not you fucking kiddies.

Last I checked, this sub forum is called "Outside the Box". Besides, weren't you banned from Serebii?

Last edited:
Yes I do know that you cunt. Just like Hilary Duff that's why she's girlfriend, goodbye another shittey website I'd rather use serebii.net tbh. Or even Pokemon-Originals where adults talk about Pokemon not you fucking kiddies.

I hope someone washes your mouth out with a very strong soap.

Teenager. Not child. Now be quiet please before I eat your soul.

Yeah. Same here. Darn this weather always raining or blazing heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom