• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia ~ Endgame (Smashed)

Do you want to be the characters you submitted?

• Yes (Be the character you submitted yourself)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Have the characters randomly assigned)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first non-mafia game. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like if you are confused. The flavour text will be connected to SSB Mafia and the next game in the series, SSB 2 Mafia. It will serve as a small connection between the two.

Prologue ~ Kingdom

This was my kingdom. Now I’m in its worst cell.

The Master Hand was internally complaining. It became a daily ritual. He would wince when no one was looking, so even the gods could pity him.

There are too many gods in this universe to count. There’s Arceus, Hylia… and don’t get me started on Fire Emblem.

He grudgingly admired the scars and bruises along his hands. Each crease was stretched and almost torn from several attempts to break out of the silver clad room. Stupid Fire Emblem logic. Why couldn’t it be bronze?

His mind never stayed on the one topic for more than 5 minutes. He knew this was a sign that he was going crazy. But that wasn’t his job. That, was his brother’s…

Meanwhile, the castle’s throne room was filled maniacal laughter. Bowser was roaring delightfully at Crazy Hand through a hologram. Ganondorf stood by his side, watching on in equal joy. The hologram flipped off, and Bowser and Ganondorf were left to laugh by themselves.

This is our kingdom.

Now, for the mechanics of the game J

This will be based on a normal smash game (stock, not time), and you will have a set of moves that you can use on other players to ‘launch them.’ The amount of stock you have depends on how many players sign up. I’m hoping for two/three stock each, but if we only have a handful of players, I’ll give you more. You also have a say, so please say how many stock you think everyone should have thankyou :)

Basically, you’ll all be given moves, and they damage opponents to increase their percentage. The higher your percentage, the higher chance you have of being launched or K.O.’d.

Here are some terms you need to know about:

- Special attacks (damage opponents with set amount and have different effects)
- Smash attacks (can either take a turn to charge up, before dealing higher damage and knockback or don’t charge up to deal less damage and knockback. Slow attack.)
- Normal attacks (damage opponents with set amount. Generally faster than smash attacks.)
- Shield (stops damage from being received. If limit of 50% is exceeded, they are stunned. It can only be used for two turns in a row; otherwise they’ll be stunned).
- Dodge (avoids an attack, but as a 50% chance of failure and can be used alongside an attack).
- Grab (stops another player from moving and bypasses shield. Can attack a certain number of times before throwing depending on their target’s damage. Each hit will deal 1% damage, despite of what character you are.)
- Air status (some moves may put a player into the air and/or outside of the arena. The thread will be told which players are in the air or outside the arena. If in the air, they have a 25% likelier chance of being launched, and if outside the arena, they need to use recovery moves or jumps to survive. However, if you want to hit a player in the air, that player has to go into the air as well (eg. Player A has to jump into the air to attack airborn Player B, meaning that Player A has an airborn status for the next turn.))
- Final Smash (Effect depends on character. It will be announced in the thread when a Smash Ball appears. Players can choose to target the Smash Ball instead of another player, and can get the Final Smash if they deal the most damage to the ball.)
- Speed (each attack has a level of speed. There are three levels of speed: slow, normal, fast. Slow attacks can only be used once, normal attacks three times and fast attacks five times. Attacks that can be used more than once can be used on the same opponent or different opponents).
- Knockback Rate (each attack has a knockback rate. The higher this level, the higher chance they have of K.O.ing a player. Levels are as follows: very low, low, medium, high, very high. Very low: cannot K.O. unless 400% or more. Low: cannot K.O. unless 250% or more. Medium: Cannot K.O. unless 175% or more. High: Cannot K.O. unless 120% or more. Very High: Cannot K.O. unless 95% or more.)

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. All forms of claiming are allowed.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to modkill you.
6. Phases will last 48 hours unless everyone has already sent in their action.
7. No loophole abuse.
8. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
9. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character from Super Smash Bros.
10. Have fun!

You win if you are the last player standing.

One last thing, may you each please submit a character after signing up. Thankyou :)

Players
1. @Rainbow Cloud
2. @Feenie
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @jdthebud
6. @FinalArcadia
7. @Yours Truly
8. @RainbowSkittles

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I'll be revealing each character after all have been submitted anyway, but not who they've been given to.

It needs to be a playable character from the series, including ones who have been dropped (eg. Snake)

I'm afraid I'm joining too many games, but I can't resist anything Smash Bros, so in please!

Falco > everyone else

On hey there's a new non-mafia game here. I am intrigued... And I think I'll sign up. Though I do have a few questions:

Firstly, will the actions that each player takes/their status/all that stuff be listed in phase updates?

Secondly, when you said this:
Slow attacks can only be used once, normal attacks three times and fast attacks five times.
Did you mean that these attacks can only be used that many times in a phase or the whole game? Because that's kind of an important distinction.

And finally...
Super-Smash-Bros-Shulk-Reveal.jpg

I mean I also rather like Ike and all... But Shulk tho.

On hey there's a new non-mafia game here. I am intrigued... And I think I'll sign up. Though I do have a few questions:

Firstly, will the actions that each player takes/their status/all that stuff be listed in phase updates?

Secondly, when you said this:
Did you mean that these attacks can only be used that many times in a phase or the whole game? Because that's kind of an important distinction.

And finally...
Super-Smash-Bros-Shulk-Reveal.jpg

I mean I also rather like Ike and all... But Shulk tho.

The attacks can be used that many times in the phase.

Actions won't be listed, but statuses will.

Also, just to be clear, only the last person alive wins.

And a new change to the rules: you can use 3 moves each phase. However, one always need to be a normal/aerial attack. The others are up to your choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom