• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy said:
An opinion I did give, FinalArcadia HumanDawn and Alex Kaz to push for main bandwagon voting in two days.
I meant to question this before but forgot--do you think voting one of them is a good choice of action and if so which one of them is the most suspicious in your eyes? Personally, I think Alex Kaz has made himself appear very suspicious being that he appears almost always near the end of a day phase (rarely, if at all, in the night) and then proceeds to hop onto whatever wagon has the most votes. It's follower behavior, and seems to appear to make him blend in while not giving much insight of his own.

I'm deciding who to vote and I'll have more to say in a bit, I have to go soon though so I'll be back later and process my thoughts then.

Ah geez it I forgot to respond here before I went.
I just find it odd that Zexy was proven voteless & you ignored that.
But I didn't? I don't remember not believing that Zexy was voteless nor ignoring it.

Sorry, it's late & I have a terrible memory.
Ah it's okay, I just wasn't sure if you didn't have any thoughts on FA.

feenie makes a good point about alex kaz, just being more of a follower than somebody who makes their own cases
I said earlier in day 2 that I wouldn't be surprised if Slife was bussing Darth. That means I had my own suspicions on Slife, and with Zachie, whom my vote was on before switching to Slife, not having enough votes to be lynched, I switched to Slife.

Hesitant to vote, but very forceful with his actions.
Can you elaborate on this?

Attacks SM for asking a question?
I uh... Attack?? Okay...

You just said mafia could be voteless and said to keep an eye on Zexy. Why are you condemning me for something you yourself are doing?
Because he's probably scum. The whole list feels forced and fake.

Vote: Zachie

So, do you believe her claim of independent survivor or not?
I know this question isn't directed at me, but I'll provide my thoughts on Mido anyway.
She's claimed to be survivor. Last time she did that (with me around) was in a Yu-Gi-Oh game hosted by Elie where Human and I were the scum team. She turned out to be a lyncher whose target was Yugi if I'm not mistaken. We won with her help because she was so disappointed with town she simply sided with us lol.
I believe the itp claim, just not sold on the survivor part. I see no reason to spend time on a Mido case right now, but I do keep in mind that as itp she's not really obliged to support either side exclusively.

I wanna see what Darth or Zachie flip today because I'm also looking at Human, who saw nothing in either's case.

DarthWolf, Alex Kaz, Rainbow Cloud and C? D.A.R.C.ness
You already answered it here, C is Cloud.

@Zachie you made a list, but no clear scum read or actual vote on someone. Normally, such a read is followed by a vote. I believe you just made a list to look good, yet you don't want to risk yourself by making the wrong vote.

Vote: Zachie

@FinalArcadia sorry for not being that helpful so far. That early inactivity had me focus not as much on the game as I wanted. I am, however, going to read everything back today when I have the time for it.

Mido: Acting very very very odd. He's pushing very hard on Zexy, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but they're also very quick to switch sides on how they feel, and then when we "don't listen to them" they make out like they're someone super important that we should have listened too. It reeks.
If you read the thread you would know that I'm indep survivor. And I am to a point acting like Komaeda from the danganronpa games. Also whose side did I switch? I've been more consistent than some of the players. I've literally sat doing town work for town. It's like Yugioh Battle City 2.0
Feenie: I'm a bit confused here. Zexy was proved to be voteless and yet they're saying "If it's true", so they're either not paying proper attention to the game or they're trying any angle they can to push a vote on Zexy. Definitely suspicious, and definitely worth a look.
.....Um again if you read you would see explanations of what's wrong with Zexy.
swarla: Inactive. Not that suspicious since a kill happened while they were gone, but they could be scum without a kill ability. Not worth looking at for now, but should be noted. They'll be subbed out soon if they're truly inactive, if not they could be active elsewhere.
You can have a team full of inactive mafia. It only takes one logging on to send in the kill.
Isn't this game bastard? I actually don't really know what the means, but doesn't that make it so there's some... strange roles in place?
It's not according to Elementar, but I believe he said some may consider it bastard.
I just find it odd that Zexy was proven voteless & you ignored that.
Again read and you'll see how that's not a far off thought.
There are some things here that seem a little too coincidental for Zexy to be throwing into this if he's making it up.
Funny that's the reason I backed off Olive in XYZ mafia. That turned out to be wrong. Take it warily otherwise it could bite you in the butt later.
Or maybe I couldn't look at it myself, because I was busy so that's why I asked.

Anyway, I don't like this list, it feels as if he's trying to look like he's doing something with this reads lists, but there's nothing of note here no scrum reads. I don't like it.
How about you speak up more as well.
@Midorikawa Survivor you claimed you are, reasoning you gave about keeping activity up is understood. But what is your reason for actually showing care about my alignment? If you are telling the truth, contributing without actually contributing would be more fit for you.
......................................And here I thought only Zachie wasn't reading. I explained most of that in one post. I don't like crap posting.
I know this question isn't directed at me, but I'll provide my thoughts on Mido anyway.
She's claimed to be survivor. Last time she did that (with me around) was in a Yu-Gi-Oh game hosted by Elie where Human and I were the scum team. She turned out to be a lyncher whose target was Yugi if I'm not mistaken. We won with her help because she was so disappointed with town she simply sided with us lol.
I believe the itp claim, just not sold on the survivor part. I see no reason to spend time on a Mido case right now, but I do keep in mind that as itp she's not really obliged to support either side exclusively.
........I came out as lyncher D1 in that mafia actually. In fact that was part of the town's reason for losing. They spent more time on me and trying to lynch me and in the end the only one scumhunting, was ironically me. This almost looks familiar being about two are doing much work outside of me. I'll laugh if FA and Human or mafia. Especially Human because he was mafia that game.

VOTE: Zachie

He or Darth are the best lynches. They reek scum. Alex is probably good to just watch for this phase and see how he behaves, because let's face it. Power players can make convincing cases sometimes.

Great news about the lack of a nightkill, makes up for the mislynch last Day.

@Zexy

I have a theory on what FinalArcadia could be with the mention of a sword and a stone, and that's Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates. They used a sword and dragonstone in their original class. Thing is... weren't they a Cultist in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia!??

VOTE: FinalArcadia

I'm confused as to why she'd continue the discussion and possibly make somebody figure that out, though. By the way, the game is bastard, right?

HD: Extreme neutral. Says what they think & not much else. Nothing seems too suspicious just yet, definitely worth keeping an eye on though. There's much better targets for the time being.

I could apply your read on me... on you, exactly. I hardly say what I think and not much else.

Hmm, I'm not sure I like either Zachie or Darthwolf's votes. I believe the reasoning for voting Zachie is sound, a reads list with no vote on Day 3 is pretty awful, but I'm not sure if I see how it adds up with what happened N2. If we agree that whoever used the Silencing role is Mafia to prevent the Town from speaking, then Zachie unvoted and got affected by it. Maybe they were told to unvote so they could look good later with it? Wouldn't be a bad lynch at this point, but with what we know I'm almost sure there's at least one Mafia in the players that voted.

I dislike the vote on Darthwolf the most though. Maybe it's because I don't have a good grasp of his meta, but at this point it feels like it's just picking on him when you could apply the same reasoning to quite a few other players playing in the game. There's too much focus on one player and like, almost little to no variety.

I have a theory on what FinalArcadia could be with the mention of a sword and a stone, and that's Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates. They used a sword and dragonstone in their original class. Thing is... weren't they a Cultist in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia!??

VOTE: FinalArcadia
I already said in D1 that my role isn't actually from any Elementar game. If you all look at the my previous post and think about it with one of the quotes I quoted, it should be clear what my role is, but I can't say anymore without going a bit too close into nameclaiming territory.

I already said in D1 that my role isn't actually from any Elementar game. If you all look at the my previous post and think about it with one of the quotes I quoted, it should be clear what my role is, but I can't say anymore without going a bit too close into nameclaiming territory.

If you say it didn't come from an Elementar game, it becomes easier to fakeclaim. I... still think it fits Corrin the most. I can't recall any other sword and stone users.

WAIT, unless you mean this part:

Elementar approached a pedestal situated at the end of the rock-encased passage. He looked down upon it with dread, but sighed and procrastinated as he admired the defined edges of rock above him. Can’t delay it any longer… He reached out his hands, allowing his left hand to grasp a stone and his right to grasp the handle of a sword. Both were embedded in the pedestal’s stone body, and required large strength to pull out. When he felt the sword give way, he sighed once more and took in a deep breath. There’s no going back I guess. He pulled both from the pedestal and screamed in agony…

Elementar then?? Isn't he the host, though????

@HumanDawn It's already been stated not all are from Elementar games. But all roles relate to Elementar. Also some may have been changed for the purpose of the game.

I know. Relate to him how? If you mean stuff he likes, then yeah, he'd put it in the game. Where has it been said that some may been changed for the purpose of the game?

NOTE: At least one role from each game I have hosted (by myself; Periodic Table won’t count for this sorry) will appear in the game. There is also the chance for roles you haven’t seen to appear, but I can neither confirm nor deny their existence. Additionally, roles may have been edited to suit the game.
@HumanDawn

I meant to question this before but forgot--do you think voting one of them is a good choice of action and if so which one of them is the most suspicious in your eyes? Personally, I think Alex Kaz has made himself appear very suspicious being that he appears almost always near the end of a day phase (rarely, if at all, in the night) and then proceeds to hop onto whatever wagon has the most votes. It's follower behavior, and seems to appear to make him blend in while not giving much insight of his own.
Alex Kaz and FinalArcadia mostly, HumanDawn less.
But I didn't? I don't remember not believing that Zexy was voteless nor ignoring it.
Consideration of it was ignored during formation of your read on me, however.
......................................And here I thought only Zachie wasn't reading. I explained most of that in one post. I don't like crap posting.
As said there, that post was understood. Still doesn't feel right, however. Komaeda or not, all you do is putting suspicion on yourself. But your role I guess I should believe after claiming Fates as the game of yours.

@FinalArcadia Your game you can claim now.

As said there, that post was understood. Still doesn't feel right, however. Komaeda or not, all you do is putting suspicion on yourself. But your role I guess I should believe after claiming Fates as the game of yours.
I'm not the one being inconsistent. Only you and Zachie who I'm voting seem to think I've been acting too strange. Others are fine with me helping town and doing town work for them.

Alex Kaz said:
I wanna see what Darth or Zachie flip today because I'm also looking at Human, who saw nothing in either's case.
This is an interesting proposition... seeing more of you talking in the game (without just being on a wagon) makes me feel a little more confident in your town-iness. I was thinking back to Darth's answer to me before--about Zexy's ascetic claim--and I wonder what he would have been targeting Zexy with? Was that ever elaborated on and I'm forgetting it?

After all that has happened in the last night phase and this current phase, I'm feeling better about a lynch on Zachie than Darth.

Zexy said:
Are you saying you're not willing to believe her independent survivor claim? You sound hesitant.

Anyway

VOTE: Zachie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom