• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something. @FinalArcadia Does your role let you specify what type of role you want to investigate? Can you use it to verify the other parts of my role?
I don't get to specify, but if the target has more than one ability/aspect of their role, priority goes to the part that is being used that phase. And things that wouldn't make sense to be "overpowered," like Pika_Pika's Hated modifier, would get me nothing. So I can only get one thing per night and the role I get is out of my control aside from choosing a target.

I'm disappointed that three supposedly strong players are blindly following claims instead of using actual scumtells. If I'm going to be voted at least give me a reason why I'm scummy.
Only a member of D.A.R.C. would use an argument like this, one that does not make them look better by itself.
For transparency sake I'll disclose my full role. I'm the Dancer, and I have three mixtapes I can only use once each. Mixtape #1 is a double roleblock that immobilizes both me and my target for two nights. Mixtape #2 redirects a random night action on me. Mixtape #3's effects are unknown. I haven't used any of the mixtapes yet because I feel it's an anti-town role and I don't like roles that do random/unpredictable actions. The swarla slot didn't use it either cuz inactive.
It seems hard to believe there's yet another person who was given a role that bears little relation to His games. It would be wise that you attempt to explain how the role of yours is related to Him and warrant a place in His universe. The claim, on its own, seems like lies made up by D.A.R.C. anyway.
Ugh, this is why I prefer Vanilla games; no role BS that takes away from skill and actual scumhunting.
It is my belief that such is the saying of one who expresses saltiness over being caught as evil in such a way. In any case, it would not constitute a defense at all.

For transparency sake I'll disclose my full role. I'm the Dancer, and I have three mixtapes I can only use once each. Mixtape #1 is a double roleblock that immobilizes both me and my target for two nights.
Just thought about this, but if this was never used and your original roleblocker role was dead after D2 (thus before Darth was roleblocked on N2), then that would mean there's a third roleblocking power in this game (in a way, a 4th, since I could roleblock a roleblocker) and that seems incredibly unlikely. Whether it was swarla herself or the rest of the mafia putting an action in for her, this slot seems to be the likeliest culprit.

I don't get to specify, but if the target has more than one ability/aspect of their role, priority goes to the part that is being used that phase. And things that wouldn't make sense to be "overpowered," like Pika_Pika's Hated modifier, would get me nothing. So I can only get one thing per night and the role I get is out of my control aside from choosing a target.
But what happens if none of the roles are used? Can you verify that with Elementar?
Welp, if anyone else has a role that can verify mine, please do so.

Only a member of D.A.R.C. would use an argument like this, one that does not make them look better by itself.
What? Can you elaborate on this?

It seems hard to believe there's yet another person who was given a role that bears little relation to His games. It would be wise that you attempt to explain how the role of yours is related to Him and warrant a place in His universe. The claim, on its own, seems like lies made up by D.A.R.C. anyway.
I don't know how much I can reveal about my character without directly nameclaiming, I'm checking that with Elementar right now. According to my role PM, the character died late in the Elementar game he was in, and the role was never used.

It is my belief that such is the saying of one who expresses saltiness over being caught as evil in such a way. In any case, it would not constitute a defense at all.
How do you expect me to defend myself then? I've told the truth about my role and no one is giving me any scumtells based on my actual actions/behavior. What more can I do? It's not saltiness, it's frustration.

2. @FinalArcadia
4. @Feenie
5. @jdthebud
9. @Lone_Garurumon
10. @Slife
13. @Alex Kaz
14. @Midorikawa
15. @Pikochu
16. @Rainbow Cloud
17. @HumanDawn
Night 5 ~ Dancing in the Moonlight

It will be easier for me to update an hour early, and I doubt anything's going to happen.

Official Votals
Calvin ッ (2) - Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

FT coming soon.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were...

Hello Calvin ッ. You are Peter Quill AKA Star-Lord.

peter-quill.jpg

You are the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. After your mother died as a child, you were abducted as raised as a ravager. Now, you are searching for your father, whilst maintaining peace within your new group.

You are well-known for your dance skills and retro music. Because of your good taste, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Dancer. On a specific night, you can choose to play a specific mixtape. The mixtapes will each complete something different, and you cannot use them more than once. You can choose which mixtape to use by replying to this PM with Play: Mixtape #. If a target is required, type under the above action with Start Dance-Off with: [PLAYER].

· Mixtape #1 will start a dance off, where you and your target will be involved in the battle so furiously that you’ll both be distracted for two nights. Neither of you will be able to use another role during that time.

· Mixtape #2 will catch the attention of another player, and draw a random night action.

· Secret Mixtape – Its effect is currently unknown. You will need to choose a target for this role.

Since you are the son of a Celestial, and possess their abilities, you have the in-world ability of being a New Celestial. Once Day 3 has been reached (and you are still alive), you may create anything you like or can think of in your own creative area (within the bounds of game balance). Other players can visit this area, and can be affected by whatever you build.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Dancer and New Creator.

It is now Night 5. The phase will last for 25 hours.
Slife might be truthful. Yet I am unsure of whether the role is in the game or Slife would falsely claim it to look innocent.

Who's scummier, RC or I? If you can explain how I'm scummier I can at least rest a bit easier knowing I'm not being mislynched over something stupid. It's frustrating as hell being suspected for something that's out of my control, as opposed to something I actually did wrong. How am I supposed to defend myself, other than tell the truth?

I don't think two Roleblockers being confirmed with one being Town is stupid. It's similar to being Cop Checked and coming up as Mafia. It wouldn't be something in your control.

@FinalArcadia

Out of curiosity, why did you use your role on Slife?

I don't think two Roleblockers being confirmed with one being Town is stupid. It's similar to being Cop Checked and coming up as Mafia. It wouldn't be something in your control.
Keep in mind, I'm not a roleblocker. I am a Dancer, and one of my mixtapes gives me a 1-x roleblock. That's like calling a JOAT scummy for having a cop power if there's already a confirmed town full cop.

Keep in mind, I'm not a roleblocker. I am a Dancer, and one of my mixtapes gives me a 1-x roleblock. That's like calling a JOAT scummy for having a cop power if there's already a confirmed town full cop.

Not... really? That's a completely different case. A Cop is purely a Town role, in which case I'd believe the JOAT claim, while a Roleblocker isn't. All we know for sure is that you have Roleblocking powers. If I were Mafia it's what I would claim to try to not make me look as bad as possible.

Okay, I got my confirmation. My pm originally said successful, but was edited 2 minutes later into unsuccessful. I happened to check the pm during these two minutes and so I thought my NA went through.

So what I get from this is I was roleblocked last night. Slife said he roleblocked noone (which he couldn't do anyway, with FinalArcadia visiting and roleblocking him).
That actually makes the existence of another roleblocker entirely possible, assuming you believe my claim.

Aaand now I'm getting paranoia in my head. I'm considering the possibility of FinalArcadia being a mafia rolecop. Explains how she knew Sword Master's role and name, also explains how she knew about Slife 2.0's roleblock ability.

@FinalArcadia Please elaborate on that role of yours, as much as possible.

Otherwise, it would still be possible for Alex Kaz and Slife to be both liars.

But what happens if none of the roles are used? Can you verify that with Elementar?
Welp, if anyone else has a role that can verify mine, please do so.
I'd actually asked this after I got my N3 results on SM; Elementar said that priority goes to a role being used, but otherwise I would get whatever is easiest to overpower (i.e. an aspect of a role that actually can be used and isn't passive).
Out of curiosity, why did you use your role on Slife?
I almost picked Midorikawa to try to figure out if she's been telling the truth or not, but then I didn't want to vig her if that was truthful and we never got the chance to direct her shot. In the end, I went with Slife because the swarla slot has been a bit suspicious in how swarla just disappeared after being questioned on D1, and after Slife subbed in I couldn't get a solid read on him, so I wanted info.
@FinalArcadia Please elaborate on that role of yours, as much as possible.
My actual role/ability (the overall one) is called the Grandmaster Tactician. I started off with five different powers I could use. To summarize them:

1) I could restore a player to their original state (hence why I believed Human's vanillized claim). If the target wasn't ever altered in anyway, they would instead have the option to type a word that would then give them a role associated with their chosen word.
2) The one I've been using and chose to keep, that let's me overpower my target and essentially use their power on them. If I overpowered a doctor, I'd protect them. If I overpowered a roleblocker, I'd roleblock them, etc.
3) The power to potentially kill someone who lies about their claim during the day, with a 50% chance if applicable. This is the one I considered using on Zexy early in the game.
4) The ability to block one random scum action, not counting the nightkill.
5) Power to protect a player for one day and night phase, with me dying in their place if they would have died. If that had happened, my target would've become ascetic as well.

Once I used one, I had to then choose one of the five to keep for the remainder of the game. I went with the one I used anyway, the 2nd one that lets me overpower targets.

----

I'd be up for voting Rainbow Cloud if we think there's a chance that there's another roleblocker out there (and it is true that there should be Guardians of the Galaxy characters here, SM's flip confirmed that) and RC is still very suspicious, though something is wacky here with so many multi-ability roles and roleblocking things.

My actual role/ability (the overall one) is called the Grandmaster Tactician. I started off with five different powers I could use. To summarize them:

1) I could restore a player to their original state (hence why I believed Human's vanillized claim). If the target wasn't ever altered in anyway, they would instead have the option to type a word that would then give them a role associated with their chosen word.
2) The one I've been using and chose to keep, that let's me overpower my target and essentially use their power on them. If I overpowered a doctor, I'd protect them. If I overpowered a roleblocker, I'd roleblock them, etc.
3) The power to potentially kill someone who lies about their claim during the day, with a 50% chance if applicable. This is the one I considered using on Zexy early in the game.
4) The ability to block one random scum action, not counting the nightkill.
5) Power to protect a player for one day and night phase, with me dying in their place if they would have died. If that had happened, my target would've become ascetic as well.

Once I used one, I had to then choose one of the five to keep for the remainder of the game. I went with the one I used anyway, the 2nd one that lets me overpower targets.
What is the reasoning for said role to be associated with Him, though?
I would also like to learn how you figured out you roleblocked Slife and thus know he is a roleblocker.

So what I get from this is I was roleblocked last night. Slife said he roleblocked noone (which he couldn't do anyway, with FinalArcadia visiting and roleblocking him).
That actually makes the existence of another roleblocker entirely possible, assuming you believe my claim.

Oh wow... okay, that makes sense.

UNVOTE: Slife

Aaand now I'm getting paranoia in my head. I'm considering the possibility of FinalArcadia being a mafia rolecop. Explains how she knew Sword Master's role and name, also explains how she knew about Slife 2.0's roleblock ability.

That's an interesting theory, but FA's claim sounds... complexingly genuine? that's not even a word but it's how i feel about it The only alarming thing is that with so many roles she could use, that she claims to be using the same one more than once. Were the roles originally more than one shot? I recall FA saying earlier that she could only use it once but I might be confusing it with something else.

RE: Alex Kaz and Slife both being liars sounds like a stretch in my head. If they were both liars Slife would have probably claimed the Roleblocked thing about him being unable to use his role sooner and FA would have to be telling the truth in this case.

What is the reasoning for said role to be associated with Him, though?
I would also like to learn how you figured out you roleblocked Slife and thus know he is a roleblocker.
Each one has a theme to the ability: they're magic, the elements, sword, mind, and determination. Being able to select one after my initial use was connected to the power of a sword and stone together. Plus, the actual title of the role.

My result PM said that my roleblock on Slife was successful. Because of that, I knew he had to be a roleblocker or have a roleblocking power. The previous result was that Sword Master was Bruce Banner/The Hulk. So the results seem to be worded as the original role would receive them.

I believe I am missing awareness of some of the progress that goes from FinalArcadia to Alex Kaz to Slife, but HumanDawn's judgement alongside the confirmation of Dancer's existence in His game and

@HumanDawn if you could please clarify the part regarding Alex Kaz's claim, I would greatly appreciate it.

Actually, I believe it is time to re-evaluate some things.

FinalArcadia claims Grandmaster Tactician, which hints to Fire Emblem and bears relation to sword and stone. There should be more insight to my Mysteries and second Puzzle, now.

Mystery 1

In the mountains of ice and snow, where white blankets are cold pillows that will put you eternally to sleep, there is a dimly lit cave. Man-made, this cave holds the secrets of one, or two. It's sheltered from the harsh reality of its location, where little would hope to find it. But it's creator used it to save himself, and others, whilst putting them all in danger. The creator is dangerous, as one or two, but when two, can limit the other. Yin and yang, swirling around like dogs chasing their tails. Humans are dark creatures, but they often find light truth in their final moments. When one individual became two, it was at the first dawn. Where both in one body were split into light and dark... Two seperate entities of the one mind...
Now, with the D.A.R.C.ness taking over, those who were split will lead their factions into war, and only those smart enough will lead out of it. Three followers of of the dark lit path will secretly manipulate their hidden boss' opponents. And at the war's end, there will be two stones and a sword. The stones are the key to the sword, which is the key to the one who has two entities. Two entities, two stones... Both were split in equal power and equal sides. Sides of light and darkness... The war ends at the Final Dawn...

Puzzle 2

We were not present before, but we were there the whole time.
When the first mystery presents a challenge, the second puzzle bores down with a downpour of torrential, clear rain. It's stormy, murky clarification...
"We were me.
We are now we."
Those who lose power first will gain their saving grace. Their namesake sword, and a stone.
"I made one stone.
We made two stones."
Two opposites, yet so similar...
Who are we?

Mystery 2

I am the maker. I have been written here before, but never shown.
However, this mystery doesn't relate to me and we. It relates to them..."
17 roles... A setup of mathematical issue. For there are less than that from which to decide.
We are Guardians, but only two and a half are here. Our cousin only numbers one.
The bird flies strongly, but it has the least. Only its king and evil queen.
The others are large, either two and a half or three.
But sometimes others are not always from before.
Pitted are you, prophet. Loved or hated by buds, you still exist, granting knowledge that is only know by the maker.
However, this is where the 'we' return. They also exist, but have yet to be seen before. They are the answer to your median puzzle.
There are two others than you.
There are the numbers. The numbers of representatives of this universe.

Were the roles originally more than one shot? I recall FA saying earlier that she could only use it once but I might be confusing it with something else.
All of them were 1x. Before any were used, I had access to all of them. Once I used one, I then had to choose one to keep for the remainder of the game. My choice could've been a different one than what I initially used with the overpowering role; I just kept that one since it seemed by far the most useful and versatile.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Hopefully we can clear up the roleblocker mystery sometime soon, but Rainbow Cloud still hasn't exactly eased my suspicions. Feenie summed up the case quite well last phase, and RC showing up to vote last phase yet nothing this phase doesn't help.

Those who lose power first will gain their saving grace.
It seems there is a way for power to be lost, giving meaning to FinalArcadia's claimed ability of giving one's powers back to them.
However, this is where the 'we' return. They also exist, but have yet to be seen before. They are the answer to your median puzzle.
It appears that FinalArcadia's suggestion of "we" being the ones who have never been seen before is right. And they are the answer to the Second Puzzle.
There are two others than you.
One should be FinalArcadia. May the other one please claim?

I believe FinalArcadia should be trusted more because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom