• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my belief that HumanDawn is also related to Elementar and I am slightly suspicious of him not being willing to share more, in light of the new theory regarding Him and the three "we".
This makes me suspicious of him too:
Three followers of of the dark lit path will secretly manipulate their hidden boss' opponents. And at the war's end, there will be two stones and a sword. The stones are the key to the sword, which is the key to the one who has two entities. Two entities, two stones... Both were split in equal power and equal sides. Sides of light and darkness... The war ends at the Final Dawn...
The phrase Final Dawn still makes me wonder if it is in relation to me and Human and that we are on opposite sides. And Human mentioned that he was a JOAT of sorts, which is similar to my role and maybe is what the equal power refers to if this is actually about us? And if his JOAT had a role that vanillized someone in contrast to me being able to restore a role, it makes sense and explains how he would know about that if he himself wasn't vanillized, which is possible.

The beginning of that section also seems to imply 4 mafia rather than 3, if there are three followers + one hidden boss.

@FinalArcadia Most agreed with you. Would you consider overpowering HumanDawn tonight, that should shed some light on this hypothesis.

It has also returned to my memory that there was a person who has claimed the power of a vigilante. Who would that person be, and who would they be interested in shooting?

@HumanDawn It might be for the best if you were to claim more by yourself.

idgi what more is there for me to claim? i haven't vanillaized myself either...

idgi what more is there for me to claim? i haven't vanillaized myself either...
Details on your role and how it does work. Your last phrase implies that you are capable of vanillizing yourself but haven't done it yet. You have also implied to have the power of JOAT.

Details on your role and how it does work. Your last phrase implies that you are capable of vanillizing yourself but haven't done it yet. You have also implied to have the power of JOAT.

no... i dont have the power... somebody claimed i could have that power but havent used it so i could pretend im innocent, actually the last thing i could claim is my 1x watcher, which cant be used because of n2 vanillaization

im ok with FA using her role on me to prove i have had my powers taken away from me, i am an innocent baby... an innocent drunk baby...

i'm not actually drunk, i'm just tired and on mobile and dont feel like... doing any5hingmnn...

@HumanDawn
The thing is, there's another reason I suspect you at this point. When I first used my ability on N2, Elementar informed me that I had become vanilla until I used the stone to chose another role to keep permanently, which I did pretty quickly afterward. I never considered it being a possibility that someone else might've had a role that mirrors mine nor did I think it would ever be relevant to mention, but thinking about how things are lining up that our roles are probably connected, I'm thinking you either a) somehow didn't get the option to chose an ability to keep and are therefore stuck as vanilla or b) are lying and are using that aspect of the role to cover for you.

It also seems odd that you're claiming to be an entirely new role, yet your JOAT options you've claimed (commuter, watcher) are very... basic? Not very custom at all, and knowing my own, it seems really strange that Elementar would create a brand new role with such dull abilities.

If there are two mafia left, then it seems likely that the last two are Human and Pikochu. If there's only one, then it's probably Human.

I had been thinking some of his reactions to mafia lynches were a bit suspect, like with Rainbow Cloud. I had been going over the case for Rainbow Cloud's lynch the phase before it finally happened, but he

HumanDawn said:
Rainbow Cloud's claim makes sense but it could go either way. Could somebody give an overview of the case on Rainbow Cloud? I actually did not get all the votes on him, and I see people reiterating they're suspicious but with nothing "suspicious" coming up on my head.
was consistently reluctant to agree with it. I believe this was on purpose, to see if a case on someone else could be brought up and see if more fire could be put on said different lynch target instead. I also recall this same reaction from him with Zachie. He eventually agrees to both lynches when it is evident that there was no saving either of them.

There was also Zachie's read on him that was even more dull/non-existent than the others.

Pikochu I've already gone over. There really can be no one else... I don't think.

They aren't dull abilities? It's based on somebody and that's the roles Elementar chose. I could pick one from any game and claim to be Vanillaized anyway, chances of being CC'd would be slim. If you see my earlier play and posts it matches my play if I had these abilities. Mafia probably Rolecopd me and thought it would be safer to vanillaize me.

Anyway, you could prove I don't have any Mafia JOAT counterparts to your role by using it on me. Worst case scenario is you get NK'd but I'm willing to take the risk.

@Feenie your case was not good, which is why i made a better one after, i was the only one to push a vigilante kill on rainbow cloud and you didnt despite suspecting him so much... i believe it falls more on you than me and it's pretty suspicious how you're acting like you deserve more credit and i don't

It would be wise to point those plays out.

My aggressive stance skyrocketed after vanillaization and i said i sispected your claim, because i was also an investigative one, it was why i was going back and forth on suspecting you and FA out of paranoia

@Feenie your case was not good, which is why i made a better one after, i was the only one to push a vigilante kill on rainbow cloud and you didnt despite suspecting him so much... i believe it falls more on you than me and it's pretty suspicious how you're acting like you deserve more credit and i don't
Rainbow Cloud was dead in the water at that point. Pushing a vig kill on RC as scum isn't hard to believe when RC was the likeliest lynch going forth and it would've been making the best of a bad situation to make yourself look good.

Should we ask @Midorikawa to kill Human? It would confirm her role while also almost assuredly helping us, which really in turn helps her as well to get to the end faster.

In your post you said you didn't find anything suspicious about Rainbow Cloud. You never brought up a case after the fact against him if I remember correctly, but you did advocate for a vigilante to kill him. I never claimed I deserved more credit, just that I was insistent on Rainbow Cloud being suspicious and you weren't. The fact that you even say so is a bit odd. And while we're on that subject, I may as well go ahead and claim if you find me to be suspicious.

I'm from the Super Smash Bros Mafia as well, and my ability was that I could've been vigilante but I also had a bulletproof vest. If I chose to use my 1x vigilante shot, then I would lose my bulletproof vest. Likewise, if my bulletproof vest was used then I cannot use the vigilante shot. Anyway I was the attempted nightkill on Night 4, and I know that because I was informed that I lost my vest and could not use my vigilante shot thereby now making me. well. a vanilla I suppose.

In your post you said you didn't find anything suspicious about Rainbow Cloud. You never brought up a case after the fact against him if I remember correctly, but you did advocate for a vigilante to kill him. I never claimed I deserved more credit, just that I was insistent on Rainbow Cloud being suspicious and you weren't. The fact that you even say so is a bit odd. And while we're on that subject, I may as well go ahead and claim if you find me to be suspicious.

I'm from the Super Smash Bros Mafia as well, and my ability was that I could've been vigilante but I also had a bulletproof vest. If I chose to use my 1x vigilante shot, then I would lose my bulletproof vest. Likewise, if my bulletproof vest was used then I cannot use the vigilante shot. Anyway I was the attempted nightkill on Night 4, and I know that because I was informed that I lost my vest and could not use my vigilante shot thereby now making me. well. a vanilla I suppose.

I did though???

Rainbow Cloud was dead in the water at that point. Pushing a vig kill on RC as scum isn't hard to believe when RC was the likeliest lynch going forth and it would've been making the best of a bad situation to make yourself look good.

That makes a bad situation worse.

If there was a perfect time to pretend to be Town was Day 4 when Rainbow Cloud was piling up with votes on a meh case. Easy way for Mafia to look Town, yet I opted out of voting Rainbow Cloud.

Honestly I'm thinking people are just getting excited and trying to push a scum narrative on me to make the game easier.

Is anyone else having a hard time understanding Human's posts or is it just me?

actually the last thing i could claim is my 1x watcher, which cant be used because of n2 vanillaization

What are you saying here? You have, or rather had, a 1x watcher ability, but cannot use it anymore because mafia turned your role into vanilla on night 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom