• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen an official vote count recently? I don't like relying on player-counts, and would prefer a mod-count. I'm not used to mods not putting up VCs every few hours, so this is really throwing me for a loop this close to DL.

Have we seen an official vote count recently? I don't like relying on player-counts, and would prefer a mod-count. I'm not used to mods not putting up VCs every few hours, so this is really throwing me for a loop this close to DL.
To be honest, it's rare here not to have one every 12 hours or so.

@Drift @returnofMCH @Maniacal Engineer Can we get an official votal please?

Hmm... is there any reason @Zexy and @Max1996 still have their votes on the claimed cop? Would you guys mind unvoting friends pls thx

Last question (for the next minute at least, haha): is there a way to ISO a player's posts within a game thread?

Hmmmm....

I remember Zexy's name from some MU games, but does he usually stay so neutral on D1 without any scumhunting? He's only posted clarifying statements and answered general questions about the forum or whatever (like stuff I've asked) and has not yet taken a stance on anything.

Again, is this normal behavior for him?

Elementar & Cheff have like 1 post apiece. Zexy has about a half dozen, but none are really focused on solving anything.

I'd vote one of those 3.

Someone is still voting me.
bet they’re scum
2 people, actually. One is ALL MIGHT, who was here during the RVS silliness at the beginning and then disappeared, and MegaPod, who is our claimed doctor.

Anyway, with less than an hour left, it's time for a reads list. Woohoo!!!

Town

AussieEevee
- I've had a town lean on him for pretty much the entire game so far, but his cop claim just solidifies that. Not much to say here.
MegaPod - Weird behaviour during the early stages of the game, and the subject of a lengthy back-and-forth debacle earlier on, but he claimed Doctor and there hasn't been a cc.
Labrev - I'm not used to Miller being such a common role, so I have a tendency to mistrust claims, but his posts look good anyway. He's contributing well and making very fair points.
AnimePsyclone - On here only because of the claim, but I am very wary.
Midorikawa - This is more of a hunch than anything. I like what I've seen from her posts, but I'm told she is really good as scum (and I witnessed that myself in OoT Mafia) so I'm wary, but she's leaning town based on what she's said so far.

Neutral

Pika_pika42
- He hasn't done a ton yet, but I don't feel inclined to scum read him. I think most of his posts have been pretty NAI though.
Elementar, CheffOfGames, ALL MIGHT - Very inactive, need to see more. Though I must bring attention to ALL MIGHT's currently active RVS vote on AP.
jdthebud - Had a couple decent posts earlier on, but has disappeared since the AE/MP thing. He was the first person to call out AE's reaction to MP's original vote, and then later popped in to say he believed Labrev's claim and then disappeared again. Not much to go on here, feeling inclined to slightly scum read though.

Scum

Zexy
- This isn't a very big scum lean, but I noticed Zexy has been laying back quite a bit more than I remember him doing in OoT Mafia. His few posts have been alright, but looking back, they're actually somewhat CWAC-y as well, which doesn't seem typical from what little I know of him. Hard to read with his low post count though.

Max1996 - Very CWAC-y. Hasn't done much himself aside from buddy with MP earlier on, and he still hasn't really posted many/any original thoughts. He also kept his vote on AE for a long time after the cop claim, until it was pointed out, even after an unofficial vote count had been posted. Of all the people involved in the AE/MP debacle, he stands out the most, and is my biggest scum lean at the moment. Though, if most people are uncomfortable lynching him, I'd be alright with an inactive lynch, particularly Cheff or ALL MIGHT since Elementar at least made one not bad post, or I'd be alright with a jd lynch as well. I'll be around until EoD, so if anybody thinks I should change my vote, I will comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom