• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM051: Lively Lilie! A Determined Runaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nebby in the VA list?

EDIT: Nevermind that.

I'm glad we get to see Lillie in her "z-powered" form. She might show more personality further on in the episodes because of this.

^ It hasn't been listed before either. I guess it might be voiced by Ikue Ohtani?

Preview
- Lillie changes her outfit.
- Ash and co. try to find out what's with Nebby.
- Lillie and Gladion come across an angry Totem Kommo-o and its pre-evolutionary forms.
- Lillie and Glaidon ride upon Silvally and dodge some falling rocks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK5McJvtBT4

So...Lilie change her clothes because? It's hot out there? These are her traveling clothes? Fanservice? Great way to ruin symbolism. :rolleyes:

So...Lilie change her clothes because? It's hot out there? These are her traveling clothes? Fanservice? Great way to ruin symbolism. :rolleyes:

Why would they reveal the reason in a preview? They want people watching the episode.

Also, was that a Cosmoem figurine or the real thing? Nebby As Cosmoem seems too small as compared to Cosmog.

Why would they reveal the reason in a preview? They want people watching the episode.

Also, was that a Cosmoem figurine or the real thing? Nebby As Cosmoem seems too small as compared to Cosmog.
I'd say the former. I don't know why they'd create a figurine like that or how they'd find one.

Problem is, there is no good reason.
I assumed it was to symbolise her now being able to touch Pokemon and maybe because what she's planning to do is more active and she needs an outfit that is suited for doing active things.

Actually, Nebby being smaller is accurate: a Cosmog is 0.2 m, while a Cosmoem is 0.1 m. Basically, the latter it’s half the height of its previous stage.

So, makes sense if Nebby appears smaller now. However, I wonder how it will be moved around, since it’s supposed to weigh 999.9 Kg!

So, either it will normally be lifted by its innate psychic powers, or they will apply anime physics (just like they did in the past with Larvitar and Munchlax).

Why not just wait for the episode's reasoning for the change before beginning to question it?
Because they can't have a reason good enough. It's part of Lilie's character development to be free of her mother. To be herself.
So, makes sense if Nebby appears smaller now. However, I wonder how it will be moved around, since it’s supposed to weigh 999.9 Kg!

So, either it will normally be lifted by its innate psychic powers, or we will apply anime physics (just like they did in the past with Larvitar and Munchlax).
Anime never cared about these sort of details. I expect them to carry it on their hand.

Because they can't have a reason good enough. It's part of Lilie's character development to be free of her mother. To be herself.

Personally, I’d wait for the episode to air before judging.
Your reasoning seems like “A person’s argument is trash and I know it before I know what are they saying”

I’ll be the first one to criticise if the reasoning is bad (especially since I prefer Lillie’s Nigilego design to her Z-Powered one), but it seems ridiculous to judge even before the episode had aired.

I think it’s safe to say that Game Lillie/Lusamine, and Anime Lillie/Lusamine are different entities at this point (at least the SM game iterations. Not sure about Lusamine’s/Lillie’s USUM characterisation). This shows much more clearly in Lusamine’s behaviour in the anime.

Well if we are fighting a totem, it looks like there will be a z-crystal being given away. I wonder which one it’ll be? Since Lillie and Gladion seem to be the only ones in the battle, it’d most likely be ones suitable for one of them to use. I may put my money on the icium-z since Pose potentially hinted at that being given to Lillie

If it is the icium-z being given to Lillie, Lillie won't be able to use it until she gets a z ring.

Well Lana found a Z-Ring in some random cave, so Lillie could find one here or Ash could give her his once he gets his new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom