• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m obviously going to be voting you, @Labrev @AussieEevee please reread my posts and tell me if you have any doubts so I can address them.
I'm going to reread everything when I get a chance. My only concern right now is whether or not my scan of you last night can be trusted. Are you a godfather or are you town?

If you're not the godfather, than MIdo must be scum.

I'm going to reread everything when I get a chance. My only concern right now is whether or not my scan of you last night can be trusted. Are you a godfather or are you town?

If you're not the godfather, than MIdo must be scum.
I’m town ^_^

Hmm :\ Most of the thread, Mido is giving me a more town vibe than Funnier is... plus these are the scum kills from both of them. Mido has more than Funnier6.

Vote: Funnier6
You know in the future it is usually a good idea to like, ask questions of the two people you have to choose between and not just decide one is townier and vote in the same post. I hadn’t even subbed in when Max was lynched.

Alright

unvote

Defend yourself.

blinks

Defend against what exactly? After jd went down I’ve been dissecting the poe and lynching whoever I thought was scummiest. What exactly makes you unsure about me?

Vote: funnier6

Because I know I’m town and I doubt we don’t have a cop. And scans mean nothing because no doubt the last member is godfather. Why else would eevee still be alive.

I also don’t think labrev as the nightkill means anything because it’s a wifom situation.

@AussieEevee jd was an obvious lynch at that point. He was busted. Not matter which of us is scum, he was a clear bus. I wouldn’t use that for decision making.

I would nt how funnier has done nothing of actual note. Maybe it’s just me but all I can remember of him is asking for reads and being who all might neighborized.

I would nt how funnier has done nothing of actual note. Maybe it’s just me but all I can remember of him is asking for reads and being who all might neighborized.
I have noted that funnier6 has done nothing but CWAC. I'll give him a chance to reply to your post, but at the moment I'm majorly reading you as town.

I have noted that funnier6 has done nothing but CWAC. I'll give him a chance to reply to your post, but at the moment I'm majorly reading you as town.
I’m not going to reply to her post, I shall only address your concerns. If you have read all my posts and believe I’ve been CWAC then bringing up everything I’ve done would be futile as you know already. There was never anything to solve once I subbed in, the amount of people who were cleared and the others I believed to be town greatly outweighed the amount of people who weren’t, leaving it practically impossible to lose from point of view since I am also in the poe. I did not catch midori last time she was scum, I did not catch her this time, and I do not expect to ever catch her as scum, but I know I’m not and that she is and I need you to trust me.

I’m not going to reply to her post, I shall only address your concerns. If you have read all my posts and believe I’ve been CWAC then bringing up everything I’ve done would be futile as you know already. There was never anything to solve once I subbed in, the amount of people who were cleared and the others I believed to be town greatly outweighed the amount of people who weren’t, leaving it practically impossible to lose from point of view since I am also in the poe. I did not catch midori last time she was scum, I did not catch her this time, and I do not expect to ever catch her as scum, but I know I’m not and that she is and I need you to trust me.
And this sounds like copppjnv out. Yes jd was caught but that still leaves the last mafia and no one else stopped trying to figure that out. Except you apparently. This just reads as not wanting to put in the effort, but I can’t see a reason for that, so that makes me think you just didn’t want to risk looking scummy for going after the wrong player in attempts in mislynching.

Kay here we go one more time.

Town:
AE
MP
Lab
Midori
Pika- really like his posts so far, much better than last game.

These are pretty die hard town reads, normally there’s one scum in my town reads but I don’t believe this is the case this time.

Null:

@CheffOfGames- I just reread the thread and I’ve already forgotten just about everything you’ve said, can you make me a reads list or quote it for me?

Mellow Ezlo- I see all of your posts both ways and it’s giving me a headache, I’m convinced your one way and the next second the other. >_< Maybe I’ll see clearer in the morning.

All might- your posts mostly make me wonder what the heck you’re doing which is normally a town read but you’ve been doing it after quite long droughts of saying anything at all, thoughts please.

Scum:

jdthebud- I need to iso you, I didn’t like your posts but I don’t remember specifically why, quote or make reads list please.

Zexy- you haven’t been towny, idek if I’ve seen you use meta, what’s goin on? Your posts feel really out of the flow of the thread. Need to look at you again too~

Oh yes I believe midori said something about zexys scum game being super obv- wait a minute, midori doesn’t use meta. o-o @Midorikawa I am confused.

As long as we lynch in the above five people town should win pretty easy peasy.

Sorry the null and scum reads are incoherent, I got distracted while typing and forgot I was gonna say, don’t worry I should be firing on all cylinders after I get some sleep.

I multi quoted a bunch so let’s see if I can remember why.

This post is a drastic and very towny change from last game, much like.

This reads list is so good, I’ve been paranoaing for far too long on whether you’d bus max day one or not. My brain hurts. :(

Honestly you just seem to be playing so well when this is your first game with most of these people, makes meh scared.

Why you can’t be useful during the entire game? I need reads naoooow!

And being like I’ll be active way later cause role is pretty similar to what pika tried to pull in the crossover and doesn’t make you look better.

I have no idea why I quoted this, probably because it gives me town emiya vibes.

Anybody have any questions for me?

Iso’d Jd, wasn’t really a whole lot but except for this post they were mostly consensusy and didn’t bring any original thoughts.

This post in particular I don’t like, using the word actually, too much maybe, too much reading into night kill.

Really want that reads list from you and tons of thoughts and details.

Considering the mafia had a goon, I wouldn't doubt that town got buffed down. I wouldn't even doubt town having their own vanilla.

Neighborizer as a mafia role would be a good balance in some ways. It depends on the other roles. Can neighborizer hit mafia?
I thought she was softing in this post.

Okay, so let’s assume Mez is a mafia watcher, they kill zexy and Mez targets AE because... ??? The mafia would assume the doctor would protect him and would have no inclination to believe any other powers would target him, making it quite useless. They couldn’t have known there was a jailkeeper (assuming jd is one) or that he would target AE, so I find it highly unlikely.

I’m up for this.

Personally I have a hard time believing he would recruit me if he’s scum neighborizer, I’d think he would pick Mez, unless they’re scum together. Anyway I don’t think I’d lynch him so soon.

He would have to be a godfather neighborizer you know, which doesn’t sound terribly likely to me.

Looking at the poe it must be out of pika, cheff, emiya, and midori, though I have a hard time believing it. We can’t really go wrong but personally I think I’d rather lynch cheff than emiya. I’ma iso them in a minute and make sure.

Do you normally include yourself in the poe? Cause I don’t, just because I’m unconfirmed doesn’t mean I’m going to put myself on my own poe list.

I believe I just said quite clearly that I doubted the mafia team would have a godfather who is also a neighborizer. You can’t exactly blame me when I’ve never heard of a mafia neighborizer let alone a godfather neighborizer, I’ve only ever seen one godfather that was combined with something else, is that a bulba thing?

If you’re so sure he’s scum why aren’t you voting him?

Well it’s still good for everyone to know that this isn’t very out of the ordinary for him, I don’t like when people get lynched for not very good reasons. Right now the worst thing on him is that he’s stuck with a NAI role and landed himself in the poe aside people townier than he is.

That kill really doesn’t make sense, I can see leaving AE around since apparently only the godfather is left but surely they would’ve wanted to kill lab and not someone in the poe.

Anyway that leaves it out of me midori and emiya, I’d better go reread cause I really don’t know which it is. @Midorikawa have you softed what your role is?

Yeah I know, I think what you mean to say is that because you’re not mafia it’s definitely just emiya? But why not me?

I thought so, if I’m reading it correctly I’m pretty sure it isn’t something AI.

I’ma hafta reread tomorrow and make a decision then.
You can see here that I was increasingly torn between emiya and midori because this was just way too out there for emiya and I believed midori had softed vanilla, which of course, had I realized there was only one vanilla in the game that would’ve rang an alarm bell but since I was vanilla I believed there could be one more, especially since max was a goon. Because of this I wanted to lynch chef because I was town reading pika more than anyone else and after he flipped town I went back and forth until emiya told me he was going to try to lynch lab, cause that was something scum emiya would’ve never done, which is why I finally chose midori over him and attempted to get her lynched instead. I tried to get him to vote her with me but he said if changed his mind it would look scummy. T_T
Did Elementar do anything before subbing out? If he just cwaced then I don’t think it means anything save for him being busy bit if he did anything towny or scummy then that should be considered.
Are you honestly saying towny things done by elementar should be considered? How can you not realize that if you’re town I’m scum and that nothing towny about either of us will change that?

@AussieEevee i haven’t out right claimed it yet but yes I kind of hinted at it during the max incident.

What I find interesting is funnier is clearly claiming it as well, yet all might originally believed his claim. I don’t see why he would believe a vanilla claim in a game full of roles even if they’re some as simple as 1x or miller

Are you honestly saying towny things done by elementar should be considered? How can you not realize that if you’re town I’m scum and that nothing towny about either of us will change that?
I’m trying to help eevee make the right decision. And thus he should be looking at Elementar as well as he was your spot before you. To me his towny actions don’t matter because they are BS, but if he did anything scummy it just helps to prove that I’m the other townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom