• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but I kinda left the ginger bread cookie machine on without a person template

oops
Hmm...

Max-Greninja, can you use a shuriken to break that machine?

Everybody, you better have room for dessert, because today is a special gingerbread cookie liquidation event! EVERYTHING MUST GO.

Megapod said:
creepy gingerbread MEs said:
♪run run run, as fast as you can♪
♪let's eat ME, he's the yummy admin♪
*they pull out forks and knives and start snarling*
Why do I get the feeling slapstick is about to go down?

it's alright guys I got gulpins

*throws them into horde of people cookies*
*gulpins are eaten*
oh

um

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I?! WHENEVER FOOD IS MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD, THE HUNGRY HUNGRY KROOKODILE WILL SHOW UP!!
1490449948.kayakazan_083_fatter_dad.png

"Even thought the machine has been destroyed by the brave and strong Max-Greninja (@Max1996), the ME clones still remain, marching on.

But then, with enormous rumble, the gigantic Krookodile emerges from the ground and starts eating the pancake and gingerbread clones, which unsuccessfully try to escape from the hungry beast!

In a matter of minutes, nothing but crumbs remain of the terrifying clones, as the Krookodile pats its enormous, swollen belly and lets out a loud belch, its ginormous appetite satisfied for the time being.

And thus, the threat of the edible ME clones was no more! Hurray for our huge, hungry savior!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom