• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Roll your Role Mafia [Endgame]

Can you bake?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, and I love it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, and I'm hungry right now

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signups (Players):
  1. Max1996
  2. SoaringDylan
  3. DerpGhost
  4. DarthWolf
  5. Pika_pika42
  6. Midorikawa
  7. RainbowSkittles
  8. .
  9. .

I'll join.

Here's my roll.

168s.jpg

*pokes Elieson*

All Roll PMs have gone out. Please respond accordingly, noting your role selection order, and with fair consideration that you may not get your pick if a person with a pick order before you has selected that role before you do. Game starts when I get all 8 responses.

No chit-chat before Day 1 unless I tell you otherwise!

Day 1 Start

As you all find yourselves rolling on the floor of a giant kitchen, one begs to wonder how you found yourselves in this predicament. One might say that the no matter how you slice it, you knead to put your heads together to find a way out of this and back to your normal size...your normal lives. As the stress rises, so do your eyes, as one of you notices on the ceiling high above, a message, written in the ceiling tile, out of holes poked out of it...so many, no larger than a crumb each...it must have taken ages to carve that message.

Code:
TO RET
URN TO
NORMAL
SIZE F
IND TH
E RECI
PE TO
MAKE Y
OU RYZ

It's cryptic, but makes sense, and it inspires everyone to desperately begin sifting through the crumbs on the floor, looking for anything that can help you get back to normal. If there's a recipe, there must be ingredients, right?! At yeast you can take repryese, knowing that there's a way you can get things back to normal.

What nobody seemed to notice, was the message spelled out on the tile floor right below their little feet. That was of no consequence though, however. You were bread to live, not die on the floor! I'm Italian you, you'd better get rolling!

Day 1 has begun, and ends in just over 48hours (2pm EST) on Feb 3rd. (Click for a Timer)

Last edited:
Confirming.

Vote: Darthwolf

Always a good day 1 kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom