• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first off, yes, I've been lurking a while now. Might as well explain the Aussie vote.
My vote on Aussie was because they were focused on a Mido lynch, and I confused Mido with Darth, but the reason for voting Aussie was the same principle. I just didn't explain.
The backtracking I honestly just don't see.
As for a claim, I'd simply rather not.

Derpghost said:
My vote on Aussie was because they were focused on a Mido lynch, and I confused Mido with Darth, but the reason for voting Aussie was the same principle. I just didn't explain.
you giving your reads said:
Darth and Max haven't done very much. Null.
Midorikawa: There was the whole RVS ending plot, which while not the most effective I feel was a town move, and she's been adding a lot of input so far. Leaning town.
I don't see how you confused Darth with Midori when you gave separate reads for the situation which made complete sense.

DarthWolf said:
Yes I'm sure as it already worked out. He pm'd me that he is making his post just now and had some interesting bit of info whoch he told me he will elaborate on in his post.
If soemhow his psot doesnt come before the end of the phase then we rerally need to look into him.
What was up with this again? Could you please explain?

I'm sorry, Max. It makes sense now that he was so adamant against my saying Red and Blue were mafia. I guess this means that Team Rocket must be mafia? Well, at any rate, I guess it's pointless to consider. I'm still advocating a Derpghost lynch next day phase if nothing groundbreaking comes from him this night or I suppose the next phase.

Copying this because I can, we have no other leads except from our former lead of Derpghost, if anyone gets any decent info from tonight, I think it would be best to message someone you trust, or if you aren't valuable just out the info. We need something to work off come day three, otherwise we are just running ourselves into the ground.

I agree with someone else that Giovanni (GF), Mewtwo, and a Rocket Goon are the mafia trio.

Well that was unfortunate. @CheffOfGames I don't understand why your win condition would change just becauseAgre one of Red or Blue died? Or was it because Max was modkilled?

I guess we now have confirmation that Red and Blue are both probably Town now and that Team Rocket is likely the mafia team in this scenario.

Good chance the recap will be a bit late today guys. Phase end is the same though ;)

Night 2 Recap
Night 2 Recap

Calvin was killed, he was...

Dear Koga
200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Koga.png

You are Koga, the Poisonous Ninja Master!

You are the Gym Leader of the Fuchsia Gym

Because of your expertise in Poison-Type Pokémon; You are the Watcher. Every night you can target someone and view everyone that visits them that night
You are aligned with the Town, and win when all who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now day 3. Which ends in 37 hours.
Please vote in the poll if you'd like a 24 hour extension due to my delay.

Sorry for that!

VOTE: Derpghost.

Yeah, Derpghost was yesterday's target and my reasons remain the same. I really do think you should claim. You've probably had some time to think on it, and you probably saw this coming.

Official Vote Count:
Derpghost (2): Toluca, AussieEevee

The day has been extended by 24 hours. And will end in 48 hours.
Hammer rules are now in place. With 10 players alive, 7 votes are required for hyper-majority to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom