• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is certainly interesting.
If they are both Zeraora,then I'm really confused as to why he did this.Why be so cryptic and pin the tweet?
Maybe TT/4904810121329 is Zeraora.
And the other one is a new eeveelution.

Attachments

• 1522420061869.png
    1522420061869.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 118
I wish he would have just not said anything and not pinned a tweet. If he has information, but cant say it untill 27th anyway, its because the plushes are getting an official reveal then and he legally doesn't want to get in trouble. This whole pinned tweet nonsense is essentially him saying "i know something you dont know" and is just frustrating in my opinion

moncolle ex is just a line of figures iirc. Maybe he’s seen images of both and now thinks they’re tied to the next games/announcement somehow? I don’t see why he would be making a big deal since Zeraora was the assumed reveal anyways

We're really waiting for the F****** plushes lol. A reflective step back on that is kind of humorous. :ROFLMAO:
I dont even want a zerorora plush. I am just hoping once it gets an official reveal, we can get real pokemon switch announcement. But yeah it is just funny im waiting on a plush announcement lol

moncolle ex is just a line of figures iirc. Maybe he’s seen images of both and now thinks they’re tied to the next games/announcement somehow? I don’t see why he would be making a big deal since Zeraora was the assumed reveal anyways
He's making a big deal for the boost in his online presence and following

What is Cosmog? A cloud like being that evolves into the Sun and Moon Pokemon. Again, it could just be a giant coincidence seeming the post above says cloud but still.
But he says the sun is a star and a moon a cloud.. I think that's a huuuge stretch to take that statement as a prediction of cosmog, imo that is.

I dont even want a zerorora plush. I am just hoping once it gets an official reveal, we can get real pokemon switch announcement. But yeah it is just funny im waiting on a plush announcement lol

But that's exactly my point though. It's really kind of amazing. One day we're going to back adding each others friend codes (hopefully not, actually lol), looking back on this thread just laughing.

I don't understand the big deal. Weeks ago, he made it pretty obvious that one of the toys people thought was for an Eeveelution - wasn't. And that it was a plot spoiler that wasn't as important as Zeraora.

And even after Game Freak officially reveals more information about the Switch titles, "leakers" won't stop.
We're really in a doomed timeline :unsure:

So, if zeraora merchandise is going to be revealed at the end of april then, does that mean we definitely wont get any gen 8 reveal/news for at least another month?

@titofox
But he didn't do the image, he said it's a joke because someone told him that the image it's fake. It's just his guessing, it's not his own april fools joke so you dont have to stop taking him seriously...

But see, that's the problem: Pixelpar didn't know it was a fake until someone else pointed it out. They didn't run a reverse image search on it, or take the time to look closely enough at the picture to notice the errors others have pointed out. (The lack of shadow under the plushy, the new Eevelution only being featured in one of the sets, the odd people in the picture) In fact, when presented with the original image, Pixelpar put the original under more scrutiny than the fake, asking people to line it up exactly against the fake to prove it wrong.

So if Pixelpar skipped over easy steps to see if a leak was fake or not, how can we be confident that Pixelpar won't share another fake leak? Even if they have reliable sources, they could still mix false information with legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom