• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Eh, mine is a just a picture of a rapper named Goonew. His stuff is pretty great. I was trying to upload a gif as an avatar but I think I need to have this account longer in order to do that or something...i dunno.

My avatar is Glass Joe, specifically his sprite from the NES Punch-Out!! game. I just really love my boy Glass Joe.

Kylo Ren. Looking somewhere. We both have a f-cking temper, so I thought it appropriate. And me and Adam are pals. He just isn't aware of it yet, but he will be.
Soon.
Very soon.

Incinerawr looking generally taken aback and adorable. Can't see it but he's getting a bandage put on his knee by Emboar <3

Kouyou Kasugai from the Fafner series. I had an avatar of the MC for the show before this one, but Kouyou is my actual favorite character from Fafner, so here he is while I wait for news for the next season. The looooong wait.

Back
Top Bottom