• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a suspect because i kept noworry alive?

I didn't catch you were the doctor. And that post was mostly a joke. Then yes, with this information now in the open, my speculations don't have much validity now.

I didn't catch you were the doctor. And that post was mostly a joke. Then yes, with this information now in the open, my speculations don't have much validity now.
I did say "You're welcome. And so is noworry" to elementar. I think he caught the doctor soft.

But I have no problem claiming because I'm no longer needed. If we lynch PP42 today,And he's town, noworry checks Khar, and then we lynch either you or Khar, depending on results, and win.

Do you have anyhting to support yourself as town other than your miller claim?

When I suspected Thanos for throwing jdthebud under the bus, it was because at the time Mafia would have something to gain. There would be members left, and it would pretty much confirm Thanos as town, with double voting, which can be extremely useful if town trusts you, especially for the mafia. Me throwing Pika under the bus wouldn't be the same. At this point I have absolutely nothing to gain. It would leave maybe one or two mafia members left, and town would still have a big advantage.

I don't suspet Thanos anymore, it was mostly a gut feeling I had because it just seemed like a good plan. I fully believe they're town.

I am preeetty sure Pika_pika42 is mafia, I would have absolutely nothing to gain by revealing a teammate at this point. Voting after it's pretty much proven? Sure. But why would I call him out if I was mafia? :b

My crazy theory was that you'd be seen as confirmed town by everyone else after Pika was lynched and then you could continue killing during the night and getting other townies lynched during the day...

But after what Aussie said, I'm not worried about you being scum anymore.

I did say "You're welcome. And so is noworry" to elementar. I think he caught the doctor soft.

But I have no problem claiming because I'm no longer needed. If we lynch PP42 today,And he's town, noworry checks Khar, and then we lynch either you or Khar, depending on results, and win.

Do you have anyhting to support yourself as town other than your miller claim?

I thought you said "you're welcome" because noworry said "nice to have him back" while talking about Elementar being revived, so she kind of thanked you as well. Sorry for misunderstanding.

And no, as a miller, I have no actions. And saying "I've been playing as town" is really subjective, so...

Kharixi is most likely scum then.

noworry claimed to be the insane cop which means her results are the opposite of what they should be. I got a result saying Pika_pika's action was successful, and Kharixi visited Zyar. I think Pika_pika protected Zyar from dying and Kharixi tried to kill Zyar.

Last edited:
noworry claimed to be the insane cop which means her results are the opposite of what they should be. I got a result saying Pika_pika's result was successful, and Kharixi visited Zyar. I think Pika_pika protected Zyar from dying and Kharixi tried to kill Zyar.
I know my results are opposite. Cilantro showed up as Fire Nation and Pika showed up as Team Avatar, but because I am insane they have to be flipped, making Cilantro "innocent", or in this case, Godfather, while Pika is mafia.

noworry claimed to be the insane cop which means her results are the opposite of what they should be. I got a result saying Pika_pika's action was successful, and Kharixi visited Zyar. I think Pika_pika protected Zyar from dying and Kharixi tried to kill Zyar.
I protected noworry.

In any case, we've basically won. There'll be one mafia left (and maybe an independent).

That means it's 7:1 or 6:1:1. An incorrect lynch today plus a successful nightkill would make it 5:1 or 4:1:1. In both cases, we have a chance to get another incorrect lynch before we have to get it right. We have space for three lynches, and that's all we need.

I had to read my pm again and it says Pika_pika's aim was successful. That must mean he's doing the killing.

I had to read my pm again and it says Pika_pika's aim was successful. That must mean he's doing the killing.

The kill wasn't successful though. It could be another role.

Kharixi wouldn't be a bad lynch option atm. Kill either didn't happen because of protection or inactivity. Kharixi could explain the latter.

Pika_pika's aim is successful.
Kharixi visited Zyar.

That's all I got on my pm.

I'm also a cop, but a vanilla one (why two, I don't know). I can double confirm Pika as mafia, and single confirm Zyar also as mafia. I actually forgot to submit a check the first night, lol.

Didn't reveal my results because I wasn't sure about my "sanity".

I'm also a cop, but a vanilla one (why two, I don't know). I can double confirm Pika as mafia, and single confirm Zyar also as mafia. I actually forgot to submit a check the first night, lol.

Didn't reveal my results because I wasn't sure about my "sanity".

I had a feeling you were going to be a cop but I wasn't sure and noworry claimed to be the insane cop. Zyar claimed to be the Miller and that's why you got a mafia result on Zyar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom