• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting in a good way, or a "I think this is suspicious behavior" way?
I guess I am leaning "good way", but it is more of an observation than anything conclusive.

Kyriaki and Max, but not Mega at all? Mega is my top thought because of how quickly he claimed all of that.
Did Mega claim the neighborhood on his own then?

Okay, let's see how this goes. I'm an independent Survivor, even 1x Deathproof to help me along a little bit. So the lynching me today, will be useless other than to remove my deathproof-ness.
Interesting claim, if you are lynched it will confirm your Deathproof, though I don't know about the Survivor bit.

Unvote: Soulmaster
I'd rather not take chances if there's a possibility of the lynch being wasted.
I actually don't think it's a complete waste, since he could be lying to save himself.

@Pikochu @Elementar This game is certified not-bastard, right?

About the set of four neighbors, were you guys all neighbors to begin with? Periodic Table Mafia had a neighborizer role (I think it was Elieson, and I could've chose something similar over serial killer) so just checking if I'm understanding this correctly.
Okay, let's see how this goes. I'm an independent Survivor, even 1x Deathproof to help me along a little bit. So the lynching me today, will be useless other than to remove my deathproof-ness.
This makes me kind of nervous since I had 1x deathproof back as a serial killer in Periodic Table Mafia. Survivor of all things seems kind of boring for a game built around chemicals, and deathproof (even 1x) seems a bit much for it. Not saying it isn't possible, but the claim seems odd to me.

Actually, I given this more thought: There are elements of the game that would be considered bastard. That's all I'm going to say.

Vote: Soulmaster

I have seen Mafia and Serial Killers fakeclaim to be Survivor. I have already fallen for this claim two times and I will not be fooled for the third time.

Unvote: Soulmaster
I'd rather not take chances if there's a possibility of the lynch being wasted.
A wasted lynch is definitely not a positive way for D1 to go, but how quickly you came to the conclusion of removing your vote rubs me the wrong way. No posts in between yours and Soulmaster’s. 1 minute apart. And, as you stated yourself, there’s no way for us to know if this is true or not, which is why I believe the lynch on them should be carried through. If we’re wrong, we at least remove their defense. Mafia might decide to take them down later. If we’re right, and Soul does end up being scum, then that’s progress. Not to mention, no one else so far has done much of anything to warrant a lynch.

I’m sorry for chiming back in so late. I’ll read back through what we have so far and try to pull some thoughts.

confirming

but am abroad and busy won't be able to play until sunday night gmt +1 earliest, dunno if hosts are a-okay with keeping me until then

Hmm...let’s see what I can do to help.

Listen up, people. Max, Kyriaki, Soulmaster and I are all Neighbors with each other. So I’m willing to believe at least one of us is Mafia. Kyriaki still needs to answer AussieEevee, but hasn’t really done anything scummy from what I can tell. Max looks a bit undecided about his suspicions on Soulmaster, which I suppose is to be expected on Day 1. Soulmaster...he hasn’t done anything very obviously scummy yet, though it still seems like he was trying to pass his statement that was essentially “no comment” as additional content with his confirmation post. And what I try to look for when scumhunting now is mere attempts to “look Town,” as it’s the Mafia who would most care about their image. So I’ll place my real vote there.

this part in bold feels strangely expressed

4 neighbours with 1 being Mafia is possible... but do you know the elements of all the neighbours? Do we know what elements are mafia? Are you just neighbours? Do you have your own powers? (no need to tell me what they are, please...)

Confirm

I noticed the hosts did not add Soulmaster on the list in the beginning and I'm willing to believe he is Town who was thrown on the list in the last minute. I doubt the hosts would throw in an extra Mafia at us.

Here is what I see so far. MegaPod votes Cilantro for confirming first, DarthWolf questions Soulmaster for having nothing to say, Max votes Soulmaster for being absent on the list which makes him think Soulmaster is scum, AE and MegaPod both quote Soulmaster, and AE tries to start a conversation with DarthWolf. I'll be back with some thoughts when I come back.

mafia would not try to clear town based on this, so if soulmaster is town, i think jinjo is much more likely town

Why are you voting yourself?

Cilantro is voting themselves to deflect potential votes on them and not scumhunt with vote.

Joke vote, we’re in RVS. I just felt kinda dumb about confirming early. Unvote: Cilantro

Two people asked you why you did what you did, but that was enough to get you to unvote anyway? Man, I thought we'd have our first lamb to sacrifice itself for us easily. But no, why did you unvote? What was so dumb about confirming "early"? (???)

Do we have anything to talk about yet? That's what always makes day 1 tricky for me. Other than joke voting (Which doesn't mean much), there isn't a lot to talk about

I do. AussieEevee is talking about not having anything to talk about. This feels really CWACy.

Ok this neighbourhood claim makes things interesting. Based on that going for Soulmaster today would be a good idea as it's a good possibility they may be scum based on their posts and suspicious playstyle. In case they aren't scum, we still get to narrow down the suspects from the neighbourhood.

Also, since there are 4 members in the neighbourhood, I have a slight suspicion that 1 of them might be an Indep. In that case, such Indep should claim now so as to further narrow down the list of suspects and we shall try to help you achieve your win-con if it doesn't go against the Town.

What do we do if Soulmaster flips Town then? Do we go after another neighbour for the chance of hitting one Mafia? What if they are not necessarily suspects?

I am finding no correlation in an independent also being a neighbour.

In Periodic Table mafia, we were allowed to claim if we were a metal, non-metal, or metalloid. Are we allowed to do anything similar in this game? I just thought of this and became curious.

This is a very good paragraph. Incredibly Town-like with how a player tries to think "outside of the box" to try to solve a game.

I do. AussieEevee is talking about not having anything to talk about. This feels really CWACy.
In my defence, most posts up until that point were CWAC. The post I replied to was CWAC. This post is going to be CWAC because I'm starving and don't have anything to add right at this moment.

VOTE: Soulmaster

Okay, so this confirms that the other neighbours are also likely to have roles. I dislike how this is going to minimize scumhunting efforts from voting but it's Day 1, at least. If Soulmaster is telling the truth, does that make one of the other three really Mafia? If so, Spoilers: It's Kyriaki. Probably. Maybe not. We'll see.

@Pika_pika42

As the possibility you mentioned was right, how did you come to think that an Independent could have been a neighbour?

-----------------

That's it for some quick thoughts. I'm going to sleep in bed.

Ask for a date today for tonight, and you may be rewarded. Or die. Whatever jesus wills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom