• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually speaking of @Thanos. Dude, you wanna chime in and tell us what this was all about?

C'mon Lone_Garurumon. Is that what you call an interrogation? Where's the energy? The force? How can you expect to get a satiable answer when you put no fear in who you try to squeeze information from? You're the confirmed Town Doctor... Is this how you want your alignment to act? There are players looking up to you knowing that you're one of the few they can undoubtedly trust! Where's your BOLDNESS? Your will to get rid of somebody in the game?

VOTE: jInjo
VOTE: blacepHAlon VOTE: cilanTro VOTE: fEenie
VOTE: huMAndawn VOTE: FeenIe VOTE: dArthwolf

VOTE: DARTHWOLF
VOTE: eleMentar VOTE: thanOS VOTE: elemenTar
VOTE: bLacephalon VOTE: cIlantro VOTE: pika_piKa42 VOTE: blacEphaLon VOTE: kYriaki
VOTE: feeNie VOTE: jinjO VOTE: cilanTro
VOTE: eLementar VOTE: kYrIaki VOTE: feeNie

UNVOTE

Translation & Interpretation: I have been silenced. Darthwolf is likely not lying.

So... this is something interesting ... I checked Pika last night and he came up as suspicious, so that obviously means he isn't Town (A suspicious result means he either mafia or anti-town), but yet he claims to have reversed the phases. I think he's lying (although it is true that he hasn't been counterclaimed yet although there is a silencer)
Vote: Pika_Pika42
You nearly got away with it Pika.

VOTE: jInjo
VOTE: blacepHAlon VOTE: cilanTro VOTE: fEenie
VOTE: huMAndawn VOTE: FeenIe VOTE: dArthwolf

VOTE: DARTHWOLF
VOTE: eleMentar VOTE: thanOS VOTE: elemenTar
VOTE: bLacephalon VOTE: cIlantro VOTE: pika_piKa42 VOTE: blacEphaLon VOTE: kYriaki
VOTE: feeNie VOTE: jinjO VOTE: cilanTro
VOTE: eLementar VOTE: kYrIaki VOTE: feeNie

UNVOTE
Goddammit not this shit again.

So... this is something interesting ... I checked Pika last night and he came up as suspicious, so that obviously means he isn't Town (A suspicious result means he either mafia or anti-town), but yet he claims to have reversed the phases. I think he's lying (although it is true that he hasn't been counterclaimed yet although there is a silencer)
Pika's claimed Miller. Checks on him will return a mafia result because of his role, not his alignment. He also claimed that resetting the phase was not his own power, but something granted to him by an outside source.
You still haven't explained that vote on Jinjo from last phase either.

Goddammit not this shit again.

Pika's claimed Miller. Checks on him will return a mafia result because of his role, not his alignment. He also claimed that resetting the phase was not his own power, but something granted to him by an outside source.
You still haven't explained that vote on Jinjo from last phase either.
Must've missed his claim, I know it wasn't his own power (I didn't even say it was his own role so don't put words in my mouth), but someone has to send in the action to reset the phase, so someone else could argue that they reset the phase... That's what I meant.
Jinjo was a random vote as most other people guessed.

vote: kYriaki
vote: hUmandawn
vote: CiLAntro vote: feenIe vote: eleMentar
vote: darthWolf vote: cIlanTro vote: Humandawn vOte: hUmandawn vote: cilanTro
vote: cilantRo vote: elemEntAr vote: Darthwolf

vote: @Lone_Garurumon
vote: THANOS
vote: cilaNtrO vote: cilanTro
vote: huMAndawn vote: FeenIe vote: dArthwolf
vote: Jinjo votE: thanoS voTE: elementaR
vote: ciLantro vote: kYriaki vote: feeNie vote: blaCepHalon
vote: cilaNtrO vote: cilanTro
vote: jdtHEbud vote: bLacePhalon vote: Feenie vote: hUmandawn vote: ciLantro

but someone has to send in the action to reset the phase, so someone else could argue that they reset the phase...

vote: huMAndawn vote: Kyriaki vote: elemEntar
vote: thaNOs
vote: thanoS vote: elemENtar vote: thanoS vote: elemEntar

unvote

Y

U

CLAIM

IT

HOUT

READ

atLone_Garurumon

THANOS

NOT

MAFIA

JESTER

LYNCH

NOT

HELPFUL

MAKE

NO

SENSE

For the record, I say this for both sides and myself, a Jester lynch may be strong enough to the point that a game ends with nobody else winning but the Jester.

Must've missed his claim,

oof

I know it wasn't his own power (I didn't even say it was his own role so don't put words in my mouth), but someone has to send in the action to reset the phase, so someone else could argue that they reset the phase... That's what I meant.

oOF

Jinjo was a random vote as most other people guessed.

Heart-attack.jpg

If you are the Cop, checking me might have been a mistake on your part but outing yourself in this manner was a very stupid move.

Must've missed his claim
You mean you didn't read anything. The entire D1 revolved around mine and HD's claim. You could have checked anyone other than Elementar, LG or me.

Anyway now that you have outed yourself, who did you check on the original N1?

If you are the Cop, checking me might have been a mistake on your part but outing yourself in this manner was a very stupid move.

You mean you didn't read anything. The entire D1 revolved around mine and HD's claim. You could have checked anyone other than Elementar, LG or me.

Anyway now that you have outed yourself, who did you check on the original N1?
It wasn't a stupid move if I got a scum read, missing D1 and your claim was stupid, I guess. I didn't check anyone the original N1.

Y

U

CLAIM

IT

HOUT

READ

I may be Independent, but that doesn't mean I'm not convenient!

Players:
1. Lone_Garurumon - Town Doctor
2. Cilantro - ???
3. Feenie - ???
4. DarthWolf - ???
5. jdthebud - ???
6. Jinjo - Tracker, claim proven
7. Elementar - Town Restless Spirit
8. Pika_pika42 - Miller, used item to go back two phases in the past
9. HumanDawn - Independent Survivor
10. Thanos - ???
11. Doctor Floptopus - ???
14. TheCapsFan - ???

1 of ??? is an item giver, gave one to Pika_pika42.

vOte: hUmandawn vote: cilanTro
vOte: Feenie
vote: DOCTOR FLOPTOPUS vote: THECAPSFAN vote: CILANTRO vote: FEENIE vote: DARTHWOLF vote: JDTHEBUD

vote: CiLAntro vote: feenIe vote: huMandawn
vote: jINjo VotE: elemeNTar vote: doctOR floptopus
vote: cilANtro vote: humanDawn
vote: CilantrO vote: jiNjo VotE: doctoR flopTopus
vote: thanoS vote: Kyriaki
vote: humaNdAwn vote: lone_gaRuRumOn vote: humandaWn
voTe: jinjO
vote: Feenie vOte: hUmandawn vote: elementaR

voTe: Humandawn vote: cilantRo vote: elEmEntar

vote: Cilantro vote: HumANdawn vote: theCapsfan vote: elemEntar

I was asleep and I'm really sorry you all had to wait for me like that. Looking at Kyriaki's role pm, it says she dies when she targets an anti-town. My result said she visited Cilantro and it looks like he is Mafia.

Vote: Cilantro

vote: DOCTOR FLOPTOPUS vote: THECAPSFAN vote: CILANTRO vote: FEENIE vote: DARTHWOLF vote: JDTHEBUD

vote: CiLAntro vote: feenIe vote: huMandawn
vote: jINjo VotE: elemeNTar vote: doctOR floptopus
vote: cilANtro vote: humanDawn
vote: CilantrO vote: jiNjo VotE: doctoR flopTopus
vote: thanoS vote: Kyriaki
vote: humaNdAwn vote: lone_gaRuRumOn vote: humandaWn
voTe: jinjO

voTe: Humandawn vote: cilantRo vote: elEmEntar

vote: Cilantro vote: HumANdawn vote: theCapsfan vote: elemEntar

*Cracks knuckles*
WITHOUT

MAFIA OUT OF DOCTOR FLOPTOPUS, THECAPSFAN, CILANTRO, FEENIE, DARTHWOLF, JDTHEBUD

CLAIM OF INVENTOR AND CONVERT SK NARROW TO FOUR

THREE OUT OF FOUR CHANCE

So, basically what Elementar's saying here is that claims from the inventor/gift giver will narrow things down to only 4 players as potential mafia, and given the size of the game, three of those four will probably be scum.

I was asleep and I'm really sorry you all had to wait for me like that. Looking at Kyriaki's role pm, it says she dies when she targets an anti-town. My result said she visited Cilantro and it looks like he is Mafia.

Vote: Cilantro
Vote: @Cilantro
Got some explaining to do pal.

So, basically what Elementar's saying here is that claims from the inventor/gift giver will narrow things down to only 4 players as potential mafia, and given the size of the game, three of those four will probably be scum.
Sorry, claims from the inventor/gift giver, and the player who got converted to the SK. @Elementar, like this post or my one above if I've gotten what you were trying to say here correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom