• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My missing new clothes are still missing, and there's a good possibility that they may remain that way, but at least I've found a new string of hope to cling to and keep myself less depressed by this situation: my mom is going to spread the word on the local Facebook group to see if we can find any leads that way.

And in case anyone's curious, no, I couldn't do it myself, since I don't use Facebook. Or Twitter, for that matter. And I couldn't be prouder of that fact.

My missing new clothes are still missing, and there's a good possibility that they may remain that way, but at least I've found a new string of hope to cling to and keep myself less depressed by this situation: my mom is going to spread the word on the local Facebook group to see if we can find any leads that way.

And in case anyone's curious, no, I couldn't do it myself, since I don't use Facebook. Or Twitter, for that matter. And I couldn't be prouder of that fact.
Oh man...

For some reason, Random Messages wasn't alerting me.*Sees Harp is having a bubble party with the Popplio and Primarina. Smiles*

I hope things work out for you.
Me too.

For some reason, Random Messages wasn't alerting me.*Sees Harp is having a bubble party with the Popplio and Primarina. Smiles*
The two Popplio are having fun by swimming in the balloons created by Harp and Primarina.
I hope things work out for you.
Me too.
Thanks.

Yeah. Even some people I know who use Facebook (like my parents) have said that I'm making a good decision by doing so.

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuur-
rabjous day

I'm going to become a hitman. Drink milk. Buy a coat and kill people because holy fuuuuuu-adult word that was brilliant. I'm also going to kidnap a child, since they probably won't come willingly, and save it from its rotten life but the less said about that the better (y)

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuur-
rabjous day

I'm going to become a hitman. Drink milk. Buy a coat and kill people because holy fuuuuuu-adult word that was brilliant. I'm also going to kidnap a child, since they probably won't come willingly, and save it from its rotten life but the less said about that the better (y)
I'm suddenly scared. What the heck have you been doing for the past some time?

I'm suddenly scared. What the heck have you been doing for the past some time?

Well first I watched Taxi Driver. That was stressful but it invoked blood lust. Next I watched Leon: The Professional, my new favourite film, and now I'm desperate to snipe people and take narcotics and swear about Beethoven and use a pig glove to entertain a lovely, brown-haired specimen of unrivalled loveliness before blowing the living crap out of EVERYTHING. HAHAHHAHAHHAA

besides that im all good how about you?

Well first I watched Taxi Driver. That was stressful but it invoked blood lust. Next I watched Leon: The Professional, my new favourite film, and now I'm desperate to snipe people and take narcotics and swear about Beethoven and use a pig glove to entertain a lovely, brown-haired specimen of unrivalled loveliness before blowing the living crap out of EVERYTHING. HAHAHHAHAHHAA

besides that im all good how about you?
Aside from getting used to my Kagune and eating corpses of people who commited suicide?
Or should I tell you how I befriended Thor?
Getting better at Scrable and writing, BTW.
I'm still a wimp through, so don't expect anything of me for the next.... two years or so.

Leon: The Proffesional? Well, I have a bit of trouble when it comes to watching classical movies. I'd really love to watch The Addams Family and Blade Runner, someday :cool:.
But I'm more into books and anime rigt now.

Tokyo Ghoul! LOTS OF IT!
Oh, and when I'm back from my grandparents, I'll turn into a Pokemon and save the world yet again, but this time it will be a giant snowflake I'm going to fight;).
But I'll choose from five starters from what I heard, and no quiz at the start:cry:.

Aside from getting used to my Kagune and eating corpses of people who commited suicide?
Or should I tell you how I befriended Thor?
Getting better at Scrable and writing, BTW.
I'm still a wimp through, so don't expect anything of me for the next.... two years or so.

Leon: The Proffesional? Well, I have a bit of trouble when it comes to watching classical movies. I'd really love to watch The Addams Family and Blade Runner, someday :cool:.
But I'm more into books and anime rigt now.

Tokyo Ghoul! LOTS OF IT!
Oh, and when I'm back from my grandparents, I'll turn into a Pokemon and save the world yet again, but this time it will be a giant snowflake I'm going to fight;).
But I'll choose from five starters from what I heard, and no quiz at the start:cry:.

Cannibalism? :notworthy: I only agree if its that lovely fleshy part of the shoulder. Otherwise cannibals annoy the hell out of me. As a four-year-old, I used to cheer when they all got shot and murdered. In the film, obviously, but I have a theory that the people in my community are cannibalistic wife-swappers who dance naked around campfires and worship obscure gods of harvest which condone eating people and swapping wives.

Blade Runner is cool. Rutger Hauer is amazing, and a homie at that. Ladyhawke, am I right? And the film Silverado (no Rutger Hauer but it would have certainly improved it) had a great cast and was very entertaining.

why the fuck are we talking about cannibalism. that's gross.

I'd love to be able to do anything without consequence for a day. even an hour. but I wouldn't, cause I can't trust myself not to beat the shit out of people who don't deserve it

Yeah eating corpses is nasty.

...anyways, time for another important broadcast!
Why did the scientist attach a robotic arm to the radio?
So he could see a radio wave.
287CC1D5-B935-473A-BF77-558248F34767.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom