• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look for one by myself, so it doesn't interfere too much with you watching the race, if that is okay with you? Can I have a bubble?
Sure! Here you go!

*blows a bubble around Sylveon's head as usual*

Have fun! :)
*Gasps. Accelerates to 95 mph*
Espeon is still going faster than you, Leafeon! You've got to go even faster!

Mhm. That will be hard.
* speeds up to 110 mph.*
GO! GO! GO!
*Accelerates to 108 mph, gritting her teeth the whole time. Leafeon lets out a cheer of joy as she sees the finish line. She reaches 110 mph but she trips over a rock*
NO! DON'T GIVE UP, LEAFEON! GET UP! GIVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT FOR THIS FINAL STRETCH! GO EVEN FASTER! UNLEASH THE CORE OF YOUR POTENTIAL!

*Accelerates to 108 mph, gritting her teeth the whole time. Leafeon lets out a cheer of joy as she sees the finish line. She reaches 110 mph but she trips over a rock*

*Espeon stops to help Leafeon get up. Assured Leafeon is okay, he waits for the signal to continue the race*
That's a nice show of good sportsmanship! Now, let's back down a little a settle this with one giant burst of speed! Espeon! Show the same speed you did yesterday! Leafeon! Show us the core of your potential!

*Not saying a thing, Milotic suddenly moves under Sylveon before moving around the Intertwining Pokémon*
Umm...what...
*Milotic suddenly tightens around Sylveon's chest, using Wrap*
Gah...let...go...please...
"Outsiders have no place in my domain. Now, promise me you leave right now, or I'll pop that bubble too."
O...k...I will...
*Quickly swims away towards the surface*

*Espeon and Leafeon race forward, looking like lavender and yellow blurs. Suddenly Sylveon leaps out of the water* Sylveon, what’s wrong?

*Rubs chest with a feeler*
I...I'm all right...I'll look for a spot to sleep underwater later...
You do that. In the meantime, though, let's settle this race once and for all, shall we? Ready, @TRNatalie? @LazySpy?

*Lies at the edge of the lake, breathing a little bit heavily*
So, what exactly happened to you down there?

*Sylveon tells Vaporeon about the Milotic. Vaporeon gasps and then shakes his head.*

Man! Why is everyone trying to strangle you all of a sudden?! Don't worry. I'll go have a real serious talk with that Milotic later. Then you can safely go find yourself a new underwater sleeping spot.

*nuzzles Sylveon and uses Aqua Ring, transferring some of its restorative energy to him*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom