• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2: Seeking Arbitration

The fighting continued through the night and into the next day.

“These guys have a massive advantage over us.” Izuku Midoriya complained as he knocked away another robot.

“I don’t want to hear it.” Steve Rogers said as he threw his shield into the robots.

“Well, they don’t need to sleep, or eat.” Izuku said.

“I said I don’t want to hear it.” Captain America replied as he retrieved his shield and looked up at the shields above. “Stark, Arbiter. One of those ships up there has to be controlling these things.”

“On it.” Tony Stark, Iron Man, said as he flew into the air.

“Right.” The Arbiter said as he grabbed on to Iron Man as the metal superhero flew past.

“I don’t think so.” Said the mysterious masked man. He leaped into the air, with an impressive jump, and kicked Iron Man. Tony lost control of his flight and started spinning out of control towards the ground. The Arbiter let go, and the masked man grabbed his weapon, a large spear and kicked off from Iron Man, flying through the air towards the Arbiter. He thrust his spear forward, straight through the video game character’s chest.

As the Arbiter hit the ground, the masked man was nowhere to be seen. Sonic dashed over to the Arbiter, but it was too late. His bits had started to degrade and he disappeared into digital oblivion.

Dear Megapod, you are
Arbiter_crop.png

The Arbiter, from the Halo Franchise

Although you are a member of Halo’s villain faction, you are a playable character… and as such, you are the miller.

You are aligned with the Superhero Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by jdthebud
Wormtail has been slain. He was The Arbiter from Halo, Town Miller

It is now Day 2. Phase ends on the 11th October at 23:00 AWST (3pm GMT/10am US Central)

If I wanted Elementar to be lynched then I would have left my vote on him. I decided instead to tie the votes, thus voting for MP. Elementar then also voted for MP trying to push for their lynch (which I can understand to an extent due to it not being overly good to not lynch D1 but honestly this is already a small game with few people. I think we should be careful for who we vote because Town can't make a lot of mistakes. At least that's how I see it.) but I retracted my vote on MP so that they wouldn't be killed (especially because they're Miller). If I were scum I would have kept my vote on either of them.
“I did this. I did that.” Thats one of mafias favorite things to do is point out what townie things they did. Which isn’t a townie action. Town doesn’t have to point out what they did. They just look towards the lynch.
Yeah no, I bloody well wish! *pulls out hair in frustration*
And the reason I'm struggling to make a solid case on anyone is simple. I find it hard to read between the lines and nitpick like some of you guys can.
Also Elementar I find it very interesting that you find me suspicious considering the fact that without me you would have most likely been lynched. Starting to regret saving you, so your proof for the night better be good.

You don’t have to nitpick. Some of us do it Becaise it’s our styles, but plenty don’t nitpick and still contribute and build cases fine.

And the whole latter part is just scummy. If you believed he was town and saved him due to that, then you should never regret saving him unless you’re mafia and racist biting you in the butt.

I replace the now dead townie MP Owrmtail with nightwing.

For now though
VOTE:jdthebud

His vote on Elementar wasn’t that justified and it looked like a jump on bandwagon vote. And there isn’t really much to his posts either.

Is there roleclaiming in this game?

Ah!

Well, my role allows me to do a form of alignment checking. I guarantee, my results are 100% reliable! Just, well, it's kinda goofy, so sometimes I don't get a result.

Because I could be lying and trying to draw scum to target me instead of someone valuable?

Or I could be telling the truth... You never know!

This seems really fishy for me. Nothing prompted you to claim, and you give an ambiguous answer like that.

....this is becoming too easy for mafia....

Anyways I can confirm that elementary ability is more beneficial to town than mafia.

Unless the hosts decided to totally screw town over.

So thus we can concentrate on scum 1: jd
Scum 2: nightwing

This seems really fishy for me. Nothing prompted you to claim, and you give an ambiguous answer like that.

I pull goofy strategies all of the time. Gawrsh, it's almost like you expect me to not try my own ideas about how to identify scum :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom