• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Elementar can you please explain your role?
Did you send something to Mido and that's why they know you're a messenger? Is that what just happened?

Last edited:
Vote: Nightwing

One thing I noticed about her, adding on to Elementar's earlier concerns. I noticed that she for some reason felt compelled to give a full reads list on everyone, in D1 no less, despite none of those reads being above null. It really does feel like she's having her first scum game, and it almost feels like she's trying to overcompensate.

You are correct.
All I'm seeing that you're claiming to be a messenger, which isn't alignment-indicative. So how does this confirm you are town like you said? To me it looks like you may have been bluffing on D1 to keep from getting lynched (which worked, but still).
Vote: Nightwing

One thing I noticed about her, adding on to Elementar's earlier concerns. I noticed that she for some reason felt compelled to give a full reads list on everyone, in D1 no less, despite none of those reads being above null. It really does feel like she's having her first scum game, and it almost feels like she's trying to overcompensate.
I thought that was strange too. It's CWACy in my mind.
Ah!

Well, my role allows me to do a form of alignment checking. I guarantee, my results are 100% reliable! Just, well, it's kinda goofy, so sometimes I don't get a result.
So, I assume this means you didn't get a result last night? If your target was me, I think I know why.

All I'm seeing that you're claiming to be a messenger, which isn't alignment-indicative. So how does this confirm you are town like you said? To me it looks like you may have been bluffing on D1 to keep from getting lynched (which worked, but still).

I don't wish to give away more details, but as Mido said, my role is helpful.

Honestly I see where you guys are coming from like I can see from your point of view how I may seem scummy but (I know this won't mean anything to you) but I'm not scum. In every game I've played I seem scummy to the other players but I never end up being scum. You of all people should know that Jin of Torna due to the fact that (apart from this particular game) I've only played in games that you've hosted.

Care to explain?
I'm the Ascetic.

I don't wish to give away more details, but as Mido said, my role is helpful.
That's a matter of opinion. I've seen messengers of either alignment. Also, you said you could confirm your alignment, which is not what happened at all. I'm back to being suspicious of you.

@Midorikawa can you explain again why you are voting for me? You said my vote on Elementar/Jin of Torna wasn't justified, but I thought it was. And he basically lied about his ability to confirm his alignment.

Honestly I see where you guys are coming from like I can see from your point of view how I may seem scummy but (I know this won't mean anything to you) but I'm not scum. In every game I've played I seem scummy to the other players but I never end up being scum. You of all people should know that Jin of Torna due to the fact that (apart from this particular game) I've only played in games that you've hosted.
Relying on meta as an argument won't save you.

[Vote] Nightwing101

Relying on meta as an argument won't save you.
I'm not relying on it. I'm just saying it how it is and has always been since I joined this site. If I get lynched then I get lynched. Regardless, I know it's not good to give Mafia too much information but I'm the roleblocker, so I have a feeling either way I'm going to die either by lynch or in the next night phase :(
And also before you ask "why would you reveal your role?" Well I sort of need to or else I'll get lynched (not that I'm overly hopeful you'll all take your votes off of me) but either way I'm screwed. That is unless doctor (if there is one) saves me (provided you guys don't kill me first).

That's a matter of opinion. I've seen messengers of either alignment. Also, you said you could confirm your alignment, which is not what happened at all. I'm back to being suspicious of you.

You can't know that without actually knowing what happened. There are details that do confirm my alignment, but I'd rather not give mafia any more information given what they have now.

Ascetic makes sense, but I want to hear from Eresh first before considering taking my vote off.

So, I assume this means you didn't get a result last night? If your target was me, I think I know why.

I didn't target you. I just didn't get a result for the person I did.

I'm not relying on it. I'm just saying it how it is and has always been since I joined this site. If I get lynched then I get lynched. Regardless, I know it's not good to give Mafia too much information but I'm the roleblocker, so I have a feeling either way I'm going to die either by lynch or in the next night phase :(
And also before you ask "why would you reveal your role?" Well I sort of need to or else I'll get lynched (not that I'm overly hopeful you'll all take your votes off of me) but either way I'm screwed. That is unless doctor (if there is one) saves me (provided you guys don't kill me first).
You may not be lying about your role, but Town Roleblocker is pretty rare. My vote stays for now.
You can't know that without actually knowing what happened. There are details that do confirm my alignment, but I'd rather not give mafia any more information given what they have now.

Ascetic makes sense, but I want to hear from Eresh first before considering taking my vote off.
Fair enough. I'll wait to hear from Mido on that.

What does Ascetic do?
It's a passive role that makes night actions targeting me automatically fail.

Confirmed! Late late late! Caught up. (I hope)

Seems like people have pressured Elementar because he wasn’t always available. As someone who is also on Grade 12, I know how busy it can get. Because of all the homework and exams I forgot how to play mafia!

Just kidding. I also like his posts so I find him towny. Also found it weird how many people voted for him for some reason.

I was going to go for MegaPod but I remembered he claimed Miller. And he also died today. Rip.

Was going to go for Nightwing but she claimed now and it really doesn’t seem like she’s lying...

So here are my current top suspects:

1- jdthebud

Joined a bandwagon, contradicted himself with the whole no lynch thing and now that he’s cornered he goes for the 2nd most suspected. Sounds like he’s trying to get the attention off him. Now that he claimed it’s kind of meh but I’m still weary.

2- Max1996

How can I say this...he was there, but didn’t actually do anything. He made sure he was present on D1, but all he did is pretty sneaky and forgettable. Seems like the classic mafia strategy. Also he said he voted for MegaPod without giving any reason, saying he didn’t want to repeat Ereskigal’s points, but she(or he) was mainly trying to defend herself, not accuse MegaPod, although there were some accusations, they were small. To make things worse he finds Ereshkigal suspicious (that was his first vote) but only 2 hours later, when MegaPod accuses Ereshkigal, he suddenly changes his mind and now supports her? What?

[vote]: Pirate Sylveon

On the other hand, I think Elementar and Midorikawa look pretty good.

Confirmed! Late late late! Caught up. (I hope)

Seems like people have pressured Elementar because he wasn’t always available. As someone who is also on Grade 12, I know how busy it can get. Because of all the homework and exams I forgot how to play mafia!

Just kidding. I also like his posts so I find him towny. Also found it weird how many people voted for him for some reason.

I was going to go for MegaPod but I remembered he claimed Miller. And he also died today. Rip.

Was going to go for Nightwing but she claimed now and it really doesn’t seem like she’s lying...

So here are my current top suspects:

1- jdthebud

Joined a bandwagon, contradicted himself with the whole no lynch thing and now that he’s cornered he goes for the 2nd most suspected. Sounds like he’s trying to get the attention off him. Now that he claimed it’s kind of meh but I’m still weary.

2- Max1996

How can I say this...he was there, but didn’t actually do anything. He made sure he was present on D1, but all he did is pretty sneaky and forgettable. Seems like the classic mafia strategy. Also he said he voted for MegaPod without giving any reason, saying he didn’t want to repeat Ereskigal’s points, but she(or he) was mainly trying to defend herself, not accuse MegaPod, although there were some accusations, they were small. To make things worse he finds Ereshkigal suspicious (that was his first vote) but only 2 hours later, when MegaPod accuses Ereshkigal, he suddenly changes his mind and now supports her? What?

[vote]: Pirate Sylveon

On the other hand, I think Elementar and Midorikawa look pretty good.
Just to ask, are you seriously voting me based on just that? On the other hand, I guess what you said is somewhat weird, true...
Although I guarantee you i'm Town, but that's only my word for it.

What? This is confusing because Eresh claimed Cop saying her action failed and if she targeted jd, her action would fail and she said she targeted someone else which would mean she got roleblocked. Nightwing claimed town roleblocker and that's not a common role. Another theory is jd could be mafia roleblocker and Nightwing town roleblocker if that really is the case because an Ascetic is actually an easy fakeclaim and I have seen a mafia fakeclaim Ascetic.

Megapod 3: Elementar, Max, Midorikawa
Elementar 3: Megapod, jdthebud, lone_garurumon
Midorikawa 1: Jinjo
jdthebud 1: Kyriaki

This is what the votes from day 1 looked like and I think there is 1 scum on Megapod's bandwagon and another on Elementar's bandwagon. Day 2 votes it is actually a tie between jd and Nightwing and I think there is a bussing going on right now. Nightwing saved Elementar from getting lynched and if she was mafia, then she would have let him get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom