• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2.5 votals
I just realised that no one has done the votals yet... I thought @Elieson was going to, but I can do it.

Pirate Sylveon 1: Seth Rollins
jdthebud 3: Pirate Sylveon, Midorikawa, Jin of Torna
Nightwing 2: jdthebud, Melodious Nocturne Demyx

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Elementar isn't confirmed Town, so Nightwing saving him doesn't say much about either of them alignment-wise.
True, but if we were both mafia then why would I have voted him and then Unvoted him? It just makes me look suspicious (which wasn't my intention). If you also recall, MP is town (and dead) so if I were mafia I'd know who Town would be and to stop Elementar from getting lynched I voted MP (to which Elementar did the same) and then I unvoted them to stop their lynch as well. Do you honestly think that if I was mafia that I would have taken off my vote on MP? I could have left it on and pretended to be asleep if I were scum.

Did you get a message from him? Does it confirm that he's town?
Technically yes. But idk if he wrote that. However considering how it works on my end, I don’t see a use for it for te mafia other than complete unfairness to town.
I can choose. Mido has liked several of my posts and we seem to be agreeing on reads. They're one of my top town reads.

What do you think of the vote on you?
So you know I’ve been stalking you.

Though yes our opinions are aligning. Great minds think alike.
Honestly I see where you guys are coming from like I can see from your point of view how I may seem scummy but (I know this won't mean anything to you) but I'm not scum. In every game I've played I seem scummy to the other players but I never end up being scum. You of all people should know that Jin of Torna due to the fact that (apart from this particular game) I've only played in games that you've hosted.
And in the majority of games I’ve played I’ve seemdd town but I’m not always town. Meta is a pointless argument. Please provide non meta evidence. Play styles change or will be similar between games. What matters is the game and your actions in it currently.
@Midorikawa can you explain again why you are voting for me? You said my vote on Elementar/Jin of Torna wasn't justified, but I thought it was. And he basically lied about his ability to confirm his alignment.
He didn’t lie. And you’re assuming he lied before I said more about it. And it wasn’t justified. Heck there was no good case on him, but yours more than others was clealry jumping in a bandwagon.
What? This is confusing because Eresh claimed Cop saying her action failed and if she targeted jd, her action would fail and she said she targeted someone else which would mean she got roleblocked. Nightwing claimed town roleblocker and that's not a common role. Another theory is jd could be mafia roleblocker and Nightwing town roleblocker if that really is the case because an Ascetic is actually an easy fakeclaim and I have seen a mafia fakeclaim Ascetic.

Megapod 3: Elementar, Max, Midorikawa
Elementar 3: Megapod, jdthebud, lone_garurumon
Midorikawa 1: Jinjo
jdthebud 1: Kyriaki

This is what the votes from day 1 looked like and I think there is 1 scum on Megapod's bandwagon and another on Elementar's bandwagon. Day 2 votes it is actually a tie between jd and Nightwing and I think there is a bussing going on right now. Nightwing saved Elementar from getting lynched and if she was mafia, then she would have let him get lynched.

Well jd can be tested.

However eresh never said their ability failed. They said it can.

And ignoring the clear lack of reading: do you have anything to contribute because just recapping stuff isn’t contributing.

True, but if we were both mafia then why would I have voted him and then Unvoted him? It just makes me look suspicious (which wasn't my intention). If you also recall, MP is town (and dead) so if I were mafia I'd know who Town would be and to stop Elementar from getting lynched I voted MP (to which Elementar did the same) and then I unvoted them to stop their lynch as well. Do you honestly think that if I was mafia that I would have taken off my vote on MP? I could have left it on and pretended to be asleep if I were scum.

The fact that you’re constantly throwing that in our faces is what is scummy.

Mafia loves doing stuff like that because it gets them brownie points. But town has no reason to point it out like mafia does. Mafia points it out to say “hey look I’m townie”. As far as I can tell, you did it just to look town. And claiming roleblocker is...well it’s usually a mafia role.

Defending someone does not make you town Becaise mafia defends others too.

So far all you have given us is “look what townie thing I did. I’m town for doing so” and meta. I see nothing to make me believe you to be town.

Unvote: jdthebud
Vote:Nightwing101

To clarify one thing about my ability: It is powerful. Not even the Godfather protections against being revealed will stop this from revealing them. But it also only has a percentage chance of working; not getting a read is no sign of being roleblocked, as it could just be bad luck. Thus, I could go the entire game without being roleblocked and still get no results.

So, no matter what, I will not get results every night.

And claiming roleblocker is...well it’s usually a mafia role.
If it can also be a possible mafia role then why would I be dumb enough to claim it hmm? If i were mafia I'd chose another role that would be 100% towny based to claim (but also rare and obviously not rolecop or doctor).

Look I think i'm getting lynched today so just a word of caution; my top scum reads so far are Midorikawa and Elementar/Jin of Torna. You have to admit they've been overly "buddy buddy" throughout the game which I don't overly like and i find extremely suspicious. Don't really trust Max either tbh.

LG is my top town read. Jinjo I think could be town as well as Ereshkigal. They're both leaning town.

The others I have no idea about (Swarla, Kyriaki, jd, Seth)
Hope this helps you guys later in the game:)

Looking at my result I got, it looks like jd and Mido are both scum.

Vote: jdthebud

If it can also be a possible mafia role then why would I be dumb enough to claim it hmm? If i were mafia I'd chose another role that would be 100% towny based to claim (but also rare and obviously not rolecop or doctor).

Look I think i'm getting lynched today so just a word of caution; my top scum reads so far are Midorikawa and Elementar/Jin of Torna. You have to admit they've been overly "buddy buddy" throughout the game which I don't overly like and i find extremely suspicious. Don't really trust Max either tbh.

LG is my top town read. Jinjo I think could be town as well as Ereshkigal. They're both leaning town.

The others I have no idea about (Swarla, Kyriaki, jd, Seth)
Hope this helps you guys later in the game:)

There's a difference between buddying and being on the same wavelength. You could say the same thing about MegaPod and LG early. Currently, Mido's after you, but I think we should go after jd first. If you're mafia, saying that two of the main players against you are mafia basically confirms them as town, so that action in particular indicates to me that you're town. I still want to lynch you after jd, but jd's at the top of my list currently.

If you're mafia, saying that two of the main players against you are mafia basically confirms them as town, so that action in particular indicates to me that you're town. I still want to lynch you after jd, but jd's at the top of my list currently.
Yet you still want to lynch me? Why? If Jinjo is correct about jd and Mido being mafia then wouldn't you rarther lynch Mido next?

There's a difference between buddying and being on the same wavelength. You could say the same thing about MegaPod and LG early. Currently, Mido's after you, but I think we should go after jd first. If you're mafia, saying that two of the main players against you are mafia basically confirms them as town, so that action in particular indicates to me that you're town. I still want to lynch you after jd, but jd's at the top of my list currently.
Za? Nightwing reads as Town to you, yet she's your second lynch target?

Melodious Nocturne Demyx are you going to change your vote? Or are you leaving it on me?

Vote: Nightwing101

Because the arguing back and forth between everyone is annoying me right now and Night is the one the random dice roller picked.

Apparently, even Lady Luck wants you dead.

Guessing that's part of your role and now you can't change your vote, yes?

That has nothing to do with my role. It has more to do with the fact I got tired of reading the argument and decided to pick someone at random.

I know, it might be goofy and kinda haphazard, but that's just how I roll this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom