• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I guess all I can say is after i'm lynched just go over my list thingy. It may help, you never know.
Still really confused as to why people are voting me but eh, it is how it is and i'm tired of defending myself. I've said what i can to try and stop you guys from lynching me, all i can say is that i recommend you listen to Jinjo and make either jd or Mido your lynch candidates for the next day phase vote.

I'm mostly being silly because, to be honest, the Night vote is pretty much sheeping. Night strikes me as the scummiest based on what everyone has said, but at the same time I don't really have a good argument to back my vote beyond "everyone else convinced me."

Besides, I have my plans for the night phase, and a list of people to check. I'm pretty much useless beyond entertainment right now, so why not be entertaining? Though, I admit my efforts do come across a bit as a Mickey Mouse operation. I could go full evil like Disney, but I'll leave that for Deadpool.

I dunno, Jinjo doesn't really have any Town indicators to me, and her "result" feels weird. It's D2, how can 1 result tell you the alignments of 2 players?
Why would Jinjo say something like that otherwise? It's a gusty move. Maybe they have an odd role, I don't know. You and Jinjo are my top town reads so that's why i'm trusting her. Besides, i already don't trust Mido and Elementar and jd was on my "I have no idea" list.

What kind of result told you that???

Once when I reveal my result, then I'm pretty much going to be a night target. This is my result I got.

I'm fine with you bussing me if it comes down to it. Also fine with your choices although maybe we should go for someone who may have a more dangerous role?

If it can also be a possible mafia role then why would I be dumb enough to claim it hmm? If i were mafia I'd chose another role that would be 100% towny based to claim (but also rare and obviously not rolecop or doctor).
.....because it’s easier to claim a role you can prove than one you can’t.
Look I think i'm getting lynched today so just a word of caution; my top scum reads so far are Midorikawa and Elementar/Jin of Torna. You have to admit they've been overly "buddy buddy" throughout the game which I don't overly like and i find extremely suspicious.
There is a difference between buddying and agreeing. And there will always be players who work so well together that they just mesh basically into one. The key is catching those differences of what is just strong agreement and what is actual buddying.
Don't really trust Max either tbh.
Why?
LG is my top town read. Jinjo I think could be town as well as Ereshkigal. They're both leaning town.
Why? Why? Why?
The others I have no idea about (Swarla, Kyriaki, jd, Seth)
Hope this helps you guys later in the game:)
Well most on those haven’t posted, but you should have an opinion on jd by now.
Looking at my result I got, it looks like jd and Mido are both scum.

Vote: jdthebud

Strange how this is coming at the end of the day. And what is this supposed result. I wasn’t suspecting you as mafia but this coming at th end when nightwing is about to be lynched makes me think you and nightwing are buddies and jd is miraculously town.

I don’t think anyone would do that so obviously when we’ve been discussing how that’s usually a bad move. Granted at this time it could be a genius move Becaise it’s so unexpected.

So what is your evidence? “My action says x and x is mafia” isn’t convincing. Give me evidence and I’ll lynch myself for you.

Theories for jinjos out of nowhere: she is scumbiddies with nightwing and trying to save her. Or she is scumbiddies with jd and bussing him while using it to take me down.

Since when is town roleblocker rare? I’ve seen many recently

This Nightwing wagon feels off

Last edited:
Theories for jinjos out of nowhere: she is scumbiddies with nightwing and trying to save her. Or she is scumbiddies with jd and bussing him while using it to take me down.

I think you're scum buddies with jd because on day 1 some of the players were already suspicious of him for joining the bandwagon on Elementar and you were one of the players who joined Megapod's bandwagon which looked scummy to me. And when I look at my result I got, you voted jd on Day 2 and that looked like you were bussing him when it comes down to it and then you unvote jd and vote Nightwing and that looked like you wanted to save your scum buddy.

I'm fine with you bussing me if it comes down to it. Also fine with your choices although maybe we should go for someone who may have a more dangerous role?
I'm... Sorry, what? Guys, I think Jinjo may have accidentally posted a message intended for the scum chat in the game proper.

Unvote
Vote: Jinjo

This seems like a major slip up, and even though I'm still fairly certain Nightwing's scum, Jinjo's pretty much guaranteed.

I'm... Sorry, what? Guys, I think Jinjo may have accidentally posted a message intended for the scum chat in the game proper.

Unvote

This seems like a major slip up, and even though I'm still fairly certain Nightwing's scum, Jinjo's pretty much guaranteed.

I'm the Spy and me being scum buddy with Nightwing makes no sense. I'm also thinking you are scum because when I look at your post on Day 1, you were also suspicious of jd for joining the bandwagon on Elementar and instead of voting jd on Day 2, you vote Nightwing.

It has become more popular lately. However usually it’ll be a mafia role before town.

What do you mean by feel offs?

Well for one I don’t like anyone who used this argument: “roleblocker is a scum role”

Vote: Nightwing101

Because the arguing back and forth between everyone is annoying me right now and Night is the one the random dice roller picked.

Apparently, even Lady Luck wants you dead.

Didn’t vote D1 and on D2 he uses a dice to choose who to vote? Even if this is a joke, he’s just sheeping.

You have jdthebud, for reasons already stated

Unvote

Yeah I was just looking at it, what was that?? How does this make Nightwing looks scummier? If Jinjo is scum then that proves jd is her scumbuddy

I'm the Spy and me being scum buddy with Nightwing makes no sense. I'm also thinking you are scum because when I look at your post on Day 1, you were also suspicious of jd for joining the bandwagon on Elementar and instead of voting jd on Day 2, you vote Nightwing.
so you get snippets of conversations?

If that's the case, isn't the bussing part a dead giveaway?

Either jd or Nightwing is the scum who is getting bussed and we don't know who it is.

Yeah I was trying not to do this but the message is way too weird

Unvote: Pirate Sylveon

Even if you are a Spy, how does that implicate either of them? Pod, jd and Elementar were both probable lynches for D2, meaning that this could be any one of them. And the player being advised to bus could be *literally* anyone. There's not enough information here to pin anybody specific.
Yes, I was suspicious of jd in Day 1, but if you'll read my post from N1, you'll see my later thoughts on his situation.
Ok, so, first off, I didn't see that jd had actually voted for Elementar earlier, my mistake. Given that, I personally don't think jd looks that bad. His vote was well justified, and he's making good comments.

So you've explained yourself, and as I re-read your post I can see what you were possibly intending to say. This makes me less certian than I was a few minutes ago, so I'm gonna go back to Nightwing, and use her flip to inform my opinion on you.

Unvote
Vote: Nightwing101

Didn’t vote D1 and on D2 he uses a dice to choose who to vote? Even if this is a joke, he’s just sheeping.

You have jdthebud, for reasons already stated

I stated later on I'm sheeping and that post was just me being silly. You're kinda a little late to the party on this o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom