• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

h0B54C8A3

Vote: jdthebud

I can get behind that logic.

There's an insanifier in play. They probably targeted the town doc in an attempt to kill you.
Nope.

More likely theory, jd is Godfather and Klavier is true insane.

Klav, not gonna ask you to confirm, but if your in-game character is ME, there is no Insanifier and you are insane.

I wasn't expecting the doublekill to not include one of ME, Klavier or Ereshkigal, tbqh. What a turnout.

@Magnificent Entertainer You've been doing well and hell, you bumped the Officer lynch up by a day, which is what we did want, after all

@DarthWolf What's the message that Victini would display? It didn't copy in when you inserted Jinjo's rolePM.

ME, Klavier and me are most likely Town.

Honestly, this sentiment, I agree with. Given what I've seen and heard about this game, I can't really picture the roleclaims of you three at this point, being mafia.

@Maniacal Engineer you shot the Jinjo? just confirming

jdthebud Sorry pal but it's looking like curtains for you after the Arthas flip

Back
Top Bottom