• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Oricorio is Ryuk and it's more likely Light is mafia.

Sorry I took a bit to get back here, had dinner and couldn't reply. Anyway, I wish I could say something with the speculation of the characters but since that would probably equate some sort of nameclaiming I'll refrain. Though I really, really wish I could... haha.

ExLight said:
Nah. L needed the Task Force to help him and, like, no way he's a survivor... right?
Not saying anything like confirming or denying, but that's my win condition. It's just the role name, as well. So it doesn't technically mean much. especially in a series like Death Note

It says Oricorio's role is the God of Death and it doesn't say anything about him being the Godfather. If Oricorio really is the Godfather, then that would mean DekuNut made a host mistake on my Night 1 result.

It says Oricorio's role is the God of Death and it doesn't say anything about him being the Godfather. If Oricorio really is the Godfather, then that would mean DekuNut made a host mistake on my Night 1 result.
I discussed this yesterday. He is the godfather.

I will refrain on saying anything else other than that there were no host mistakes I'm aware of.

Vote: Feenie

I'm not scum bussing anyone and also, I would never bus a scum buddy like that and that's just game throwing. There is no Survivor in Death Note and I was notified my result got changed for Night 2.

Hmm...the first result Jinjo gave us is starting to feel like a bussing...

There was no reason for Jinjo to do that. Does it event count as bussing if Jinjo started the lynch on Oricorio?

Personally I don't see an indep. (If anyone, I could've seen Ryuk as independent) Idk, either you're a part of the taskforce or you're not.

I wonder if there is some kind of godfather variant because otherwise the check doesn't make sense. I mean, it's possible. And if the host says there's been no mistakes, then that kind of has to be the case (tho I don't see the point of a godfather if the check doesn't claim they're town but oh well). After all, Oricorio was scum. And Jinjo's result this time is technically correct because I'm independent, not town.

Personally I don't see an indep. (If anyone, I could've seen Ryuk as independent) Idk, either you're a part of the taskforce or you're not.
I don't see why not? I could actually see a few characters in Death Note fitting this and I obviously know which one I am and can't elaborate more. But there's definitely more than just the taskforce (in a technical sense) and scum.

Back
Top Bottom