• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I should have specified this in that post.

You are probably confused by my tone and the answer to that is because I am on mobile right now

wtf who made #75 and why did they amke it
The person I quoted there is just about the only one making any sense to me at this point in the game so I felt discussing with them further would be fruitful (it already is)

im sorely confused and in disbelief how that slal related to what im asking in addition to the fact that u somehow have a fufll readslist in 11 pges when msot people have like sub 5 posts

The sooner you can post reads, the sooner the game can be started.

To anyone who knows, are either of the heads from Restless_Ridge usually like this as town? I'm seeing a lot of short posts, but not really any reads or analyzing of anything, when we're at the point where there's some content to actually work with now. I mean, this applies to other hydras too, but the sudden deluge of RR posts caught my attention.
Okay. Why am i scummyish
Honestly, coming in here just to ask why you're considered somewhat scummy without really putting forth any thoughts about the state of the game doesn't help. Checking your post history in this game, at least three posts were just role spec and/or game setup stuff (#5, #18, #37), with others being kind of fluffy too.

Nuxl is absolutely like this all the time. Do not necessarily think it is alignment indicative but he is definitely hitting his town stride in my opinion
Despite being drunk...

Nuxl is absolutely like this all the time. Do not necessarily think it is alignment indicative but he is definitely hitting his town stride in my opinion
Despite being drunk...

I am not actually drunk, but I care less to put effort into the things I say than to the message it brings to the local protelariat.

also hydreigon's self awareness on page 2 subsequently towny and sunspear's entrance and contaent is p solid so im ok giving eme a pass for now

vote leetic and the band

we can start here for now

the dude with the deino picture is also a secodnary ping

I'll read who I can. (37 was a joke)

1. Aflame - scummy
  2. Zinn Mask Salesman null
  3. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX towny
  4. Chillian scum
  5. Bok's Lovechild null
  6. Mafia Nursing Home Town
  7. Lone Wolf towntsh
  8. leetic and the band townyish?