• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

that wasant actually a response to your statement i just wnet in a circle whoops

1. Aflame - scummy because they seem to be lurking
  2. Zinn Mask Salesman null
  3. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX towny because they sound genuine
  4. Chillian scum because of pushing hm
  5. Bok's Lovechild null
  6. Mafia Nursing Home Towny vibe
  7. Lone Wolf towntsh vibe
  8. leetic and the band townyish? Because of lots of contributions
  9. Scumlords and Noobs :lapras:
  10. Tommy and Hal scummy for inactivity
  11. dum dum idiots null
  12. Restless_Ridge towny for Contributing
  13. thesunspear towny "because they aren't scummy"
Explain thesunspear "towny because they aren't scummy"? Explain how chillan is scum, and who where they pushing? How do we seem to be lurking?

I personally don't like this reads list doesn't really help or contribute to anything, but I hold of and wait to see his responses.

I personally don't like this reads list doesn't really help or contribute to anything, but I hold of and wait to see his responses.
readlistsr a fake way to generate content- from my tutor, the best mafia plaer of all time :lapras:

im shposting

but unrelated to the game and just mafia theory in general; readlists are just an easy way to fake content
Fair enough, the read lists we currently have are very weak with very little reasoning.

I'm currently waiting on a response from SN on some of his reads before going with my judgement and voting them.
but you said you were suspicious; what's the hesitance here? why wait to create pressure?

what about leetic and the band?

I'm currently waiting on a response from SN on some of his reads before going with my judgement and voting them.

This is noncommittal nonsense
Unvote
Vote: Aflame

Can you give us one solid read on someone?

Chillian-1 (Scumlords)
thesunspear- 1 (Lone Wolf)
Hydreigon & Shelgon GX- 1 (Aflame)
Aflame- 2 (H&S, LatB)
Scumlords and Noobs- 1 (Chillian)
leetic and the band- 1 (Ridge)

As of now, I'm not opposed to the votes on Aflame (it feels like they're dragging things out here, like in post #166; why not note that the reads lists so far were suspicious before being prompted? the dragging out of voting and the weird not answering what they think of LatB is also strange), Scumlords and Noobs (this slot feels more concerned with their own survival than pushing the game forward), and Chillian (a slot that was fairly active when the phase started, but has gotten much scarcer once posts with actual substance started to pop up; several posts were also just setup stuff about majority rules). These three stand out most to me.

Lone_Wolf would be in that list, but I checked to see when the two heads were last online, and it's been several hours, so they might legitimately not have been able to do anything after that initial "are you town" post.

VOTE: Chillian

I get that early in the game, there may not be a ton to work with other than setup/activity requirement-type posts, but we're well past that now. Why the activity early one rather than now, when it's really starting to matter? You've been present in-thread and looking into it, but I haven't seen any actual reads or even questions/notes on anyone's behavior or posts.

@Restless_Ridge
Since your vote seemed to be due to the reads list, what do you think about leetic and the band's reads list compared to the one from Scumlords and Noobs?

given the content so far i dont really have a high opinion so have a level 0 read; aflame and scumlords and noobs are max 1 scum

Back
Top Bottom