• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Slumlords and noobs is weird enough to die too tho

yall got me convinced on ZMS. i feel bad for voting for sms day 1 twice in a row so i've been hesitant to vote for him but my partner thinks they're a good lynch, and bok's post got me on the decision.

Vote: ZMS

Lg is really, really different to me
different how?

yall got me convinced on ZMS. i feel bad for voting for sms day 1 twice in a row so i've been hesitant to vote for him but my partner thinks they're a good lynch, and bok's post got me on the decision.

different how?
You're less bubbly. I'm laughing/enjoying your posts less. Might be the strain of rolling scum, idk tho. It's weird and not what I expected at ll

You're less bubbly. I'm laughing/enjoying your posts less. Might be the strain of rolling scum, idk tho. It's weird and not what I expected at ll
this genuinely warmed my heart, i vocally said "awww"
nahh i'm just sad bc i'm single
arguably i'd be more excited to be scum tbh but i see ur point of v

Are you going to explain why you voted?
As per usuall, Cont voted without telling me much. I personally think that it's a well established wagon is all.
At the moment, yes.
Mega is reaaaaly busy, huh?

Sunspear was arguably a fluff, but he actually pushed on people to tell others what they think and why are they doing what they're doing. He's been contributing to the game a lot whenever whichever head's a jester wasn't posting. Could you therefore elaborate on your reasoning for sustaining this vote on him?
Who's your strongest read and why is the read as strong as it is?
MNH and Aflame as Town. As Scum, I suspect H&S for the reason above, but they might change my mind with their reply.

Mega is reaaaaly busy, huh?

Sunspear was arguably a fluff, but he actually pushed on people to tell others what they think and why are they doing what they're doing. He's been contributing to the game a lot whenever whichever head's a jester wasn't posting. Could you therefore elaborate on your reasoning for sustaining this vote on him?
He hasn't come on at all today. I'm getting a bit worried now...

Anyway, as stated earlier, thesunspear didn't explain their supposed Town reads, or even try to the best of their ability.

This feels sheepy to me. They don't give any further reasoning on their vote past citing a couple of sources, one of them being their partner. Now that the ball is starting to roll on this lynch I think that this vote, as well as S&N's vote, are things to keep in mind after we get the information from the roll flip.

@leetic and the band yo FG
this genuinely warmed my heart, i vocally said "awww"
nahh i'm just sad bc i'm single
arguably i'd be more excited to be scum tbh but i see ur point of v
Well, I'm glad it made you smile

@Scumlords and Noobs

I think a town circle of thesunspear/restlessridge/mafianursinghome is a good place to be on day 1
where are you getting this from
the thread
and definitely not wolfchat
What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear

sup. I'm sunfan; I'm the half of this hydra you won't want to lynch.

this guy's town, he gets it
hi there
I am the half of this hydra head that you will want to lynch
if my calculations are correct it should balance out and we will remain neutral to the end of the game, neither towny enough to get nightkilled nor wolfy enough to get lynched....and majority is more than half, which is what 7 is here
this person is town
The person I quoted there is just about the only one making any sense to me at this point in the game so I felt discussing with them further would be fruitful (it already is)
Nuxl is absolutely like this all the time. Do not necessarily think it is alignment indicative but he is definitely hitting his town stride in my opinion
Despite being drunk...
I think a town circle of thesunspear/restlessridge/mafianursinghome is a good place to be on day 1
.......... that's all my reads folks!

where are you getting this from
the thread
and definitely not wolfchat
I understand that pressure votes are a thing. Sometimes people may prefer to ask questions without laying down a vote right away. But I can understand your perspective.

What kind of non-answer about your supposed Town reads is this? Smells like avoidance to me. And I still don’t like your insistence that Chillian is instantly Town that you repeated earlier on. I’m growing a bit suspicious of you.
Unvote: leetic and the band
Vote: thesunspear
  1. A joke
  2. Reinforcing a joke that my other head made

All relevant quotes for the case @Hydreigon & Shelgon GX is making

cliffnotes for the above quotes:
sunfan says hi and jokes that @Chillian is town for making the point in favor of instalynching.
I also say hi and reiterate the joke the other head just made, as another joke.
I was asked about post #75 by nuxl and I responded that the person I was quoting (MNH) was about the only person who was making sense at the time. This is largely where my town read of the slot comes from.
Somebody brought up whether this was nuxl meta, and in the next quote I responded that he has a high volume as either alignment but still was "hitting his town stride", from what I have learned of his meta. I could go more in-depth on this but a good pointer is his interactions with me and his confusion over the fabled post #75.
soon afterwards came my town circle, which is basically the foundation I will be building off of this game.
@leetic and the band asked where it came from, and since it was fairly obvious to me given my recent posts I just made a joke about wolfchat by default.
and then comes the tunnel.

cliffnotes for the above quotes:
sunfan says hi and jokes that @Chillian is town for making the point in favor of instalynching.
I also say hi and reiterate the joke the other head just made, as another joke.
I was asked about post #75 by nuxl and I responded that the person I was quoting (MNH) was about the only person who was making sense at the time. This is largely where my town read of the slot comes from.
Somebody brought up whether this was nuxl meta, and in the next quote I responded that he has a high volume as either alignment but still was "hitting his town stride", from what I have learned of his meta. I could go more in-depth on this but a good pointer is his interactions with me and his confusion over the fabled post #75.
soon afterwards came my town circle, which is basically the foundation I will be building off of this game.
@leetic and the band asked where it came from, and since it was fairly obvious to me given my recent posts I just made a joke about wolfchat by default.
and then comes the tunnel.
You have yet to clarify what makes those three specifically Town in your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom