• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the weirdest damn luck.

I want to show Bulbagarden I can be effective Mafia, I end up Godfather.

I get talked to about posting after death in one game, and in the immediate next game I'm Restless Spirit.

I pray not to be serial killer, and I end up Specific Serial Killer.

I think I have some kind of jack@#$ genie that secretly hates us all granting me wishes.

I have played so many different roles. Some of the roles I liked and the others were hard to play. In one game I was a Jester, the Investigator checked me and I got lynched the next day for coming up guilty and that was an easy Jester play for me.

How long did it take you to be scum in a game? It must have been like over a year from the point you first started playing.
Just guessing, as I've been here for about 4 years now... but I'd say about a year and a half. Too lazy to check the archives to confirm it.

Even then, I've only landed scum a handful of times since then.

I'm with ME. I like being town when I have enough time IRL to have the tab open at almost all times and frequently check the thread and post live thoughts. I find myself reverting to wallposts as of late because I'm only able to check the thread at certain points in time.

Hmm, I tend to have fun as mafia most of the time, and I'll never forget my first game as scum with ME as my scum buddy, in his last game before his first "retirement".

Hmm, I tend to have fun as mafia most of the time, and I'll never forget my first game as scum with ME as my scum buddy, in his last game before his first "retirement".
we would have won that game, too, if I hadn't gotten food poisoning and been forced to sub out.

Vote: AussieEevee
Not knowing what is going on and trying to distract? Obvious scum move :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom