• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

at about 1,200 soft resets for celesteela; starting to get into the thick of the hunt. Hopefully it's not much longer...

got this pretty spaceship around 1,380 soft resets. Caught in a beast ball with an adamant nature. I was trying to synch for relaxed, but this will do, can use an autotomize set. At least it's not gentle or some shit...has 31/31/30/x/31/31 IVs too, and since an IV of 30 is actually perfect at lv. 50 (as long as you don't EV it), I don't even have to hyper train it.

Last edited:
I'm sure ME would tell you that 1.2k soft resets is nothing

I really don't know how many times I soft resetted for guzzlord...wouldn't be surprised if it was over 10,000
Yeah, I lost track of how many resets it took me to get a shiny Distortion World Giratina, but it was at least 5,000. Probably more.
Granted, this was in Platinum, where the odds are worse. :p

Could we talk about something else than Shinies? It's good that you have a hobby, but could we talk about something more universal?

Speaking of conversational subjects, I've heard that weather and sports are said to be subjects you talk about when you've got nothing else to talk about, since both of those subjects are always relevant in some way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom