• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the leaks hold up, then it sounds like Team Yell will be a lot like Team Skull. If so, I hope they have another funky-sounding encounter theme.

But I still think the true antagonist of the story will end up being someone unrelated to the villain team that is totally unexpected - it could be some well-intentioned but genocidal king type like Lysandre, it could be Sonia of all people, it could be Marnie (again, if the leak is correct)...

If the leaks hold up, then it sounds like Team Yell will be a lot like Team Skull. If so, I hope they have another funky-sounding encounter theme.

But I still think the true antagonist of the story will end up being someone unrelated to the villain team that is totally unexpected - it could be some well-intentioned but genocidal king type like Lysandre, it could be Sonia of all people, it could be Marnie (again, if the leak is correct)...
If the leak is correct then Marnie is related to them, anyway I wish they don't spoil this plot twist like the aether foundation thing in SuMo

Maybe they mean to say that it is the first gym in the region. I really doubt that for Fairy typing though. First gyms usually focus on common types that are available early on.

So what is Opal's rumored type specialty? I've heard Fairy, then I heard Dark. Idk which is supposedly true.
Maybe they mean to say that it is the first gym in the region. I really doubt that for Fairy typing though. First gyms usually focus on common types that are available early on.
Can't tell, it says that it is the fourth gym in the order, it could be either the one in the mushroom forest or the one near the icy mountains, the former looks more like a poison-type :surrouded by mushrooms and has those purple posts, but also surrounded by some sparkles, but the latter is surely dark-type.
There is also a leak saying opal is a fairy type expert, but it was no more than a rippoff the original with more weirder info, and I don't blame the leaker for forgetting Valerie(I remember the kalos gym leader thanks to the anime)

Can't tell, it says that it is the fourth gym in the order, it could be either the one in the mushroom forest or the one near the icy mountains, the former looks more like a poison-type :surrouded by mushrooms and has those purple posts, but also surrounded by some sparkles, but the latter is surely dark-type.
There is also a leak saying opal is a fairy type expert, but it was no more than a rippoff the original with more weirder info, and I don't blame the leaker for forgetting Valerie(I remember the kalos gym leader thanks to the anime)
The mushroom forest would make sense for Fairy, considering fairy rings.
So Opal being Fairy is probably legit.

Not thinking that the icy mountain gym is definitely Dark-type, though.

It's colored black, like Dark types
It has white on it too, though? And we can't tell from the map whether the symbol above the door is a black snowflake on a white background or a black Dark-type symbol. I mean yeah, it could be Dark, but at this stage it isn't definitely Dark without any doubts about it. Wouldn't be the first time that Ice wound up mysteriously represented by black either, if you consider the Pikachu/Eevee steelbook which previously lead to much debate-

6319184_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

All the gyms have colors of the respective type. And black is always associated with Dark. If it were Ice it would've been light blue for example.

For whatever reason, Game Freak have already used black to denote Ice:

steelbook.900x.jpg

I don't see how the color of the forest gym screams Fairy either, but the setting gives it away. Let's just say that a snow city for a Dark gym would be an odd choice, and an underwhelming one after 20 years. Not to mention that the windows look ice-oriented.

TBH, its probably Black Ice.

So far: Milo's gym is Grass and has a lot of Farmland surrounding it, while Nessa's gym is locate in the town with the lighthouse at the coast. So based on that, the gym in the icy bit of the map is gonna be Ice type, not Dark.
It would just be light blue colored though

For whatever reason, Game Freak have already used black to denote Ice:

steelbook.900x.jpg

I don't see how the color of the forest gym screams Fairy either, but the setting gives it away. Let's just say that a snow city for a Dark gym would be an odd choice, and an underwhelming one after 20 years. Not to mention that the windows look ice-oriented.
C'mon , if we compare everything surrounding eevee we can tell it's ice
And if we compare how grass and water were represented by green and blue respectively, we can tell that dark is represented by black ,also that building looks like it belongs to someone very lonely , and considering the location , how could an inhabited forest in the middle of inhabited mountains with a river thames from a side and those mounts from the other not be related to dark-type, anyway, jasmine's gym is right beside a lighthouse and it's not a water type , the location is not something to really count on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom