• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia kewl mafla!!!!!!!111!! gam ovr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fote ofisr snak chucked laast nite und camee up as weirdo he needs tha dye.

I um the cop, iz alsoo zhe reazon I didm’t vote Capz lazt nite. Cuz I haz cheked him bevore, i didv’t claimz zhen beceause I fwantud to c iff Cybers claim was ulright. I ewven thught ubout zhe pozzibility of mob bosz...

I um the cop, iz alsoo zhe reazon I didm’t vote Capz lazt nite. Cuz I haz cheked him bevore, i didv’t claimz zhen beceause I fwantud to c iff Cybers claim was ulright. I ewven thught ubout zhe pozzibility of mob bosz...
...? nawt poopy bully?

Well, I'm independent survivor, so why should I die? Better to go after mafia. For clarity, mariowie is a cop, cyber wolf is a watcher and I'm a survivor. Backset, MP, Max and Funnier have yet to claim.

I'll bite the bait and claim. Not like I have anything to lose.

I'm just a vanilla townie.

Okay, so I looked and I have no idea what OC means cause I couldn't find it in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom