• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the camping shots of Eevee with its eeveelutions assuredly means there are no new ones in this game. Sorry everyone that was really hoping for them.
Could it mean the opposite?
Honestly, yeah, I think it could go either way. It's either confirmation or it's a teaser, so we still don't know for sure at this point.

One thing I kinda question about the eeveelution scene is the number of pokemon shown out of their pokeballs. I assume that your entire party is let out when you camp, and when you join someone else's camp, both your parties are let out... so they definitely made a choice there that one or both of those players definitely weren't carrying a full party, because with eight eeveelutions plus eevee, you're three pokemon short. It's a curious choice for showing off the feature that they didn't even substitute in the three starters or pikachu to fill in for the missing party members.

Honestly, yeah, I think it could go either way. It's either confirmation or it's a teaser, so we still don't know for sure at this point.

One thing I kinda question about the eeveelution scene is the number of pokemon shown out of their pokeballs. I assume that your entire party is let out when you camp, and when you join someone else's camp, both your parties are let out... so they definitely made a choice there that one or both of those players definitely weren't carrying a full party, because with eight eeveelutions plus eevee, you're three pokemon short.

It's a curious choice for showing off the feature that they didn't even substitute in the three starters or pikachu to fill in for the missing party members.

If you show all eevelutions at once as they did in this video, everybody will think about new ones. If there's no new eevelutions this time this was way too troll for me.

If you show all eevelutions at once as they did in this video, everybody will think about new ones. If there's no new eevelutions this time this was way too troll for me.
Yeah. XD That's why I'm leaning back towards thinking that we might get one... the way they did that felt way too pointed. Like... they could have picked any group, especially two whole parties, to display that feature. They could have shown that you and the other person's party are out at the same time by putting twelve pokemon on the screen. But they didn't do that, they opted to show off all known eeveelutions instead. It's a curious choice, and if it isn't a tease... then boy is it a mistake.

All the camping shots of Eevee with its eeveelutions assuredly means there are no new ones in this game. Sorry everyone that was really hoping for them.

I was actually thinking the opposite, that the heavy emphasis on eeveeolutions implies we’ll get another one or two.

The cooking of Curry, especially the stirring part makes me think of Gen 4's Poffins...

Hmmm... Curiouser and Curiouser

Pokeshopper has said in one of his latest videos that he is going to make a future video where he has proof that there is going to be a Gen 4 Remake coming next year, due to a lot of Sinnoh Merchandising expected for that year. Perhaps in the Gen 4 Remake we could also expect Camping as well.

Last edited:
I also think it proved nothing against the picture leak that I believe is still in the running...in fact we did get a teapot, but it is not an elephant.

I also think it proved nothing against the picture leak that I believe is still in the running...in fact we did get a teapot, but it is not an elephant.
I think that elephant pokemon we saw before could still be an elephant teapot... no rule says they can't put two teapots in the game. Especially for a region based on a country that notoriously loves their tea.

This month's comments:

-Cramorant is actually pretty funny! And it matches up with the leak's description pretty well, too. Although it does raise quite a bit of Fridge Logic as to what exactly it eats...I'm guessing that lorewise, those fish are placeholders. It'll be interesting to see if there is actually a chance of it catching a Pikachu (for extra damage?), or if that was originally planned but scrapped.

-It's nice to see that the Player Characters seem to be much more expressive in these games than those of past Gens, as shown by the clip of Gloria really enjoying her curry. I'm hoping that this will translate to dialogue options as well in the story & when interacting with Rotom Phone (expanded on from Gen VII).

-Looks like Trainer Customization will be extremely involved in these games, same thing with the League Cards - though I wonder what purpose those will serve, other than to show off your creative side in multiplayer. Nonetheless, I'm probably gonna have to update my Trainer avatar when these games come out...

And last but not least...

The cooking of Curry, especially the stirring part makes me think of Gen 4's Poffins...

Hmmm... Curiouser and Curiouser

Pokeshopper has said in one of his latest videos that he is going to make a future video where he has proof that there is going to be a Gen 4 Remake coming next year, due to a lot of Sinnoh Merchandising expected for that year. Perhaps in the Gen 4 Remake we could also expect Camping as well.

That was what I thought, too. I think it's definitely possible, if not likely, that this feature will return in Gen IV remakes (as the primary way to level up Affection) with the curries replaced by Poffins.

There is a third, unrevealed Alcremie flavor. When I was at the camping section on the SwSh website, I attempted to open an image of the green Alcremie flavor in another tab. I was sent to this link, which depicts a yellowish Alcremie with blueberry decorations rather than the green Alcremie.

Also, I'd like to note that all Alcremie decorations are seen on Gigantamax Alcremie. The strawberry is on the head (pink), the clover is at the second-to-bottom tier (green), and the blueberries are near the top.

There is a third, unrevealed Alcremie flavor. When I was at the camping section on the SwSh website, I attempted to open an image of the green Alcremie flavor in another tab. I was sent to this link, which depicts a yellowish Alcremie with blueberry decorations rather than the green Alcremie.

Also, I'd like to note that all Alcremie decorations are seen on Gigantamax Alcremie. The strawberry is on the head (pink), the clover is at the second-to-bottom tier (green), and the blueberries are near the top.

Wasn't that one in Serebii's list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom