• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also (sorry I am full of qus and thinking today) Was this starter evolution art debunked? I know it was questionable because of the shadow figure being from sun and moon. But maybe there could be a reason it is there beyond being fake... I know the anime and the mobile games are separate from our main games but the anime is having all regions showing up and we have pokemon masters which have a ton of characters.
And how would you feel about this actually being real? I know when I first saw this I didn't like it but it has grown on my a little. astronaut bunny... which is kinda cool considering the story of the bunny on the face of the moon from Asian and Indigenous Peoples of the Americas Folk Lore. Pokestarmie Tweets in the spoiler tag too.
c76.png

Pokestarmie...

View: https://twitter.com/PokeStarmie/status/1101305416816877568

And... the self claimed creator doesn't have consistent handwriting so maybe a false claim? unknown.

View: https://twitter.com/PokeStarmie/status/1101856049793884160

If I remember correctly the OG Creator actually had a copyright on those designs.

Was this starter evolution art debunked?

Didn't a fan artist come out and admit that it was their work? And even if they didn't, that Scorbunny evolution just doesn't seem right. The bumps on the arms and legs do not seem like a trait you'd find on a Pokémon design, for example. It seems like it's too much. The Grookey evo looks more like a Pokémon design, but the symbol on the bat seems out of place. If a Pokémon is holding an item as a part of its design, like with Farfethc'd or Gurdurr, said item is always very simplistic with no complex markings on it. Also, the bat seems to be more in the style of a baseball bat and not a cricket bat like you'd expect a starter in a Britain based region to have. The coloration also has me raising eyebrows. The yellow coloration on Grookey is only found surrounding its eyes, yet here it is covering the legs and lower torso, while the brown coloration of Grookey's tails and ears is not present on the evolution's body at all. While coloration is not 100% consistent across evos, it still seems odd...

Lastly, considering the fact that there's only two credible leaks in this highly secretive news cycle, I doubt security at GameFreak is lax enough for starter evos to be leaked.

but the handwriting is vastly different.

The artist could have very well had two people write the Japanese text for them.

You can get 3 months of nintendo subscription for free through trial of twitch prime, dont worry :)

I’ll just pay the $20 a year thanks. I hate things like twitch. I have no accounts on any of them. Twitter, or otherwise.

Lol for switch online you need to pay 20 dollars iirc

I might be mistaken, but Switch Online is required to do trades over the Internet right? Because if it is then wtf. So not only are the games gonna feel incomplete because of the Dexit thing, but now we have to pay $20 a year for a feature that was free in past games? And that's not even counting how expensive Switch games are compared to 3DS games. Why is Nintendo bleeding us dry?

I might be mistaken, but Switch Online is required to do trades over the Internet right? Because if it is then wtf. So not only are the games gonna feel incomplete because of the Dexit thing, but now we have to pay $20 a year for a feature that was free in past games? And that's not even counting how expensive Switch games are compared to 3DS games. Why is Nintendo bleeding us dry?
It's required for Wonder Trade, but iirc it's not required for local trades i.e. someone sitting next to you.

Cause they're a video game company. Money places a bit higher for them than convenience of the consumer.

Re: new Eeveelutions and the method for evolving Farfetch'd.

I'm really hoping there is a new evolution trigger based on a hidden (or not) battle counter. It exists in Pokémon Go, and can easily be one more thing inspired from it that makes its way to the main series.

For Farfetch'd, it could evolve once it's beaten... 50 Pokémon or something. The description for Sirfetch'd mentions that it evolves after beating many opponents.

For Eevee, last week in this thread I actually randomly mentioned exactly this as the only thing I could think of as a new evolution trigger that new eeveelutions could be used to show off (like the day/night cycle and location evolutions). Eevee could evolve into a dragon type after beating 20 Pokémon, for example, and maybe steel type after... being in 20 battles? IDK. But the idea is there, and after Sirfetch'd it certainly seems more than possible.

Actually I think we should be grateful that’s all it is. Their console, and the internet is half the price of xbox and sony. It really should not come as a surprise that they added an online subscription, and it’s really cheap. My ps4 costs me $10 a month, and the games are the exact same price as the Wii U games, and the other consoles. It might be more than the 3ds, but as prices go up they want to stay with their competitors, and the times. Even if it sucks for us. I enjoy all the old online games that we get as well.

Aside from that. What is the deal with the dynamax camera?

Actually I think we should be grateful that’s all it is. Their console, and the internet is half the price of xbox and sony. It really should not come as a surprise that they added an online subscription, and it’s really cheap. My ps4 costs me $10 a month, and the games are the exact same price as the Wii U games, and the other consoles. It might be more than the 3ds, but as prices go up they want to stay with their competitors, and the times. Even if it sucks for us. I enjoy all the old online games that we get as well.

Aside from that. What is the deal with the dynamax camera?

The dynamax camera is basically just a fun app that lets you take pictures and then adds dynamax pokemon in the background as long as the sky can be seen in the image and its daylight i believe.

Theres 50 possible dynamax photos but they say more will be added and some may be new "old " pokemon that are in the galar dex.

6 old pokemon added so far according to serebii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom