• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

Will you watch it?

• Yes, all 24 hours of it

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Yes, but it will probably loop after maybe 10 minutes.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • No, I'll just catch up later.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • No, I'm not intrested.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Maybe, I guess?

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • WHY IS IT CALLED A TRIANGLE WHEN IT'S A FOREST?

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm definitely going pure Fairy for now, with potential for Fairy/Flying for Rapidash (unless one of the ponies we did see running earlier was Rapidash and it didn't have wings. I can very easily see them going the pegasus route for this one and giving it the flying typing as it evolves. I think that would be pretty awesome too.

The 3D model resembles something out of MLP a bit too much (even though I haven’t watched the show), but I still like it and I hope the artwork makes it look better! It just feels a bit short and stubby but that’s probably due to the plastic-looking purple parts in the 3D models they've used+the blur.

At any rate, it’s my favourite Galarian form revealed till now.

But fairies are often associated with forests and mushrooms , so if its fire/fairy, they can very well live in a forest. The other fire types aren´t part fairy.

Im almost sure that its fairy type, because almost all pokemon that appeared are fairy type. Swirlix, shinotic, cotonee, impidimp, morelull. I think pikachu and phamtump were to only non fairy.
Wil-o-the-wisps are technically fire and live in forests.

I mean wil-o-wisp is also a fire attack so things check out if it does have a maine of burning plasma instead of normal fire.

It would be an interesting if they did combine unicorns and wil-o-the-wisps. Since one is good luck and one is bad luck that makes you get lost in the forest

So I need to work on writing poems since I have to have 30 usuable ones ready in 2 months, I have written a haiku about the Glimwood Tangle

The pony gallops
Luminescent mushrooms wait
Ambient noises

((I think my brain has turned to mush from staring at fungi and particle effects for too long lol).

Its it of a consensus that its both a Galarian Ponyta Rapidash.

Typeing as well seems Fairy / Grass perhaps

I’m calling it now; the stream will end with Pikachu undergoing Gigantamax.
Yeah wouldn't be surprised. I at least thought they would show something every hour or more new Pokemon. Btw will pumpkamboo also be in the games if Phzntum is

Honestly I love Fairy types but there are too many of them.

not including galar pokemon, it's the type with the second least amount.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/65vxvk/pokemon_types_distribution_by_region_oc/

edit: holy foxes did I mess up the formatting of this post at first LOL
edit2: for whatever reason this graph apparently counts each type as a separate pokemon (so bulbasaur with grass/poison would be 2?) and idk why they put that for the "total pokemon" thing but whatever the point stands lol

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom