• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
...You want to kill someone... because you don't like their taste in food...? Geez, talk about going overboard...
Well, Neosquid put me up to it. And being the impulsive and insane clown I am, I said yes. But then she talked about flavoring our macaroni and cheese with his blood, and...now I'm second guessing it. But on the other hand, we're in the magical Dark World! Take a look around! On your left is a tree full of candy and on your right is a giant Checkers Dog that wears a crown!

Lead me to my former queen.
Wait, what?! We're going to meet the Chaos Queen?! I've had enough of evil royalty for one day, and I don't have enough HP or TP... I better eat a Top Cake or something... eats the Top Cake. Come on Saby and Demon Boi, we're going on an adventure! Eat a Top Cake!

Wait, what?! We're going to meet the Chaos Queen?! I've had enough of evil royalty for one day, and I don't have enough HP or TP... I better eat a Top Cake or something... eats the Top Cake. Come on Saby and Demon Boi, we're going on an adventure! Eat a Top Cake!
You don’t have to come if you don’t want to. Not to mention, Scarlet’s pretty dangerous. She’d eat you and... Demon Boy for a snack and use Saby’s gems as jewelry. I’d rather not endanger any of you.

You don’t have to come if you don’t want to. Not to mention, Scarlet’s pretty dangerous. She’d eat you and... Demon Boy for a snack and use Saby’s gems as jewelry. I’d rather not endanger any of you.
she...she'll really do that? oh my god... That sounds so fun! I'm definitely coming! Chaotic Top Cakes for everyone!

Well, Neosquid put me up to it. And being the impulsive and insane clown I am, I said yes. But then she talked about flavoring our macaroni and cheese with his blood, and...now I'm second guessing it. But on the other hand, we're in the magical Dark World! Take a look around! On your left is a tree full of candy and on your right is a giant Checkers Dog that wears a crown!
No, we're not! We're in the regular world, you crazy clown!
* Spreads wings and rises into the air, looking down at the Dewott * Lead me to my former queen.
"Of course, Mrs. Peril. Just follow me."

Just ride me and show the way. It'll be faster that way.

"Certainly, Your Majesty."

Dewott mounts Vaporeon, who begins flying to the southwest, with Peril close behind
she...she'll really do that? oh my god... That sounds so fun! I'm definitely coming! Chaotic Top Cakes for everyone!
You're crazy. And not in a good way. And stop it with the food obsession, please.

Very well. I could carry you there if you’d like... And pass me one of those Chaotic Top Cakes. We’re all going to need the energy. Plus I want to know what more things taste like unburnt.

"Of course, Mrs. Peril. Just follow me."

Just ride me and show the way.

"Certainly, Your Majesty."

Dewott mounts Vaporeon, who begins flying to the southwest, with Peril close behind
Thank you. :lapras: Oh yeah, I forgot you could fly. Let’s go then.

No, we're not! We're in the regular world, you crazy clown!
The regular world is a fantasy! Where else do you think we would be if this world doesn't exist?!
You're crazy. And not in a good way. And stop it with the food obsession, please.
Of course I'm crazy! I've been locked in a cell for hundreds of years! What do you think would happen?! Food obsession? I was just hungry! What's wrong with a little chaos?! It's fun!

Thank you. :lapras: Oh yeah, I forgot you could fly. Let’s go then.
Yeah. Sorry. I should have reminded you. Let's go.

they fly to a direction pointed by Dewott

"See those two mountains standing side by side? We spotted her in the valley in between them."
The regular world is a fantasy! Where else do you think we would be if this world doesn't exist?!

Of course I'm crazy! I've been locked in a cell for hundreds of years! What do you think would happen?! Food obsession? I was just hungry! What's wrong with a little chaos?! It's fun!
The regular world is real. You're just nuts.

"Little", my foot. This is over the top and you know it.

puts Jack back in the box
NO! I'm not going to prison again! climbs out of the box Peril, burn this box!
The regular world is real. You're just nuts.

"Little", my foot. This is over the top and you know it.
You clearly haven't been trapped in a cell for hundreds of years. When you're trapped in a colorless box, you need some entertainment. I was the entertainment for so long, I used myself for entertainment, and my entertainment was chaotic. So, I kinda have an affinity for chaos.

You clearly haven't been trapped in a cell for hundreds of years. When you're trapped in a colorless box, you need some entertainment. I was the entertainment for so long, I used myself for entertainment, and my entertainment was chaotic. So, I kinda have an affinity for chaos.
How about you move somewhere else to cause chaos?
What's the matter? Afraid of a wittle box?

What? No! Well, uh...yes.
smirks Finally found something that'll make you falter. Don't worry, I won't put you in there. Not at least as long as you leave me outside of your shenanigans.
you...want me...to leave?
At some point, yes. Not necessarily right now, but at some point. I'm missing that Munchlax already.

Okay. * Seizes the box with her coiled tail. There's a sizzling sound and smell in the air as the box turns into a melted, unrecognizable heap * Now you are free... like me.

* Grabs MunchlaxKing, Demon Boy, Saby, and anyone else that wants to come in her heat guarding claw guards and flies across the land as this music plays

until
"See those two mountains standing side by side? We spotted her in the valley in between them."
That's great. * Slows down * Be careful. She could * A blast of fire comes out from within the valley *

smirks Finally found something that'll make you falter. Don't worry, I won't put you in there. Not at least as long as you leave me outside of your shenanigans.
why don't you want to be apart of our shenanigans? Chaos is fun. Why don't you like chaos?
At some point, yes. Not necessarily right now, but at some point. I'm missing that Munchlax already.
So, if I stayed, you would hate it? And didn't Munchlax tell you he was visiting family in Unova?

This message is actually just pixels on a screen.

Back
Top Bottom