• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it looks like cloyster to me
Lol cloyster has a dmile this is definitely a qwilfish you could see the two tone it has. Why does people sleep on qwilfish? I really hope qwilfish has either a galarian form or an evolution this gen

I wouldn't write off Leon dying in some way. It doesn't have to be an actual death, something like his body disappearing/fading etc.
I only found out recently that everyone sent to the "Shadow Realm" in Yu-gi-oh actually died in the original Japanese.

It does look a weird Haunter with a chain ring.
Lol haunter has a tongue not a pout nad you could clearly see qwilfish!
If anything it looks like cloyster to me
Lol cloyster has a dmile this is definitely a qwilfish you could see the two tone it has. Why does people sleep on qwilfish? I really hope qwilfish has either a galarian form or an evolution this gen
Nobody's sleeping on Qwilfish. That's just what they saw.

I wouldn't write off Leon dying in some way. It doesn't have to be an actual death, something like his body disappearing/fading etc.
I only found out recently that everyone sent to the "Shadow Realm" in Yu-gi-oh actually died in the original Japanese.
Doesn't help that the whole Shadow Realm thing actually made things worse in my opinion.

Looks like a normal Qwilfish to me. But thanks to the tweet, I await the 5,000 "Galarian Qwilfish and it's evolution" leaks.

I doubt that a game series that has brought us such lovely tales as:

• A Marowak getting brutally murdered in front of it's child and coming back as a ghost.
  • A little girl who died under mysterious circumstances because she was trying to find a Cresselia.
  • Lost dead children being turned into haunted stumps.
  • An immortal man who's been wondering the earth for thousands of years because he thought he killed his fairy friend in his search for power.
  • Lysandre...again....
Would really go the "Shadow Realm" route. Especially not in this day and age.

I'd say we can write it off because this person claims to know both marketing strategy and the entire plot of the game, but can't give any names of new Pokemon or even any descriptions that aren't already speculated by fans. (Or previously leaked, as is the case with Affleck leaking Sobble's evo being spy themed and Grookey's having a drum)

You really should get your eyes check. I remeber you said you saw a mask on the galarian ponyta and even insists they are different pokemon everytime it shows up during the 24hr livestream and I was like "where the hell is that mask thing"
Are you crazy? I didn't never say this. You got me confused with someone else. Just check my comments on the Glimwood Tangle's stream thread, and you will get only one comment wrote by me:

"From now on, I hate Swirlix and Morelull".

Vullaby line was predictable, called it. Missed Drampa, tho. Guess it will be the first update of my dex speculation list.

To be fair, Drampa was predictable too after Turtonator being revealed as an exclusive. I just didn't think they would follow the counterpart pattern because I don't think Drampa really fit Galar.

Last edited:
one reason I really like qwilfish is -because- it's so easily forgotten
I've never met someone who loves it
I'd love a galar form and/or evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom