• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking really excited for a Gorilla, will be nice to have a grass starter with some oomph, that aspect has only been touched on with Torterra and Chesnaught. There's a lot of wicked secondary types like Rock, Dark, Fairy and whatnot that can further enhance its offensive and defensive propeties too.

Sadly Grookey looked to have the worst offensive stats at E3 and Treehouse, so we may yet again get another defensiveish grass starter again yay lol

G'day - I usually just lurk these forums but I was wondering if this had been posted. Does anyone know what this is?
From here: Pokemon Sword And Shield Double Pack With Exclusive Figurines And GALAR ART Book | NintendoSoup - the third image.
I initially noticed it towards the end of the most recent Japanese gigantamax trailer.
View attachment 126781View attachment 126782

It kinda looks like a bug type Rotom...

Its not the drone Rotom from the gym battles is it?

Have you seen this rumour yet?

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1186854622331396096

If you scroll the twitter page there's a lot of stuff there. It was fun to read though it doesn't seem real to me.

I actually read that thing on 4chan. Not gonna check out the parts from Twitter, but overall all the stuff they said didn't seem too off/impossible. I liked the "new Eevee" with 3 evolutions, and that Eevee supposedly gets two new evolutions.

Not completely sure how I feel about it in terms of being credible, though.

Okay so some "updates"

First off, someone in the thread summed up the Pokémon Wenge (from the Twitter thread above) rumour/possible leak.
Here, I made a list of all the pokemon mentioned in this thread, save this message or something:
GALARIAN FORMS:
Grass/Flying Zubat and Golbat
Fairy Lickitung
Bug/Fighting Ledyba and Ledian
Dark/Normal Girafarig
Ground/Electric Phanpy and Donphan
Bug/Fairy Surskit
Dark Slakoth and Vigoroth, Team Yell use them
Ice/Bug Larvesta
Water/Steel Carvanha
Bug/Ground Venipede
Psychic/Fairy Arbok
Psychic/Flying Rapidash (Pegasus)

NEW POKEMON AND EVOS:
Scorbunny second evolution, pure fire, it just gets bigger
Sobble second evo, Water/Ghost
Sobble third evo looks like a water Sceptile and has a retractable pouch on its throat
Rock/Water Plesiosaurus from Fin Fossil
Rock/Grass Therizinosaurus from unknown fossil
Unknown Pokemon from "Ventouse"(Suction Pad?) Fossil
Ledian Evolution
Girafarig Evolution
Different Surskit evo
Different Vigoroth evo
Different Carvanha evo
Different Venipede evo
Impidimp evo, sleek gargoyle with lots of wings
Cute black pup, Dark type
Scarecrow Pokemon
Red Hippogriff (Pure flying)
Big goofy dragon (Fairy/Dragon) that evolves into a smaller but more majestic dragon and evolves again into a pure majestic fae Dragon
Xenomorph looking Pokemon, Dark/Poison
Ice/Water Narwhal
Fire/Poison Mushroom
Memory eater Book, Ghost/Normal
Fighting/Steel Boxing Robot
Ground/Bug useless antlion (like Magikarp) that evolves into a Leviathan-esque Sandworm
Rolycoly last evo is a Wagon
Cute pig with small wings (Pure Fairy)
Yeti Pokemon
Hypnotizing Peacock (Psychic)
Yamper evolution
New eeveelutions, a dragon eevee and a steel eevee
Eevee counterpart (black fox/dog/cat something), it has 3 evolutions (Fire, Electric and Water)
Moumouton evos based in gender: male is a badass masculine looking goat and female is a cool looking ram
Muscular, human like, Pokemon with hair and mustache, Fighting/Dark
Cramorant fish is an actual Pokemon, pure water, evolves into a Barracuda/Shark thing
Cute cloud Pokemon that change form with the weather like Castform
Sunflora Evolution

NEW GIGANTAMAX:
Giga Rolycoly is a train
Giga Yeti Pokemon is the same but with snow around
Giga Dragonite, fatter and has yellow eyes

That's all folks.
I personally think Wenge (the leaker) made themselves a lot less credible that they just so happened to be tired and leave the thread after they were asked how accurate the TCG leak is, and effectively didn't answer that.

Another find I made was this:

Which....well, congrats, the battle thing was actually mentioned in one of the reviews online, and by finding the screenshot on the website mentioning "Raihan" it's not that far off to assume it may be the main villain and claim your theory as a leak. So, doubt it's legit.

Aaaand yet another find:

Not that much new things, and I'm not sure how well you'd protect your friend who played the first 90min if you also make sure everyone knows they're French/played in French. I don't think it was an awful lot of people who got the chance, so narrowing it down like this.... I dunno.
Overall, not really that believable imo.

Have another 2 things I found before I'll move on to actually do the college work I'm supposed to do right now

Was originally in French, this is the response where someone translated it. Not too far off from being possibly real, but also kinda playing things a bit too safe imo.

And the second one, which again is a bit much text

• 'Eternatas' was wrongly translated from Affleck. Actual name is 'Eternabbas' and is a tiny and bizarre looking bipedal Bug/Dragon pokemon with w disproportionately large and triangular head in contrast to its body. I'm not talking Turner's usual fetish with bobble-headed pokemon. Think Pyramid head with tiny teeth and Venomoth eyes.
  • Eternabbas is, predictably, the source of the Dyna and Gigantamax phenomenon and it has its own Gigantamax form. It looks very much like a gigantic insectoid and bipedal Porygon. It's extremely angular and its body consists of a single triangular segment that looks somewhat like a rigid "dress" with Dynamax clouds eminating out of the bottom.
  • Eternabbas serves as the primary antagonist and the final battle in the main campaign is against it's Gigantamax form in a raid battle with NPCs (Leon, Hop, Marnie and yourself).
  • The fight is mostly scripted, and you are locked into using your box legendary. Unlike other raid battles,all four of you take turns Gigantamaxing your Pokemon and Eternabbas OHKOs them in turn- Marnie's Weavile, Hop's starter, then Leon's Charizard which leaves you as the sole fighter against it. Again, it's mostly scripted up until you're the last one standing which is when the "real battle" begins, so to speak.
  • After defeating Eternabbas, the Dyna/Gigantamax phenomenon ceases to exist until you do a postgame sidequest to capture it in its tiny base form, which will allow you to rechallenge the Gyms and League in a "Master League" which increases their difficulty and Pokemon roster.
  • Eternabbas' ability, Overbearing Presence, functions exactly the same way as Mold Breaker. In-game, it is used to nullify Zacian's ability, Unstoppable (all moves BP is 1.5x its base) and Zamazenta's ability, Immovable (decreases all opponents' attacking BP by 0.5x).
  • Eternabbas has three signature attacks, two of which correspond to the box legendaries, and one of which is unique to its own flavor:
    • Enfeeble - Status - Bug-type - 5PP -Lowers opponent's ATK and SpATK by three stages
    • Erosion - Status - Bug-type - 5PP - Lowers opponent's DEF and SpDEF by three stages
    • Dynacrash - Physical - Dragon-Type - 110BP - 95%ACC - 5PP - Immediately reverts opponent back to base form if it is Dyna/Gigantamax. Power is doubled if it hits a Dyna/Gigantamaxed opponent.
Eternabbas sounds so ridiculously stupid that I kinda don't really believe this. I'm not sure either how I'd feel about such a scripted battle, but if it's somewhat executed well, I could imagine it to be kind of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom