• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So...datamine incoming this weekend/later this week?

Not getting my hopes up, as I think it was stated awhile back that it's almost impossible to datamine a preload thanks to some kind of multi-lock security code feature Nintendo uses.

EDIT:
There's no way to datamine anything from a preload as far as I know, so we probably aren't going to see a datamine happen anytime soon. Probably not until next week.

Dang, you beat me to the punch by about 5 seconds...

Alright so that "leak" is fake

official icon:

Sword has such a more appealing icon than Shield. Too bad it doesn't have Galarian Ponyta =(
That Pokémon, given how little we know about the other new ones/Galarian ones, is currently the reason I’m considering Shield...expecially if it gains wings as a Rapidash.

The major reason I’ll wait for the datamining is to know more of the new Pokémon and the exclusives.

Shield was already a go for me when I found out it has Larvitar and Goomy. Ponyta was just a plus.

Also people really need to stop trusting dataminers that obviously hang out in 4chan on their days off.

Shield was already a go for me when I found out it has Larvitar and Goomy. Ponyta was just a plus.

Also people really need to stop trusting dataminers that obviously hang out in 4chan on their days off.
Tyranitar is one of my all time favorites, but at least for the first playthrough I use new Pokémon for my team, so his absence in Sword isn’t that determinant, considering trading.

Ponyta is more important in comparison with Sirfetch’d. Even not considering the design, I prefer a full new Galarian line of an old Pokémon then a cross evolution...expecially one they looks so similar to its previous stage.

I think it’d have been best to make Sirfetch’d the Galarian form of Farfetch’d, and give it an evolution.

But those are the only known exclusives about ‘new’ Pokémon. I need more before making my decision.

As long as you never watched the anime or got a strategy guide, you probably didnt know what Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmealon, and Wartortle looked like or knew what an eeveelution was. It looks like they're really trying to go back to that.

The wolves' typing is probably just a story immersion tactic or a way for them not to be completely disregarded competitively.

As long as you never watched the anime or got a strategy guide, you probably didnt know what Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmealon, and Wartortle looked like or knew what an eeveelution was. It looks like they're really trying to go back to that.

The wolves' typing is probably just a story immersion tactic or a way for them not to be completely disregarded competitively.
The story explanation was mentioned by GF, I believe.

Don't expect one till like next week onwards. It's impossible to datamine a preload without the encryption key or whatever it is called which is a 128 bit number which is impossible to break without knowing it.
Technically speaking it's not impossible to crack, it would just take about forever and you definitely wouldn't get it cracked before release so it's kinda pointless to bother.

I'm still more expecting a datamine around late next week. A week before release seems most probable for someone to get their hands on an early copy - someone who can actually bring it to a datamine. For example, if I got a copy today, that definitely wouldn't progress the datamine at all lol
Although I actually went for an online preorder the first time since Diamond which was disappointing and the reason why I prefer to pick up preordered games (early) in a shop but that site is known for getting your preorder 1-5 days before release so I'll just hope for the best, I guess

Literally no news for two weeks and since we didn't got any news on this Wednesday too i think we have to wait until next week. At this point i really don't think whats happening right now is a marketing strategy. We are too close to the game release for spending two whole week with no news. And actually the last new pokemon ( not including galarian forms and gigantimax ) announced at 18th September, more than a month ago. I am just very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom