• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the name it was given in the initial leak was Sandaconda, so it's most likely based on a anaconda.
boa-constrictor-head-down-crop.ngsversion.1556636490306.adapt.1900.1.jpg
Well the pattern much more resembles a boa constrictor (which is a specific species of snake). However an anaconda is also a type of Boa and many people conflate different species of snakes anyway.

If you take a look at Meowth , it's indicated that he have a Gigantamax and a cross gen evo

Does anyone have a direct link to where the updates are posted for leaks? Does this Indonesian guy have a Twitter?

(Why am I still awake? Welp, screw sleep I guess)

I also hope we get something a bit more solid today. Something more that isn't just random Pokemon in the dex. Don't get me wrong, this is fun, but if we are going to open Pandora's Box we can't just let things slip through it's just gotta open.

Its nothing. It only sums up what a Pokemon has (Mega's ain't a thing for Galar, so it being up here makes no sense, same with Z-Moves.).

Agreed. It definitely looks like this is simply just a summary of Gen 1 Pokemon who have been featured in some other way in a later gen. It's a gen 1 pander tracker I guess?

Uh guys... I think it's from Gen 1 chart about how they've gained things through the generations.

Blastoise, Venasaur, Beedrill, Gengar, Pidgeot, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Slowbro, Steelix, Pinsir, Gyarados Khangaskan and Charizard: Mega Evolutions.
Chansey, Magmar, Electabuzz, Hitmonchap/Hitmonlee, Lickitongue Raichu, Seadra, Gloom, Eeevee, Rhydon Magnemite line, Jynx, Tangela, Scyther, Onix Mr. Mimie, Jigglypuff and Clefairy, Golbat: Got either/or both a pre-evo or new evolution
Sandshrew line, Raticate/Rattata, Geodude Line, Vulpix Line, Farfetched line, Ponyta line, Marowak, Eggexecutor, Mewoth line: All got regional forms; Alolan or Galarian.

Those 2 Meowths look like a bunch of happy meal toys.

I feel like people who feel Cinderace is as simple as Charizard are mistaken. It looks like it has a design as complex as most newer Pokemon are to me (and that's how I like it).

Considering its size it is a bit small, so I see where the thoughts that it looks like a second stage are coming from. But I think it looks final, just small.

I like it the best of all the Gen 8 starters by a wide margin. I even like it above Delphox, my favorite Fire starter, or Decidueye, my favorite Grass starter. Possibly even above Primarina, my favorite starter in general, but I'll have see good artwork first.

Well, since we're talking favorite leaked Pokémon (or at least we were, when I started writing this (sheesh, this thread is moving so fast, it could give Sonic a run for his money)), here's my two cents.

Grookey's evolutions are just amazing. I was already #GrookeyGang before, but now... now I'm 200% onboard! It's the evolution that I never knew I wanted, but now can't live without it! I really hope it's not some kind of cleverly made fakemon, because, if it's not real, than the world shall feel my burning wrath :mad:! But, in all seriousness, I really hope it's not a fake. I need my thic gorilla to be real!!

I also really love the fox line. Pretty creative way to make a Zorro-inspired Pokémon and I really can't wait to see more of them. Kinda wired how it's apparently a pure Dark-type. I mean, with that color scheme and the bonfire tail, you'd expect it to be part Fire. But eh, what do I know? I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why that is that totally makes sense. And the pre-evolution is just so darn gosh cute. I just to pull an Elmyra on it and hug it and squeeze it into itty-bitty pieces.

And then there's also that purple guy who's supposed to be toad (even though somebody on twitter said that it's apparently based on an ankylosaurus?). It's kind of cute and cool. Plus, it's purple, which is my favorite color, so (here's hoping that I'll like its evolution as well (if it has one)).

And those three lines are about it. The rest aren't really my cup of tea (ha ha, get it... 'cause one of them is a teapot elephant... yeah, I'll show myself out). Some of them are interesting, but not interesting enough for me to care about (like the teapot elephant), some of the are really weird-looking (like the supposed Galarian Meowth and its evolution) and some... some... yeah, I think Sobble's getting enough heat as it is, so I'll refrain form saying too much about it. Sufficient to say that I really, really, really don't like it's design (here's hoping that it's fake, since its background is completely different from the other leaked Pokémon's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom