• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have still yet to see...
  • Raboot
  • Polteagiest Pre-Evo
  • Alcremie Pre-Evo
  • Drednaw Pre-Evo
  • Poison/Electric Amphibian Evo(S)
  • 4 Fossils?
We still haven't seen many regional evolutions or Galarian Forms. Don't think we've seen many Dragon, Ice, Poison, Ghost, or Ground types also. There's still gotta be areas the leakers haven't been to, or there's gotta be some really rare ones.

We have still yet to see...
  • Raboot
  • Polteagiest Pre-Evo
  • Alcremie Pre-Evo
  • Drednaw Pre-Evo
  • Poison/Electric Amphibian Evo(S)
  • 4 Fossils?
We still haven't seen many regional evolutions or Galarian Forms. Don't think we've seen many Dragon, Ice, Poison, Ghost, or Ground types also.

Don't forget Elephant evo (No way that thing doesn't evolve).

Dude....these names. I can only cringe so hard. Barraskewda? Really? Also, they massacred the chipmunk Pokemons second evolution. But on the bright side, it looks like we got multiple fossil Pokemon.

Avoiding most spoilers here but I've seen some select ones and got to see Galarian Rapidash and I just have to comment that it's pretty darn near perfect and I'm in love.

I like Galarian Ponyta but thought the tail and mane was a little bit too puffy. I feel like with Galarian Rapidash the puffiness of the mane and tail is scaled better and fits the design so much better. And the eyes, I love the eyes!

With that said, when I look at Galarian Rapidash, I have to think that with that design it could have just been called a whole new Pokemon instead of furthering the Gen I pandering. Galarian Rapidash has a distinct enough design versus the original Rapidash. But oh well... At least I got a gorgeous unicorn Pokemon!

Dude....these names. I can only cringe so hard. Barraskewda? Really? Also, they massacred the chipmunk Pokemon, they were not at all what I was expecting they looked like. But on the bright side, it looks like we got multiple fossil Pokemon.
They look like chipmunks (actually more squirrels) what did you expect?

I really don't understand how people can't like these. Not in a "ha ha I'm high and mighty and right and these are good and you suck" way but in a "nobody ever explains anything goddammit" way.

Which means it's all irrational and instinctual. Probably some dormant issues involving color or shape combinations used in the designs or something.

Wait, when did this become a post about human psychology.
I'll get my psychology book and we can explore this together.

If all these leaks are real...Gen. VIII is buried for me and I won't even have interet in playing an improved third version.
Also, bring back Sugimori and just dump Turner.

There are many signs that the 3D models are fake!
That is why some people dislike them, they are not the actual designs.

One thing that caught my eye was the statement from an unknown NPC that mentions fossils having a top half and bottom half in Galar.
Yeah, people are trying to interpret what it means int terms of how many fossil Pokémon there’ll be.

I’m just glad they’re back, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom