• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of like how a lot of older people are gym leaders this gen.

Like instead of getting a bunch of kids, young adults and maybe 1 middle aged gym leader and 1 old person...most of them seem older this time, or more or less half and half (except sword).
Only Opal and Melony are old but in sword Melony's Son Gordie replaced her so in sword only Opal is old

Only Opal and Melony are old but in sword Melony's Son Gordie replaced her so in sword only Opal is old
Kabu is greying in one of his cards though...which places him in the "above 35/middle age" bracket.

So he still counts towards the older people count. So maybe a little less than half.

Kabu is greying in one of his cards though...which places him in the "above 35/middle age" bracket.

So he still counts towards the older people count. So maybe a little less than half.
Opal has gotta be in her 80's and Melony is likely around 55 or so. Milo, Gordie, Nessa, Piers, and Raihan look about 20 something. Allister is very likely a teenager and maybe Bea, though she could be around 20.

Hatterena is piloting it's own body.

Also thinking it's still a Sea Pig.

I know galar is supposed to be like 2 BOTW regions but based on this map it looks either to linear or to compact

View: https://m.imgur.com/sJ3F01d

I think it was that the Wild Area alone was compared to 2 BOTW regions.

But this map does make it look like it would only be as big as The Great Plateau, maybe slightly bigger so like 1 region and a half in comparison to BOTW.

But this map does make it look like it would only be as big as The Great Plateau, maybe slightly bigger so like 1 region and a half in comparison to BOTW.
Looks way to small and Great Plateau is the smallest region in BOTW in terms of map....

This is just the standard map and not of the wild area as well I’m guessing ?

Looks like there’s 26 flyable locations which feels fairly nice.

Looks way to small and Great Plateau is the smallest region in BOTW in terms of map....

To be fair, looking at the scale of the wild area in-game for comparison I'd still say about 1 and half of what Great Plateau is only because don't forget when you paraglide it shows the outreach towards the other areas, with swsh you sort of always get a lower to the ground perspective so it would seem smaller anyway even if it was confirmed to be that size

To be fair, looking at the scale of the wild area in-game for comparison I'd still say about 1 and half of what Great Plateau is only because don't forget when you paraglide it shows the outreach towards the other areas, with swsh you sort of always get a lower to the ground perspective so it would seem smaller anyway even if it was confirmed to be that size
We will find out on the 15th but right now I'd say about 1 and half of Great Plateau

I don't really want to open any of the story spoilers, I just want to know. Have any new gigantamaxes been revealed in the latest leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom