• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefreak has said a lot of things that is destroyed if you watch some things in-game or with leaks.
For example: They only look at Pokemon that fit the region, despite that, we have Bounsweet, a literal Tropical Fruit who cannot survive in the wild in a temperate climate because its too cold.
GI interview: Will there be more Pokemon in the game than in gen 7 games?
Ohmori: A lot
Every number below one hundred is not a lot more Pokemon.
The reason Bounsweet are in Galar is because they are called the 'Queens Fruit' (referring to Queen Victoria) they have a connection to the British Royalty

Something notable: I've been scrolling through the updated move-sets and have noticed that both Raichu and Ninetales have access to all of their pre-evolutions level-up moves in their own level-up movepool. This means that stone based evolutions essentially have no downsides due to the fact that you can remember every move from the previous evo. And I believe you can remember moves inside Pokemon Centers now?

Hehe, that's wild.

Also, the Pikachu line can use Draining Kiss, Play Rough, and Surf through TMs and TRs :bulbaLove:

Something notable: I've been scrolling through the updated move-sets and have noticed that both Raichu and Ninetales have access to all of their pre-evolutions level-up moves in their own level-up movepool. This means that stone based evolutions essentially have no downsides due to the fact that you can remember every move from the previous evo. And I believe you can remember moves inside Pokemon Centers now?

Hehe, that's wild.

Also, the Pikachu line can use Draining Kiss, Play Rough, and Surf through TMs and TRs :bulbaLove:
Finally, I can evolve that yellow rat as soon as I can.

Sure, Pikachu gets Surf to counter Ground, and my favorite starter, Rillaboom doesn't even get a Rock-type move, sigh. Hoping you can breed one with a Rock-type move, unless that too is denied. Oh well, at least I called it with Zacian. And I hear she's faster than Zamazenta with the Sword? Wolf queen stays winning.

you can get a shiny starter. it just doesn't show in the over world models like when you choose your pokemon.
Actually it was clarified that the first starter you get is indeed shiny locked both in the overworld and otherwise. You can still breed for one, of course.

the disparity of animations is interesting to see.

Like. . .we have the Zamazenta 180 slide/turning maneuver thing that's just like. . ???

But then animations like Cinderace's pyro ball are literally some of the best the series has ever seen. I'm still letting it sink in that we have an attack in which so much of the pokemon's exact movements are in motion. It's such an upgrade from z-move animations and animations like darkest lariat, where pokemon were kinda just sliding around

I am not saying its weird they are in, i am saying its weird they are in the wild, where realistically, they cannot survive because the climate is off.
We domt really know that? Pokemon tend to be harder than normal plants it's likely they were imported by a Galarian Queen and eventually became widespread. That aren't native kg anything they could count as an invasive species

What if all shiny pokemon are g-maxable, considering that the leaker found a shiny impidimp, and it was g-maxable

Sobble wins easly for now. I hope they improve later in the lines:

View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1194025762237681665

It's dissapointing that they are shiny locked, and can only be obtained through breeding, because they are nice. They are all at least a bit subtle, with Sobble's being the biggest change, but I think they all look good. That Sobble does definitely look the best though. My little baby is adorable. Will definitely be breeding for this one after beating the game.

Edit: Scratch that, looking closer at Sobble's, it's really not a subtle change at all, but definitely the best. After the last two water starters (first stage) only getting tiny changes for their shinies, it's good to have one that you can tell apart easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom